Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Kya baat hai!!! (Page 2)

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Originally posted by aa07

The less said about the episode the better...just un bloody believable...And what was up with the 6 pm deadline? Yaar..it is delivering shirts to a human being in Mumbai...They can phone him and tell him that this has happened...we are on our way...may be by 6:30...

Kaunsa shirts ko International space station pe pahunchana tha ki shuttle ki launch miss ho gayi to shirts nahin reach honge...? Seriously...the most ridicuolous episode ever...the way they were behaving...agar 6 pm tak nahin pahuncha...toh koi ICU main dam tod dega...

And best of all...even above the jaw dropping stupidity of Mona's elevation...was the fact that Anushka was left untouched...Give me a break...Deewar pe sir patakne ke din aa gaye hain...

Superb. ROFL I can't controle my bellyache I am laughing so much OMGROFL

Seriously. Neither can I..ROFL

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I know everything is funny and unrealitic about this show..how Mona got to stay at an apartment in front of Praddep and Anu, How she got a job and survived..how she made the order in two days and promoted to president...everything..is there any lady would keep realtioship with his husabnd or in laws after so much mess...but Mona is doing...so what ever they are showing either fully crap or impossible.

But still we all watch this show, we still want to see what is gonna happen to Mona's life, will Pradeep come  back to her or will she accept his back in her life? what will happen to kids and for a moment Anu..don't we...yes, yes yes we all do and thats all it matter..the success of any show is to keep the audience watch it...if you are not watching it, you will not atlk about it...spend time to write your comments about it...here is Ekta success.!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

khargosh29 Newbie
khargosh29
khargosh29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

The less said about the episode the better...just un bloody believable...And what was up with the 6 pm deadline? Yaar..it is delivering shirts to a human being in Mumbai...They can phone him and tell him that this has happened...we are on our way...may be by 6:30...

Kaunsa shirts ko International space station pe pahunchana tha ki shuttle ki launch miss ho gayi to shirts nahin reach honge...? Seriously...the most ridicuolous episode ever...the way they were behaving...agar 6 pm tak nahin pahuncha...toh koi ICU main dam tod dega...

And best of all...even above the jaw dropping stupidity of Mona's elevation...was the fact that Anushka was left untouched...Give me a break...Deewar pe sir patakne ke din aa gaye hain...

yeah they wanted to creat the magic of Hum hai raahi pyar ke but they got fooled by their idea..ha ha ha
I would watch kya hua tera wada as a comedy serial nowonwords...na sir na pair kuch bhi dikhate hai chalo issi bahane hum muskurate hai..ha ha ha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeami_31aishrayblyton

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yes..even I found it too over the top...Mona getting promoted to president is too obscure...Thumbs Down
In no company an employee is directly promoted to highest level that too an employee with minimal experience !!! I am not talking about indian companies but also in foreign companies the promotion criteria is very complex with clauses to it !!!Pinch
I am amused at the current track where Cv's are doing anything to show mona victorious!!!LOL

They could have shown mona to get promotion but PRESIDENT is too overboard !!!Confused

Edited by vishwa19 - 19 July 2012 at 2:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31aishrayblyton

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Atleast madam kekta has stopped those horrendous/hidoeus fake deaths/reincarnation/plastic surgery stuffs which would change not only face but also voice/build of the person.From that stuff to this is harmless!!!bhai how else would we know it is Kekta serial!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

ami_31aishrayblyton

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

Atleast madam kekta has stopped those horrendous/hidoeus fake deaths/reincarnation/plastic surgery stuffs which would change not only face but also voice/build of the person.From that stuff to this is harmless!!!bhai how else would we know it is Kekta serial!!!LOL

HaHa what you mean is ekta's serial has to be unbelievable. I agree with you

ami_31aishrayblyton

avanibhavesh Newbie
avanibhavesh
avanibhavesh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_31

This show has become more of a comedy show for me with every day's unrealistic and hilarious episodesLOLLOLLOL..So if you complete one order with loyalty and all your mehnat, you'll be promoted to a company's President directly from a PA.

So, what if one completes two orders instead of one with double hardwork and loyalty, would in that case, the person will be promoted to CHAIRMAN or a CEO and the boss would resign himself saying "ye lo, meri job ab tumare hawale, shayad tumhi is company ko doobne se bacha sakti ho"..LOLROFLDancing

Please mujhe bhi is company mein koi job dila do!!!
ClapLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

bookworm2 Senior Member
bookworm2
bookworm2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yeh do din ka episode dekh te waqt kya aap sab ko aisa laga kaise hum koyi elementary school ke bachoan ka drama dekh rahein hain.
Come to think about it even their plays will be more logical. I am totally surprised as to how do the writer' s write such storylines and how do these artists act it out with such a straight face.
Jai ho kektaji ke soaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31aishray

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index