Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 9)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

I thought Khushi has gotten over the contract thing & was seeking only his acceptance. But even though she said she is not angry with Arnav, the following sentences contradicted that. Even if she does not want to accept, that late night incident had impacted her more than she probably understands .. she has left me confused last night. Thanks for pointing out to the promo .. but I wonder what percentage of the audience will get the message.

Loving Nk-Arnav bonding to the max - the dialogues & the expressions are bang on. So finally NK is aware partly of the horror story. LOL The last 5 minutes - I am not sure how many times I have re-watched. That was perfect for me as 300th episode celebration - a recap of the journey & a peek into the upcoming one.

I don't think it is just the contract that is bothering Khushi, it is what came before that as well. Khushi is very hurt that Arnav so quickly faulted her for everything that went wrong in their lives, not something she expected from a man who only a day before spoke of how much he trusted her. Then Khushi tried to leave only to be stopped because of the contract, talk about adding insult to injury.

I can watch NK and Arnav's bromance over and over again, too cute. Who would have thought Arnav would turn to NK for help with Khushi???

Hi Mandy!

Yeap .. it is the late night confrontation that actually impacted her and the mentioning of contract worsened it. She thinks she does not care but she does .. I guess she is looking for assurance from Arnav .. we are still in the midway of the Beauty & the Beast story!!! LOL

NK & Arnav ..  Day Dreaming I never thought I would re-watch their moments so many times!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09UltimateBarunhoneypriya

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hi Buddies... Just reading the posts..

Brain very scrambled and trying to get into a state where I do not rant on my post...

Taking Divya's role and sharing a really crazy post LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

In between work and 3 back to back deadlines LOL but just had to peek in out of habit, I sneak in every 10 mins, even though I dnt commentEmbarrassed...loved ur write-up immensely...and obviously Rashmi no wonders you are the best at this ...

But loved ur take on Barun, and had to write - he was phenomenal yesterday - the "thairaav" in the prerformance, the confidence, the expressions..you could be just in awe of him yesterday - forget the looks, the actor in him has grown in leaps and bounds - watch that scene where he says to NK "leave me alone" - how sure the actor is of himself !!!

And rightly wat u said at the end - in the precap - the ppl are divided in their reactions - but just on screen - he has made that larger thank life character such believable even when he was sitting in the closet - no meekness, no embarrasment on face - pure honesty and charm - wat an achievement of an actor - and as a fan of the actor makes you so proud  !!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for liking Priya! Embarrassed yes, it is not about looks anymore...actually with Barun, it has never been. There is no denying his delicious good looks but it is his acting that takes even his looks to a higher state. I don't know how much of an input the creative team has on Barun's emoting or it is his own understanding but the final product is an astonishingly intelligent portrayal of a complex character and portrayed with such easy charm. I can only wish he gets the recognition he deserves!

and oh here I am, having to complete writing a 800 word piece before 4 pm and look what I am doing!!!!! *facepalm*  *back to MS Word* Ouch

[/QUOTE]

by now i guess everyone here knows how much i like barun sobti. so i was thrilled to read this exchange, and mashira your quote on the actor bringing realism.

he is good looking no doubt, and at 27/28 at a certain peak in terms of looks and pure attractiveness i guess. but the day that he saw the scene on the terrace and i watched him watching and reacting, distinctly remember thinking: o my g, the boy has the potential to be a fabulous actor, one we will remember for a long long time.

that's the day he made asr absolutely real for me. even before the drive and the scream of feb 15.

subsequently, during my compulsive rewatches of scenes and episodes, i see the actor again and again. he delights every time. even during the most difficult days of iss pyaar ko, he never let asr down. through all the awkward strange stuff he was asked to do, he managed to keep his character alive and breathing oxygen.

in case you're interested jwmrk wrote a moving piece on him here. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099353

do take a look. priya, i hope i'm not breaking any rules. somewhere in the thread i posted too. can't help myself when it comes to perhaps the finest actor i'll watch evolve from first awkward serial, to who knows where and what. 

we are in the days of letting many of our stars and beloved actors go into the night. pleasure to be around as one connects, finds himself, commits to his instinct, and comes into the light. 

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 1:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celaIF_Rockswrit_in_waterarchanan14Desai09shwetachauhandennisdmenaceDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-riti4u

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I want a gold medal today,,I read it all, n it was looong but worth it, to rakhle apna gold medal waapas!

I luved yout subtext thoughts, i was not satisfied with khushi's monologue with DM yesterday!  I am confused!!!  But i am lovin  all that is being shown,,and all that u've written!!!

Aww down the memory lane, ASR is the closet,,,trying to win her back!! wow!!!! can he get any cuter,,, Barun Sobti,,,is the bestest TV actor I've ever seen! 

Aaj tak tum isliye akele they
kadwe they kaseele the karele the
aaj itne sweet itne nake hi
birthday ka jaise koi cake ho!! rofl!! (duplicate--wah ji wah)

His statemnt "mai tumhe yeh pehne hue dekhna chahta hoon,,I was moved,, I wil;l be moved even mor ewhen he says oppositte of the same statement! Wink

This is what IPK is completely unpredictable!!

I am ejoying it,,,,,Loved the bromance to bits, n ASR's character is so damn beautiful,,,,I kept laughing throuhg out when he kept narrating all his zulms with a smile on his face,,,Thats ASR, n he knows she isn't mad at any of those incidents now,, so I really dont care of the forum demands redemption coz Khushi doesnt need it!!LOL

Loved the scene where they walk towards eachother unintentionally, thy just get carried away,, shows the depth of their love, she was disturbed due to payal's anger n this is the only man she always needed for support,,and he is just not able to keep himself away from her! i just loved theit natural instinct and then realizing with dammit and humein bhi nahin dekhi,,etc!

Yaar, i will be  very less over the forum now ,,infact negligible,,as Ramadan is around!!! SO signing off at this crooner!!

i just love reading them baby!

Luv to all my crooner buddies!

Zoha! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrishwetachauhansriraoarchanan14Desai09beena14Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52riti4u

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Aww.what a mindblowing analysis Clap
fantastic croonerClap
loved each n every lines of ur analysisSmile
yes..cv's r doing n miving in a right way,,
i too never expect too in each episodeSmile
barun stole the showEmbarrassed
all characters did their part very wellClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09honeypriyabeena14

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Priya!

I thought Khushi has gotten over the contract thing & was seeking only his acceptance. But even though she said she is not angry with Arnav, the following sentences contradicted that. Even if she does not want to accept, that late night incident had impacted her more than she probably understands .. she has left me confused last night. Thanks for pointing out to the promo .. but I wonder what percentage of the audience will get the message.

Loving Nk-Arnav bonding to the max - the dialogues & the expressions are bang on. So finally NK is aware partly of the horror story. LOL The last 5 minutes - I am not sure how many times I have re-watched. That was perfect for me as 300th episode celebration - a recap of the journey & a peek into the upcoming one.

I don't think it is just the contract that is bothering Khushi, it is what came before that as well. Khushi is very hurt that Arnav so quickly faulted her for everything that went wrong in their lives, not something she expected from a man who only a day before spoke of how much he trusted her. Then Khushi tried to leave only to be stopped because of the contract, talk about adding insult to injury.

I can watch NK and Arnav's bromance over and over again, too cute. Who would have thought Arnav would turn to NK for help with Khushi???

Hi Mandy!

Yeap .. it is the late night confrontation that actually impacted her and the mentioning of contract worsened it. She thinks she does not care but she does .. I guess she is looking for assurance from Arnav .. we are still in the midway of the Beauty & the Beast story!!! LOL

NK & Arnav ..  Day Dreaming I never thought I would re-watch their moments so many times!

I Understand she wants the assurance from him but dont ya think the monologue was just not that impactful,,anyways its just heading towards fun moments!!

So i am enjoying it!! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09beena14honeypriyaOmorabotiriti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
updated on pg 1 priya!!!!
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ok am back. couldn't resist. Did I miss something yesterday. Why this sudden deluge of Anjali/Daljeet bashing on the forum? Ouch
Arre yaar, so tiring all this!!! Give them both a break!! What happened now, can somebody enlighten me pleej?
Confused

@indi, yes, we know your love for Barun Sobti and I for one love the way you write about the lowe... Big smile Thanks for the link.. that is indeed beautifully written by JWMRK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503riti4u

Go to top