Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 36)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by Ishii99

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103205



so we were right


love dubby episode tomorrow without interruption impossible...so will Anjali come back in time?



i think Anjali will come back n see arnav n khushi together n again start crying saying ki chotey tum humse jhoot bhi bolne lage ho, agar nahi aane chahtha mere saath temple, directly kehdeta, meeting ka bahana kyu kiya


When I was reading the updates, this is the first thing that came to my mind...


Ishii... hopefully end mein kuch dhamakedaar karenge aur aisa precap chhodenge for Monday that tum weekend bhar padhai nahi kar paogi and main weekend bhar kaam nahi kar paoongi!!!

Iss show ne kya kar diya hamare sath... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09bs_deepsDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1407

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Kanyanon ek gull dusso..

when anji dii knows chotey is out of town y will she come to his room tomm ..to meet Khushi n give hr SATSANG ka prashad..may be peeping tom...!!! But some how "rukawat kae liaye khaed hai" will barge in the room without knocking again !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soaringskiesarchanan14Desai09soni.bOmorabotiDivya1503-Gan---Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 4631

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
main aur meri phooti kismat...my daughter decided to sit with me...and i had to watch mahadev as i have strict rule of no lovey-dovey scenes for kids!!!! so missed the whole chai- coffee bit!!!!! saw the epi from nani questioning them!!!!Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoaringskiesarchanan14Desai09zooni.bluejakhushi--Nishita--Divya1503Omoraboti

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 4987

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

Originally posted by jakhushi

Priya... Take a Bow dear...
 
We reached Taj Mahal today Clap. Incredible Babes Big smile
 
I miss Anjali now ! Embarrassed
 
Ahhh I missed it..Confused
 
Priya dii...Hug Taj Mahal it is...Embarrassed You are trully incredible.. Clap  Clap Clap Clap 

haan sachi...priya...main kaha rahi hoon...copy rights abhi ke abhi...!!!! hollaaa way to go gal...

ishii jaanuuu abhi abhi i remd u and lo...here u are!!!!!Hug

@@@khushii...---haan haan mile  they na hum...kal sab milenge wahhan LOLLOL

 i dont know if they had FB...but surely i did!!! with every freaking moment...!!!!! haila...longest wait...abhi na jao chodkar yeh dil abhi baraa nahin!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09archanan14jakhushiDivya1503Omoraboti

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Joined: 06 May 2010
Posts: 4538

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

main aur meri phooti kismat...my daughter decided to sit with me...and i had to watch mahadev as i have strict rule of no lovey-dovey scenes for kids!!!! so missed the whole chai- coffee bit!!!!! saw the epi from nani questioning them!!!!Ouch
 
Soni dii.. Hug Hug
 
Koi nahi.. Vapas dekh lijiye..
 
Mene to kuch bhi nahi dikha abhi tak, nahi dekh paungi, till the time I reach home.. Cry  Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoaringskiesarchanan14soni.bOmorabotiDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1407

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

main aur meri phooti kismat...my daughter decided to sit with me...and i had to watch mahadev as i have strict rule of no lovey-dovey scenes for kids!!!! so missed the whole chai- coffee bit!!!!! saw the epi from nani questioning them!!!!Ouch

I m loving it...hahhahahahahahaha!!! Sirf mai akele kyon Ben10 daekhoon...join the gang..waise mere sath humesha hota hai ...chill..watch it online!!!! Anyways repeat watch is a must so better go online!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soaringskiesarchanan14Desai09Divya1503Omoraboti

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Joined: 06 May 2010
Posts: 4538

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by Ishii99

Originally posted by jakhushi

Priya... Take a Bow dear...
 
We reached Taj Mahal today Clap. Incredible Babes Big smile
 
I miss Anjali now ! Embarrassed
 
Ahhh I missed it..Confused
 
Priya dii...Hug Taj Mahal it is...Embarrassed You are trully incredible.. Clap  Clap Clap Clap 

haan sachi...priya...main kaha rahi hoon...copy rights abhi ke abhi...!!!! hollaaa way to go gal...

ishii jaanuuu abhi abhi i remd u and lo...here u are!!!!!Hug

@@@khushii...---haan haan mile  they na hum...kal sab milenge wahhan LOLLOL

 i dont know if they had FB...but surely i did!!! with every freaking moment...!!!!! haila...longest wait...abhi na jao chodkar yeh dil abhi baraa nahin!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
Subi..Hug. I missed you all so much.. You know where.. Wink. That's why spamming here.. I hate my job.. Angry Angry
 
Priya dii sorry for spamming here.. Just can't control my excitement and I am not able to concentrate on anything.. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soaringskiesarchanan14jakhushiDivya1503

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Joined: 06 May 2010
Posts: 4538

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Kanyanon ek gull dusso..

when anji dii knows chotey is out of town y will she come to his room tomm ..to meet Khushi n give hr SATSANG ka prashad..may be peeping tom...!!! But some how "rukawat kae liaye khaed hai" will barge in the room without knocking again !!
 
Dear IPK land me ese Kostin nahi karte.. LOL  LOL LOL 
 
Ithe kuch bhi ho sakta he.. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14jakhushiDivya1503

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Mami Ji"

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 7   Views: 2309

Khilonaa 7 2309 31 March 2012 at 8:57am by sanjanaarshi
5/12 Hilarious -Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment

2 3 4

Author: shybabe   Replies: 27   Views: 4131

shybabe 27 4131 31 March 2012 at 8:57am by sanjanaarshi
^||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Barun's AT#15||^NOT:130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Jahnvi-   Replies: 1195   Views: 33635

-Jahnvi- 1195 33635 12 December 2011 at 8:51pm by -Jahnvi-
Os kuch kuch hota ha

2 3 4 5

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 33   Views: 6514

naddiya26 33 6514 03 December 2011 at 12:59pm by SimmyOwais
kuch kuch hota hai ASR

Author: SweetyyyAsh   Replies: 8   Views: 1426

SweetyyyAsh 8 1426 03 December 2011 at 6:37am by bidyabati

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index