Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 5)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
good morning, priya and phangurls

feels good to be 300. congratulations to all at iss pyaar ko and hugs and hi fives to all my phangurls. we shall overco-o-o-me. Wink

will be away away away for better part of the day today. will catch up on discussionwas late afternoon. but i had to say a couple of things about yesterday, so here goes. sorry, priya, hope you don't mind, not an analysis, just some thoughts. i am sure your post will give me many answers.

the idea of reliving old moments i thought was brill. in fact, that nk/asr sequence felt like a take off on actual concerns and confabulataions of the creatives. how to progress the romance track, nk wanted to know; gul, gh, ved raj, everyone, possibly even sp wanted to know. LOL then asr and ??? cracked it. Clap Clap Clap nothing like a good brainstorming session what.

yesterday, the only bit of romance that could beat the bromance was asr recalling he had to woo her with sweetness so he softens his order to a request: i want to see you in this saree; and delightful abs, his memories of their romance, with all its fabulous unromantic moments. i can quite understand why writing the next track of this hatke love story is tough. to keep that essential otherness of it alive once declaration has happened is pretty challenging. so again taaliyan for that idea.

of course, the precap slayed. peering lover boy behind green pink yellow shiny stuff. cheerz baby to pagalpan.

bromance otherwise was the coolest thing yesterday. chemistry, timing, dialogues, mood, wonderful. worth a chat. and that rajesh khanna twirl by nk, almost perfect, most uncanny. the first romantic hero that drove phangurls crazy, so many memories. was that a coincidence?

but yesterday, khushi threw me. what's happening with this character? if anything, her monologue further confused me about the reason for her rejection of arnavji's desperate attempts to make her happy. is this the girl who would do anything, even invite shyam's advances, to save her husband? who would fall to any extent if it's for his sake? who hugged him, who stroked his face, who silently pulled him back to her in the middle of a terrible night, who sat beside him on that staircase?

i have felt before that there's a struggle on with her character. where to take it next. with arnav singh raizada it's simpler, the premise of the story contains the character evolution. but what happens to crazy cooky gutsy funny generous kind unpredictable adorable even admirable paagal khushi kumari gupta as the story unfolds? if you make her mature and deep, how do you retain the essential pagalpan; if you keep her the same as before, how do you show the transformation to a lover, a wife. i was not too sure about that sad looking girl on the staircase, didn't feel like kkg; i was wondering how could the khushi we know not respond to his five minutes to twelve utter love, surely she was too kind, too forgiving and too much in love to do that? but yesterday, it felt like i really didn't know khushi at all.

hopefully, a brilliant idea is on its way re my most fave girl too.

have a lovely day. hope to see you all anon.

Edited by indi52 - 18 July 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaajumaIF_Rockssoaringskiesspsharmilaarchanan14Desai09sriraosejket2howcomeshwetachauhansoni.bdennisdmenacejakhushiOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
good morning divya,
do you ever sleep? Wink good to see you. hope all ok with you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraoDivya1503honeypriya

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Good Morning/evening Priya & Buddies Hug  I have updated my post on Page 1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celaspsharmilasoni.b-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

res

Thanks Omoraboti *receiving the sash*'feels a bit

intimidating but great to follow someone like you. Honestly I'm still in shock! Thank you Priya so much! It always means a lot if someone likes what you write and then to be in the company of Indi and Shweta...I'm in cloud 9 flying right next to superman

CONGRATULATIONS!! Big smile

Edited by -SH- - 18 July 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Omoraboti

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 3.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Feels so good to be back to IF after nearly 10 days!Dancing

Hello crooner buddies!Hug   Missed u all a lot in the past week!

@ Priya Congratulations for the 100th crooner! Lovin the new format of the crooner!

~Edited~
The first scene was fab! Arnav finally succeeded in his attempt to get Khushi to accept his gift,or so he thought! Barun's expressions wer awesome in this scene! ClapThe excitement when she was unwrapping the gift to the shock n anger when she handed the saree to him, very well emoted!
When she didnt budge,Arnav turned to ASR and forced her to accept it.He would have remained in ASR mode had it not been for the meetha-meetha FB! I seriously thought he would say something like sweetheart or baby when he was contemplating what to tell her.
What he said wasnt bad either! When he pushed the saree towards her and looked down, I was reminded of all the times when he would hand her the dupatta,like during the Nainital trip and look away till she draped it. He would look away, coz he knew Khushi was not comfortable without the dupatta. He looked away today,expecting Khushi to accept the gift. She didnt and he left disappointed,disgusted and disheartened. I was like,Oh God! Kab yeh dono ek dusre se seedhe munh baat karenge? When Khushi said u couldnt buy me a smile, could Arnav not have asked her ok,u only tell me,what do I do to bring back ur smile? And could Khushi not have told him why she was rejecting each of his attempts to manaofy her? But they r Arnav,Khushi! Bandi Devi Maiyya se fariyaad karegi toh banda NK pe gussa nikaalega lekin aamne-saamne baat nahi karenge!

I loved both the NK-Nannav scenes! Awww! Arnav was so concerned coz Khushi didnt eat properly. When he was talking of aloo puri, notice NK put his hand on his stomach, as if to say that he was hungry. We were not shown what happened once Arnav left the dining room. Did NK also ditch his meal coz Arnav n Khushi didnt have breakfast? If he did, then that was really, really sweet of him! I love how he handles Arnav, patiently, without getting angry on him! And he has this never say die spirit which Khushi has! No matter how much Nannav detests his presence or what all he tells him, use jo baat kehni hai woh us baat ko kehke hi rahega! He doesnt give up! And I love that! Karan was awesome in his scenes yesterday! I loved his expressions as well,especially in the last scene!Clap

Khushi is sad not just coz her jeejaji, di and mamiji are angry with her but also coz Laad governer's words have hurt her! Until and unless she goes n tells him all this, she wont get any solutions for her problems.

I dont know what to say about Akash. He seems a totally changed man. I was watching the 12th May ME on star utsav day before and I loved the small scene of Akash n Khushi!
That suljha hua ,sensible Akash seems to have disappeared now and the one we r seeing now seems to be his evil twin!

Khushi has always trusted her jeejaji immensely when it came to taking care of her jeeji and loving her. When khushi went up to Akash with the glass of water ,l was reminded of the pre Holi scene wen Khushi had gone up to AR to meet Akash. Akash had heard her patiently and assured her then that he would always be by Paayal's side. Perhaps aisi hi ummeed lekar woh usse baat karne gayi and hua kya? Totally opposite!

Aakash lashed out at Paayal bcoz of Khushi and Paayal lashed out at Khushi bcoz she was hurt by aakash's behaviour. Sabka bhala karne chali thi Khushi,nateeja kya nikla? She was hurt by the words spoken by her jeeji. I want to see what Aakash will do when he comes to know that Khushi married Arnav so that his marriage with Paayal could take place! Phir dekhte hain purana Aakash wapis kaise nahi aata?

Anjali should ask all her questions to her Chhotey and not to nani. And he needs to give her the true answers. Else she will keep oscillating between Shyamji n Chhotey,not knowing who is right n who is wrong aur poori baat me Khushi jo pis jayegi so alag!

Coming to the last scene,I loved it! The bromance or camraderie between Nannav n NK is fantabulous! I dont know why Arnav didnt mention the actually romantic n passionate moments between him n Khushi? Was it coz he didnt want to share them with NK? Or did he deliberately mention what he did,coz he knew that would drive NK nuts n he would finally leave him alone? Whatever it was,it was most enjoyable to watch them,especially NK! poor guy! Romantic kahani sunne ki ummeed liye baitha tha,Nannav ne toh horror story suna di! But kehte hain na,jo bhi hota hai achchhe k liye hota hai?! What a nice idea Arnav got of manoing Khushi! Precap was fab! Cant wait for tonight's epi..

Congratulations to team IPKKND for the 300th episode! May u reach the 1000th episode milestone and regain ur position in the top 5 TRP shows! Amen!

Edited by Smita.M - 19 July 2012 at 7:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaarchanan14shwetachauhandennisdmenaceindi52beena14-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
updated on pg 1...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
almost heading to bed...

but here r some gifs...like I said I suck at making themLOL...but always try..this is for all my crooner buddiesEmbarrassed

Enjoy..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchanan14Desai09sejket2shwetachauhansoni.bindi52Divya1503beena14--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top