Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 24)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Many happy returns of the day SriHugHugHugMay you have a lovely year aheadBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09sriraosoni.bDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
soni,
with you on the "ji" issue, girl. sometimes in certain situations it sounds nice: naniji, mamiji, elderly person ji. even lajo ji. does anyone here remember buniyaad?

but enough of these rich city kids ji-ing, owners of fashion empire at that. esp since khushi used to work at ar. did akash call lavanya lavanyaji? anjali of the diaphanous saree with gracefully let gone of pallu is somehow from a ji time, so not cribbing. love it when my rough khadoos asr barks khushi, payal, lavanyaaa along with a simple straight "tum." go ahead akash, live a little dangerously, call your bhabi khushi Clap my bwoy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bhowcomeOmorabotiDivya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Originally posted by riti4u

Hey farha (omraboti) - okay so you got inside my mind and put it all in better words...LOLexactly how I felt about khushi's monologue... wonderful write up dear...Clap

Yeah, Riti! We were just too confused souls swimming in a fish bowl called "Inside Khushi" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhanDivya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=arch_nat1112][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503]
Let me see
Embarrassed Arhi's recreated romance
Big smile Khushi who is impressed with her husband
ROFL for NK and Arnav
Broken Heart Payal broken heart which is still to be fixed
DeadAaksh still blaming Payal
Big smile super precap

Chalo..I think the episode will be goodLOLLOLLOL

Anjali kaha gayi Nishi di?? Shocked LOL LOL

Broken Heart Anjali remembering her ShyaamjiLOLLOLLOL

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Missing Lakshmiji !!Broken Heart  yesterday when Khushi started talikng while folding the saree, for a sec, i thought Lakshmiji was back! Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhanOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hi Priya:
What a fantastic Crooner! Your Title defines Arnav's look back at their journey so far.I'm literraly sitting with my iPad and commenting from my laptop as toay is one of those days where the nocopy tag is killing me.Your quote on the top draws parallel to our lead ...realization and acceptance are 1st step to overcome your mistakes and self-retribution the mark of a great individual...and what an evolution the "i make no mistakes"ASR is going through.

The paragraph about how love had never left anyone untouched .ClapClap...so true in the beginning of a relationship. Respect for the other's perspectives and making those subtle changes to adjust to the other's needs over own's wants. the last two day's has been a big learning curve for ASR...and he's making the effort as he cares, as he's in love. and about choosing his gift from an online store...in his defense, Priya can you imagine ASR going through sarees in a store to pick up his wife's saree?Dead and the man has good choice! Finally Khushi has something in her wardrobe that's shiny but not tacky (sorry for being harsh but Khushi's dresser will be someone I'll put a supari on if I ever cross over that way AngryAngry)

Priya ...blooper in CroonerLOL...it was 15 days in IPK (40 in reality Wink) ...and your explanation about Khushi's monologue is why I wait to post my POV  after reading yours...because that line about Khushi not being angry at  Arnav had left me baffled and I wanted some clarification which you did great ...so it was not anger but reluctance to believe in the actions because of the 'contract'.

Loved your pov about ASR. And yes the man does bring layers to the character ASR and makes it look effortless.And Barun has never one disappointed me in any episode.

And that wide  shot was my favorite camera angle shot yesterday...wanted it so badly as my top pic...but couldn't find it anywhere Cry

Lovely Crooner Priya...I know this is long but I wanted to touch upon the reason why we look forward to your POV.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 19 July 2012 at 7:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09jakhushiDivya1503Omorabotiindi52beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by -SH-

Indrani di, Soni, Anu di, Nishi - Thank you for the warm words. I was quite apprehensive about putting my thoughts on Khushi today... I didnt want it to look like bashing of the character... Smile

i know what you mean. i was worried i'd get hopping mad. but i never realised how close you grow to a character you are willing to see every day. so like all of us i criticised with concern and care, hoping to see her back with us again, deeper but cute and mad as usual. all these feelings for a someone who doesn't exist.

yeh tumne mere saath kya kar diya khushi. Ouch

</div>
<div>

<font color="#990000">Haha. Now you can be more empathetic to Arnav, Di.</font> Big smile

he he, i thought i was always empathetic toward him, omoraboti. ROFL
have a bit of a reputation thanks to it.

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bOmorabotiDivya1503

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503]e!!

Let me see
Embarrassed Arhi's recreated romance
Big smile Khushi who is impressed with her husband
ROFL for NK and Arnav
Broken Heart Payal broken heart which is still to be fixed
DeadAaksh still blaming Payal
Big smile super precap

Chalo..I think the episode will be goodLOLLOLLOL

Nishu jaan! LOL LOL LOL  Spot on!!! I think the episode will be good too! LOL

Loved your post! I agree with both you and Khushi that conversation between Arnav and Khushi is long due!!! Why dont they ever talk like grown up individuals? I have been cribbing about it since ages!! Dunno when will we get to see that!! One such convo was so required right after the 'I trust Khushi' dialogue, or better still after Khushi decides to leave due to the blames and accusations! One expected soon before the Anjali openly doubting Khushi starts!! Given the record, I expect it to be skipped too! Stern Smile

Edited by shwetachauhan - 19 July 2012 at 7:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09soni.bjakhushiDivya1503--Nishita--

Go to top