India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Kya baat hai!!!

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
This show has become more of a comedy show for me with every day's unrealistic and hilarious episodesLOLLOLLOL..So if you complete one order with loyalty and all your mehnat, you'll be promoted to a company's President directly from a PA.

So, what if one completes two orders instead of one with double hardwork and loyalty, would in that case, the person will be promoted to CHAIRMAN or a CEO and the boss would resign himself saying "ye lo, meri job ab tumare hawale, shayad tumhi is company ko doobne se bacha sakti ho"..LOLROFLDancing

Please mujhe bhi is company mein koi job dila do!!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

melmel29khargosh29aa07unniknairtcragramathurasummer7ic_2000elgeeBlossom10bookworm2prattsyomammadirk41vishwa19kkushi06Inkpen4877aishrayrtmsnancy1996KalapiShas3swethasyam08ani_grblushing

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
agree with u completely.so so boring episode.ashamed of it.ridiculous.never ever had i watched an over exaggerated episode.so unrealistic.is this wt these people call the mature  story?through out the episode i was laughing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khargosh29ami_31dirk41elgeeaishrayKalapi

khargosh29 Newbie
khargosh29
khargosh29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Seriously...i would also love to get a job in their company...peon ka job bhi chalega yaar promotion rates jo itne high hai ROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeBlossom10bookworm2prattsami_31aishrayKalapiShas3rtms

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khargosh29

Seriously...i would also love to get a job in their company...peon ka job bhi chalega yaar promotion rates jo itne high hai ROFLROFL

Ha ha ha.. Seriously LOLLOL Hum bhi to hard working hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khargosh29elgeeKalapiShas3

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Now I will resign from my job and apply for a job as Vinit's PA. LOL

I was scared that after this one project Mona wins the bussiness award for women, but is show ne hadh hi kar di LOL  ROFL Kya taraki hai from head of private limited company (housewife) to president of Anushka's company Pinch

Edited by aishray - 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khargosh29ami_31elgeeKalapirtms

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Now I will resign from my job and apply for a job as Vinit's PA. LOL

I was scared that after this one project Mona wins the bussiness award for women, but is show ne hadh hi kar di LOL  ROFL Kya taraki hai from head of private limited company (housewife) to president of Anushka's company Pinch

Right! And to the top of all, there no additional qualifications and experience needed to be a president of a company. Naari Shakti ko bulao, 2 din mein kaam karao and khud promotion pao..

elgeeBlossom10aishrayKalapimissmalika

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
The less said about the episode the better...just un bloody believable...And what was up with the 6 pm deadline? Yaar..it is delivering shirts to a human being in Mumbai...They can phone him and tell him that this has happened...we are on our way...may be by 6:30...

Kaunsa shirts ko International space station pe pahunchana tha ki shuttle ki launch miss ho gayi to shirts nahin reach honge...? Seriously...the most ridicuolous episode ever...the way they were behaving...agar 6 pm tak nahin pahuncha...toh koi ICU main dam tod dega...

And best of all...even above the jaw dropping stupidity of Mona's elevation...was the fact that Anushka was left untouched...Give me a break...Deewar pe sir patakne ke din aa gaye hain...

Edited by aa07 - 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khargosh29ami_31sunrise35summer7yomammaelgeeBlossom10bookworm2prattskartiaishrayrtmsKalapi

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa07

The less said about the episode the better...just un bloody believable...And what was up with the 6 pm deadline? Yaar..it is delivering shirts to a human being in Mumbai...They can phone him and tell him that this has happened...we are on our way...may be by 6:30...

Kaunsa shirts ko International space station pe pahunchana tha ki shuttle ki launch miss ho gayi to shirts nahin reach honge...? Seriously...the most ridicuolous episode ever...the way they were behaving...agar 6 pm tak nahin pahuncha...toh koi ICU main dam tod dega...

And best of all...even above the jaw dropping stupidity of Mona's elevation...was the fact that Anushka was left untouched...Give me a break...Deewar pe sir patakne ke din aa gaye hain...

Superb. ROFL I can't controle my bellyache I am laughing so much OMGROFL

aa07elgeeami_31kartirtms

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index