Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 3)

awwwwwww Senior Member
awwwwwww
awwwwwww

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
waiting for your detailed crooner.I loved the  episode, almost all of it.khuski and ASR  explosive.the way he is trying to woo her, almost pleading...awww,some redemption  I guess
, not to forget  Nanav and NK ,so adorable ,what timing !amazing.
i have to say i can't watch/understand any scene which don't have Khushi or arnav,strange but true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503honeypriyabeena14

Sharaa IF-Dazzler
Sharaa
Sharaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Smile
soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

hello oll...Big smileBig smileBig smile

just saw d new crooner post up...so grabbed my place...Tongue will just share my thoughts on todays episode...rest d analysis and interpretation...will b done by other buddies around..LOLLOL

i am luving dis show...arnav and khushi.together are awesome in every kind of scenes...and d next for me..comes to nanav nd nk...LOLLOL they are cute togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLWink

din see d first part deir fight...or argument or whatever...Ouch WHAT-D...!!!ConfusedLOL

payal-khushi scene was okay...appreciate the fact dat payal can speak up for herself...her life...!!! poor khushi...she just gets to listen from everybody around...nd she is so forgiving types...ready to help everybody around..without caring a bit about her life...!!!OuchConfused feel bad for her coz she intends to make everyone happy around...and herself...??? she is happy if people around her are happy...!!!Ouch

okayy i luved d last scene... d great nanav singh raizada...nd nand kishore...!!! dey share awesome chemistry...LOLLOL not even aakash and arnav share dis kind of chemistry...Tongue

nk is amazing character...and is grabing eye balls even with demands of phan-gurls 4 arhi scenes...its commendable...!!!!ClapClapClap  luved deir conversation...!!!

cv's it was d best way to sum up d whole journey...congrats 4 300 episode...!!! though my red saree-rain romance...is still an expectation...but i am loving each and every bit...Big smileBig smileBig smile

luved d smile on arnav's face...seriously its..a thrilling nd a unique luv story...not d mushy-mushy types...dats why we oll luv it...!!

precap- chooo sweet...arnav u r adorable...mera dil aa gaya hai tum par...!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

priya would luv to read ur take when its up...!!!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by Dhkw - 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

celaIF_Rocksamisuvshwetachauhanarchanan14Desai09sejket2dennisdmenaceOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Priya Dii.. Hug

Loved Crooner 1.3.. Great is the only word that comes to my mind whenever I read your Crooners... Loved everything you said and yet again you are bang on with your take.. Can you please copyright erverything you write.. LOL LOL

About the episode, what can I say?? I am loving everything they are showing.. Be it Arnav-Khushi or Arnav-NK... Except of course Akash's jerk behaviour.. but hey I can always fast forward if I don't want to see it right? LOL LOL

Sorry can't write more. In office.. Work and Boss sitting on my head..   Angry

I read all the write ups from page 1 to page 10.. You guys rock. Clap Clap 

Farha and Ghandhari.. Congratualtions on being star of the day..Star  Star Farha I read your take on Monday's episode and seriously it was really heart touching... Ghandhari I had said it on CT, saying it again, I love the way you put up your write up with the combination of writing and giffs.. Love readig them.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Getting back to work. You guys have a great day ahead. Keep Crooning away.. Big smile

Edited by Ishii99 - 19 July 2012 at 2:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Very nice episode...congrats to the team on the 300th! Waiting for your crooner! TRP ne heart attack diya !

Arnav still in fultoo bibi manaofy mode helped on by NK -- he is actually consulting him now :-). Idea 4 of bibi manaofy routine fails too and Arnav is desperate!

Some insights into reasons for Khushi's behavior --is she finally asserting haq over husband in that she is finally asking someone to be her partner in her pain and bring a smile on her face -- this is indeed a volte face for the Khushi who always wants to put smiles on people's faces?

Payal asks Khushi to mind her own business -- hope Khushi does this going forward... Anjali still delusional -- has started questioning however (junior snake -- eech)...someone needs to sit her down and have a long hard talk with her -- but I guess she needs evidence ------ so look under the cradle - dammit ( Quoting Ragini-- the hand that rocks the cradle does not look under it:-))

And finally to an ASR/Arnav - desperate for a smile and acknowledgement from wifey ... retro mode ... and memories... loved the way he described their story -- but I hope that he introspects too and realizes how he has hurt her along the way ----------and there is true retribution!

But now on fultoo Arnav -- ASR has taken a back seat.. willing to do anything for wifey... Enjoy while it lasts!

Anything you want you got it!

Was searching for a good video and it suddenly hit me that I could go back to my old favorite Ray Orbison ---------------yes the video says it all! And he calls her baby:-)WinkWinkWink

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 18 July 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariamisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14sejket2Desai09dennisdmenaceOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14riti4u

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Congratulations to the entire IPK team and to all of us for the 300th episode of our most favorite show. Such a cherished journey, may it continue till ages!! Smile

A pretty balanced crooner Priya! Loved it like always.. The episode had begun to fall short on my expectations from a 300th until the last few minutes happened! And there it was.. IPK ki kahani, ASR ki zubaani!! What a feeling.. yes the horror love story.. so close to our hearts!

ASR has been doing what not to please his darling wife and when his patience starts to wear thin, he demands attention, commands approval, cooperation! But he has a strong headed obstinate wife who herself is confused about what to do! She is just sure of one thing.. if there is agony, any confusion, bombard it all on her Arnav ji! Rest of the clan get all the due sweetness! So yes.. ASR is learning, Khushi is adjusting! But the wishes, they need to be voiced.. I wanna see you in a saree.. I want you to bring my smile back! Done!

Oh I love how you mentioned that ASR needs a friend too! And who could be better than NK! Such a sakha to Khushi, standing up when all looked haywire and morose! And now being the friend to Arnav, cheerful, light hearted, and most importantly fearless! I have always said he and Khushi are the only ones who have never been afraid of saying things to ASR's face, and thats why the friendship! Love the moments they share!! I hope it lasts Deba!

Anjali totally creeped me out when she said she wants a son like Shyam ji! Errrm Okhay! I think she realized how that sounded to Nani and how she was so confused about whether wanting a child like a father could be termed wrong.. it showed in the tears she shed in the very next moment! Oh what her life has become! Such an 'uljhan'! Its time to find the answers! Her musings reflect she is blaming Khushi, coz she checks the other two in the debacle triangle as 'cannot be wrong'!

Khushi steps across another boundary and gets duly reprimanded by Payal..! She wants Khushi to stop with any interference in her married life! Payal wants to step out of Khushi's shadows and let her know that she can handle her problems herself! Akash's reaction to Khushi's advice was a very real, natural one! His bitterness for Khushi is beginning to show! Its not just Payal! Its Khushi he is more angry with!
But boy, calm down!

The last few minutes were a treat for every viewer! Kuchh rishte.. ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain! And what a way to show it! The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen for the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta and though it was a horror all along, he admits its the love story for him! Awww... the expressions! The nonchalance, the ease, the reminiscence, but most of all the love!! This indeed is our fairytale too!

PS: Agree with your subtext wholeheartedly! That part had me nodding most vigorously!!
PPS: I remember only too well how you were asking for the mohabbat part of the monologue and ho you said this is the right time for it!! I can only applaud you again at the brilliance and accuracy!

Edited by shwetachauhan - 19 July 2012 at 5:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mahaa-yogifaluamisuvsoni.barchanan14jakhushidennisdmenacesubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
GOOD CROONER SO FAR... loved it dear...congratsEmbarrassed...old memories are to be redone by mighty ASR...AB BAHUT MAZZA AAYEGAWink

Edited by garlic - 19 July 2012 at 6:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriya

Arnav_Khushifan Senior Member
Arnav_Khushifan
Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to your crooner Priya.  Loved  todays episode.  I was not expecting the rain scene today.  It would have been out of place.  The CV's were not done setting the stage for it.  But now we are in for a beautiful, romantic ride.  Khushi better watch out because Arnav is going to fulfill her main wish and that is put  MUSKARAAT on her face.  Can't wait to relive their beautiful moments from the past !!!  It is just so thrilling to see ASR behaving like this.  Who would have thought that Love would  change ASR but then Nanni had said on Holi that Love can move mountains and he is after all Chotey.  What I loved today was the fact that when NK said that ASR was in love he did not deny it.  What a change for ASR.  NK/ ASR scenes are just wonderful  We need NK on the show Permanently!!!!  Looking forward to tomorrow's Episode already.  How do I pass the next 20 some Hours? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaKhuarvshwetachauhanarchanan14jakhushiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Go to top