Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 30)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Omoraboti

@Khushi: you can consider me a bong by the language i speak .. Typing in from your neighbouring country Tongue

I had guessed so...yaya...pat on my back Smile

Me to Me tooo ...Tongue

I love your country Omraboti..and the people Big smile

my mum's family is from chotogram!!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

@Nish absolutely LOVED every bit of your post today!!!! including the note to those no fun CVsWink

Fantastic!Clap

Desai09--Nishita--

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by -SH-

Another Mangooo cake Dancing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103011

But where is Mango boy himself? Confused

No clue Confused He wasnt there in the group pic also
That's what! Unhappy
He is not Mango boy!!! Itna KHAAS hai..AAM KYON KEHTAE HO???ConfusedConfused
pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Fabulous Crooner Priya !! ClapClap
I am here after long time and quite late alsoEmbarrassed...
I am in a little DETOX mode these days LOL

Roothe rab ko manaana aasaan hai , roothe yaar ko manaana mushkil !!!  WinkLOL

ASR has always been at his edge to make this girl speak...This time she is not breaking her silence and ignoring at her best..However the time have changes, ASR still has to demand for her attention..this guy has lost it the day she came into his life...always asking, demanding for her attention...LOL

Excess of everything is BAD..i mean real bad..there are two relations in this story which were purely based on Sweet Love..no thrill, no hate, no horror..only sweetness.And what is the outcome..TRUST broken..Neither Aakash nor Anjali has the guts to face the demons..
Love is not for chicken hearts..Once you are into it, you are bound to be tested at different times..In the case of AnJhali, she was blind by faith that she could never sense whats wrong in her loved one..and here Aakash is acting blind that he doesn't even want to see her loved one..this is all destiny..And there is a couple who have been together in all terms, be it fighting,abusing, loving, communicating without proper words yet being understood..Thumbs Up

Amidst of all this crying, convincing,advising sessions, the only star for me is no one else other than Nand Kishore Thumbs Up...I am liking the way this time Karan is being utilized...Kudos to dialogue writer and he is getting his comic timings accurateStar.A true friend of Khushi and being quite friendly with Nannav...Gone are the days when ASR used to abhor him..Now he comes to his room for releasing his frustrations and subconsciously working on his suggestions for patao his wifieLOL...Its a different and fresh kind of develoment between them...Aakash was never in this league ..rather he is high on his those constipated moods..Dead

Can I see ASR singing in his dreams for NK? 

Tu Hai To Tedhi Medhi Rahein 
Ulti Pulti Baatein 
Seedhi Lagti Hai

Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai 
Tu Hai To 
I'll Be All Right !!! Silly

The most confusing thing being shown is Khushi character going bipolar all the time..I would have understood her more if she could have told Payal to focus her more on her relations with Aakash..rather being concerned for her..Khushi was always like this..then why this silent confusing pray to DM..we understood she is hurt by ASR words but at the same time smiling also..she has really learned all habits & tantrums of Mr. Laad Governor..Wink  

Thankfully I did not see DB interview..what I read in few posts, I could understand that she is infuriated over her role being misunderstood these days..Fans are roaring over AnJhali coming between Arnav & Khushi..this was evident as the CVs forgot to promote the Broad story as "Didi ki Souten"..rather they promoted episodic story and showed everyday the layers of love-hate story between ASR-Khushi.Shocked.and now after getting prime attention, she can't bear the brunt, then for me its the death of an artist..She is not a new-comer who does not understand audience reactions..She was right in saying that she is quite like Anjie in her real life also..Crying foul for not being understood..If the act is getting affected in your off-screen persona,this does not mean you are into character all the time..It means you have not worked enough to understood the character or say visualize the wrath coming after forcing your demands on PH..Sleepy one can also disagree with me..just my POV Smile

Nothing can be better than initiating the magic of best times of IPK in 300th episode..The flashbacks gave me the glimpse of my best IPK days..Pre-New year times..Those are the best moments for me in IPK...it was much more charismatic..there was something which has made me sit and watch this show everyday religiously..I still do but with no expectation..just to go with the flow..Big smile

Does FBs remind someone to visit saloon for a decent hair-cut? Like always this will also go on deaf ears..Shocked

Why ASR thought the first thing about hiding in closet? why this madness first, I am thinking..coz Khushi had came back in his life after threatening that she is leaving for Lucknow...So ideally she came back even after hating him and that day paved the way for her innings at RM Silly ...I am Assuming that ASR will do some other mad stuffs like singing Khushi anthem "mauame sam hai Suhaana".LOL

Go ASR Go !!!

Tum rootha na karo meri jaan
Meri jaan nikal jaati hai
Tum hansti rehti ho
To ek bijli si chamak jaati hai
Mujhe jeete jee o dilbar, tera intezaar tha
 aaj bhi hai, Aur kal bhi rahega

Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha
 aaj bhi hai, Aur kal bhi rahega Big smile

Edited by passionalive - 19 July 2012 at 8:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09jakhushi

Desi.Kudi Groupbie
Desi.Kudi
Desi.Kudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
LOVED your post Honeypriya!  It's always fun reading what you have to say Smile

archanan14Desai09

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I think I just clinically died a little... Heart definitely stopped beating - OMG!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bjakhushiDivya1503Omorabotiindi52

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

AAAHHH!!! Big smile LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bindi52Divya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

aw watched the last two epis again. cousin called from cal 15 minutes into today's epi and said: prepare to die. and now am in love with nk as well. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503Omoraboti

Go to top