Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 7)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Priya excellent crooner, I for one do not understand why the PH would now try to tell the show as Didi Ki Saut, really? After 300 episodes where fans invested in IPKKND, you want to change that by introducing a title that never worked in the first place? No wonder the forum is filled with backlash, no one is interested in that. Fans want to see the leads - Arnav and Khushi's love story it is what has kept this show going strong and the CVs know it. Those FB at the end of this episode proved that, they know where the magic lies so don't taint that by bringing up this Didi Ki Saut nonsense

With that said, I did love the episode. No there were not many Arnav and Khushi scenes yet the episode worked. The starting was really good as we saw ASR at his best, being demanding and growing impatient but then Arnav shined through when he remembered NK's words. He tried to be understanding and did get an answer from Khushi but sadly not the one he needs to hear. Khushi is justified in being hurt, she has every right to be but Arnav does not know the extent to which he hurt her and until he does they cannot move forward

The NK and Arnav bromance is a HIT! CVs really know how to build on the chemistry of their cast, first it was Mami and Khushi's hit detective team which is now a distant memory and now this. I'm loving their scenes, NK was adorable as he listened in horror to this unusual love story between Khushi and Arnav but this is what sets them apart from the rest. It is what grabbed our interest besides the chemistry and it is what the PH should focus on and forget about DKS, it flopped when the idea was introduced and it is flopping now. The TRPs are finally steady in 3s, don't ruin a good product, don't ruin your baby.

Edited by .Mandy. - 18 July 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksarchanan14Desai09geetmaanluvshwetachauhanjakhushidennisdmenaceOmoraboti-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hey farha (omraboti) - okay so you got inside my mind and put it all in better words...LOL exactly how I felt about khushi's monologue... wonderful write up dear...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
excellent amzing fabulous croonerClapClapClap
smetimes i enjoy ur crooner mre then the episode itself ,,today is that day

i m 100 percent agree with u regarding the sceen time given to Arhi track,, we ve been watching it as a love story ,,let it be a love story ,,add some spice of drama ,anjali whatever it is needed  ,,bt making di ki saut no no please,,its a beautiful unique love story,,let it be

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14beena14

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Good morning...
Updated on page 1 Smile
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
priya,

good morning and hi.

incisive your points on crooner today. episode 300 had some of the most beautiful and very ipk sequences, esp in the end. though the first few minutes had me feeling pretty happy too watching asr and arnav in a dance of their own. finally arnav got the upper hand for strategic reasons but how cutely asr stormed back as he stomped off to get mad at nk, his cupid, his sounding board. nice thought you had about man in ivory tower needing someone to check things out with. everybody could do with a bit of brainstorming to zero in on a good idea.

and what an idea. i bet we're all eagerly looking forward to the old moments and their effect on the young lady. Wink

i agree hugely that anjali and her scenes need to be looked at more deeply. the ulajh jana thought was nice. she's still processing the information, knows but not yet ready to accept she knows.

i actually liked what payal said to khushi about not interfering. living under the same roof as sisters and sisters-in-law can be quite demanding. the old relationshipp tends to think it has certain rights which in fact the new relationship has no room for. a certain sensitivity and wisdom is called for. i am sure khushi will learn, but glad someone alerted her to this.

but most of all, thanks for this, priya:
"There you go - you have suddenly ended up confusing your audience again what you had corrected with Khushi's character growth since Kidnapping track !!!
Revise, amend ASAP- like you did with ASR in last one week - and now you have found the perfect balance !!!"

you clairvoyant? this is what i spoke of in my post on page 5. with the belief that your post would give me an answer. and hay devi m, it did. yippee.

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 12:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23archanan14Desai09dennisdmenaceDivya1503-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
priya another great write up!

i agree with u all the way esp on khushi's portrayal

arnav, anjali, shyam even nk have well defined characteristics and their actions are explain well. more than action their emotions are explained well. expect khushi. 

asr as had so many poignant breakdowns with his di by himself, he is given monologues. so even when he says cruel things people get where he is coming from. 

y dont we see this with khushi. instead of giving anjali so much screen time crying abt shyam.. i think most people get that she misses shyam wants her back, still believes he is nice.. how many times do we have to see it. what we need is what khushi is feeling.. a lot has happened with her and have the cv's forgotten that she is the lead?

khushi character is always confusing to audience bec she is given very few monologues an emotional breakdowns to explain where she is coming from. i thank them for at least showing her talking to DM today... which she used to do all the time. something was better than nothing i guess.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Divya1503-Gan-indi52beena14--Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Priya!

I thought Khushi has gotten over the contract thing & was seeking only his acceptance. But even though she said she is not angry with Arnav, the following sentences contradicted that. Even if she does not want to accept, that late night incident had impacted her more than she probably understands .. she has left me confused last night. Thanks for pointing out to the promo .. but I wonder what percentage of the audience will get the message.

Loving Nk-Arnav bonding to the max - the dialogues & the expressions are bang on. So finally NK is aware partly of the horror story. LOL The last 5 minutes - I am not sure how many times I have re-watched. That was perfect for me as 300th episode celebration - a recap of the journey & a peek into the upcoming one.

As for Payal-Akash rfit, I will be happy if Khushi brings Arnav on board - in spite of trying things on her own. She needs to learn her lessons too! Ying & Yang needs to be together. Smile

Loved your note to the CVs & the channel. Yes, we are confused and we need rightly planned promotions too. We have been screaming for months on this - I guess they only read the parts which are note addressed to them. Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23vidhathriDesai09amisuvarchanan14dennisdmenaceindi52Divya1503-Gan---Nishita--beena14

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

I thought Khushi has gotten over the contract thing & was seeking only his acceptance. But even though she said she is not angry with Arnav, the following sentences contradicted that. Even if she does not want to accept, that late night incident had impacted her more than she probably understands .. she has left me confused last night. Thanks for pointing out to the promo .. but I wonder what percentage of the audience will get the message.

Loving Nk-Arnav bonding to the max - the dialogues & the expressions are bang on. So finally NK is aware partly of the horror story. LOL The last 5 minutes - I am not sure how many times I have re-watched. That was perfect for me as 300th episode celebration - a recap of the journey & a peek into the upcoming one.

I don't think it is just the contract that is bothering Khushi, it is what came before that as well. Khushi is very hurt that Arnav so quickly faulted her for everything that went wrong in their lives, not something she expected from a man who only a day before spoke of how much he trusted her. Then Khushi tried to leave only to be stopped because of the contract, talk about adding insult to injury.

I can watch NK and Arnav's bromance over and over again, too cute. Who would have thought Arnav would turn to NK for help with Khushi???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaarchanan14Desai09-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

Go to top