Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 6)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@SHY

Thanks Shallu tere ye gifs dekh ke needh todi na aayegi Wink  The gifs are awesome girlClap  you always rock  you know that right Wink Love you 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bshybabe

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hi and Good Morning to all crooner buddies..Hug

Congrats to Gandhari...Party

Loved your quote priya and waiting for the crooner .Today I am gonna write bfore reading anything as it always changes my views for the episode..LOL

I was not so happy with the episode and yes there were many reasons for it.But before I rant ,I want to congratulate IPK for 300th milestone. It was good to see Arnav as cute and adorable husband trying to bring a smile on wife's face and I am glad that he was still ASR while doing it.I know I wrote otherwise in previous crooner that was when I just read WU so ASR was very much there .Thank you..but..yes there is a but.. I mentioned in my previous post that one thing that is lacking in show is continuity with respect to layman viewer.So that night when arnav blames khushi for everything there what khushi says -she is responsible and she admits it and to undo her mistake she is ready to leave then why was today's monologue she said- how can arnav blame me for everything...I am confused soul ,please help me..she is not angry with arnav as per her monologue then why this statement...she is upset then why she is ignoring and avoiding arnav..she herself says that he says things which he doesnt mean ..she understands him then why? okay I am in no mood to spare my favorite too... So fellow when everyone was against you ,I stood by so dont you dare disappoint me ,Samjhe ASR..it is not ASRish to hide in cupboard ..there are many things that you can remind her about..okay I will help you -Diwali's unfinished business remember..LOL and Mighty ASR is listening to NK's advice..Wacko and dude seriously you forgot your di kya... One positive aspect was Anjali's scene.dont throw anything on me LOL but I liked only that scene as finally we understood what was going in her mind.Thanks for that insight now it will be easy to sympathise with anjali more for viewers.She is torn between both men in her life.She believes both of them cannot be wrong then what is truth.I felt for her so much for first time and I dont blame her if she misunderstands khushi or even her chotte as fact is she is still not aware of every truth...

This thread is known for its positivity and I knw my analysis ws not that positive LOL and that is only because I am hurt - this is to CVs- Dont you dare change my ASR into love sick puppy..Angry 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhandennisdmenaceOmorabotiDivya1503-Gan-beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
POST UPDATED !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Divya1503Omorabotibeena14islandgirl007

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
As expected..after reading crooner my views for episode changes...LOL but that was indeed a rocking crooner priya... your love for this show is much more stronger  than mine..Honest confession..it was treat to read what they wanted to show through your eyes...Clap..I am glad that I came in this place to read all these beautiful takes... and as you mentioned in your crooner I was one of confused souls who didnt get khushi's monologue .I always knew that both characters are flawed in this show but what irks me priya is that while we and ASR admits he is at fault ,why is that it is shown that khushi is right... payal was really bang on today and rightly told her to not interfere in husband -wife..but I think too like you said she is gonna involve hubby dearest too now..LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
updated pg 1. see you guys later.Hug
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 2. Off to read Priya's & Other's now. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Khushi:
Musu Musu Hasi, Deu Malai Lai
Musu Musu Hasi Deu
Zara Muskura De, Muskura De
Zara Muskura De, Aye Khushi...

Anji Dii:

"Falak ko ziid hai janha bizliyan girane ki
Humae bhi ziid hai wahin Ashiyan banane ki"

Waiting for the day when u will actually fill in ur blanks: blurt it out girl.."Galat kaun hai...Galti kis sae hui"

Nawab:

Biwi nahin hunsi...but u made us all smile today n swear it was not just smile ..it was pure joy!!

Farak toh pada hai..n how!! :-))

In b/w first time my heart was screaming Nooo...

when Nawab had NK's FB of baby,swthrt,Muahhh (gift scene)..I was like plsss dnt say all tht.."mai tumhae yeh pahnae huae daekhna CHAHTA HOON" is just sooo u!!

"Ussnae theek sae khaya bhi nahin "-Arnav

"Kisi nae nahin pehni"- yeh kaun bola???? BS in Nylon Nitty LOL

Priya for u n only u...loved ur words n interpretation..sometimes i wish  to be half as good as u ..with words:

hain aur bhee duniya mein sukhanwar bohot achche
kehte haiN ki 'Ghalib' ka hai andaaz-e-bayaan aur...

Lovely episode...!!! Clap...
Will get back...deadlines to meet...!!

Edited by Parsha - 18 July 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14dennisdmenaceDivya1503

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
congrats everyone involved with IPK be it viewers or creatives on the 300...hoping for many more. Loved your take Priya...loved the episode as well...loved it more on the 3rd watch...whatta love story...I am happy I stumbled upon it...
I hope khushi talks to Arnav or Arnav finds out on his own why khushi is upset...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14beena14

Go to top