Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 20)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sri.. Have a great year ahead..Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.barchanan14--Nishita--

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Hi Buddies... Just reading the posts..

Brain very scrambled and trying to get into a state where I do not rant on my post...

Taking Divya's role and sharing a really crazy post LOL

Khushi - what was this one? It's saying "Access Denied" when I try to see it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhanjakhushiDivya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Nishita: Communication Gap it is!! Loved your post .. it was brilliant. Smile

@Khushi: Loved your scrambled take .. you should mail your note to the CVs.

@Subi: "guess recessive genes of maami's are suddenly exhibiting dominance"  .. i have wrote the exact same thing in my post .. just a little bit different phrasing ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanarchanan14Desai09jakhushiDivya1503--Nishita--

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@khushi di loved ur post!! Clap Clap

yeh kya di, aapne meri jagah leliya aaj?? LOL 

Edited by Divya1503 - 19 July 2012 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Congratz Gandhari!! *passes the sash*

Arnav: The Mighty has been fallen ... By a girl Smile

Khushi: Confused Atma ... Confused

Message to Audience: Expect only madness & pagaalpan ... No usual mushy, mushy romance. This is not an everyday love story ... LOL

So finally we have got a monologue from Madam Khushi. So what I got from her monologue was -

1) She is utterly affected by the fact that she is perhaps spreading unhappiness in people's life now

2) She is not angry with Arnav

3) She is bothered with Arnav accusing her as guilty & then moving on

I understand the first point & so she is having trouble smiling but I don't understand what that has anything to do with accepting the Sari from Arnav. If I accept point two, I am not sure what point three refers too ' if she is not angry, she is not supposed to remember how Arnav accused her. I understand Khushi is not happy with her circumstances now because she has actually pronounced herself guilty for destroying Di's married life, making Mami unhappy & causing turbulence in her sister's married life. But why is she giving Arnav a hard time? Reminds me of Indrani Di's theory - she is running away from her own longing. The moment she said Arnav "you cannot buy my smile", all I could think of is Arnav reminding her of her Aukat all the time. This is it - Khushi is trying her ASR side when Arnav is trying his Khushi side. But has she forgotten about how Arnav needs her support too? She definitely is not like his family members that she will leave him alone assuming he is strong & has moved on! Bottom line is, Khushi is confused - torn between her nature to be the universal giver & her new found love. But why is she avoiding Arnav again? Ok, I am really confused here .. I will stop confusing you now too. Confused don't worry we are all confused by her...thanks to the cvs who are confused by the character they created!!! iss confusion ko kya naam doon??

Moving on to Arnav - for the first time I have nothing to advise him. Big smile He is on the right track. He is taking time and it will pay off. Man .. did I just love him today or what! His love, his anger, his frustration - everything was just so true to his character. NK summed him up perfectly today - he is fallen. The last 5 minutes was a reminder to him (& also to us) that his love story does not need NK's theoretical help. He has understood what he was doing wrong .. with them, only madness will work. Smile I agree with Priya .. we demand now his side of their Mohabbat part of the story.

For the first time today, I have preferred the Bromance over Romance. Hats Off, Barun Sobti! I officially declare you the King of Chemistry ' if you are given a chance, I think you will floor us with your chemistry with Laxmi too. No joking.LOLLOL...well he does manages to have great chemistry with all his co-stars!!! like the title!!!

I am happy with Payal's steps to finally being in action today. Firstly, she tried to talk to Akash about their problem. Secondly, she asked Khushi to butt out - that was so  needed for Khushi too. Thirdly, she has voiced that she is firstly Payal - not only Khushi's sister; so being shadowed by other's identity has finally started to bother her. I have no idea what problem Akash was referring too -' I wonder whether he knows it himself - but it has to be lack of understanding, from my Point of View. I am looking forward to a good track here - the rift between this two has a great potential to add dimension to the storyline. akaash has one big problem that payal didn't trust him enough to tell him shyam's truth and she did break the promise they made to each other just before their marriage!!! he feels if he knew earlier things could have been handled differently!!!

We also have finally gotten into Anjali's mind today. Anjali reminded me of Rapunzel (& that reminded me of Barun's haircut - thanks to crooner ladies LOL) - with her hair being combed and her uttering of being "tangled". So she is now willing to descend from the top of her castle and see the world. I am happy she finally sought to know the truth. How can she believe Shyam could stoop so low - hasn't he always been the perfect husband? How can she not believe Arnav - hasn't he always been right & just? I do have issues with how she is being dealt with by her family. I hated the breakfast scene in the previous episode - why is she left alone to have her breakfast at room? If it is due to health issues, at least someone should be with her - Nani or Mamiji. Having food on your own & alone is one of the loneliest moment one can have. Now that her bubble has already burst, why does not Arnav go and tell her his part of the story, before it is too late? agar abhi bata denge toh story aage kaise badhegi!!!

Precap: Awhhh ' enough said! Embarrassed

PS1: Why NK was surprised at hearing "Laad Governor"? He already knows it! Tongue i thought so too!!!

PS2: Who else hated Akash for saying "Khushi"? Angry Where did the "ji" go? She is your elder borther's wife for God's sake. His genes from his mom are getting alarmingly active .. I assume.farha...for me the ji's don't matter...actually am waiting for the day when khushi will drop ji from arnav!!!

farha!!! lovely post!!!
@ bold red...loved it!!!
@ red...my two bits!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Res

Awesome Crooner Priya dearEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
mou,
discussionwa.

re khushi. i abs take your point about child woman transforming. a bit out of her depth with so much change and such feelings assailing her. i don't mind confusion in her.

i also realise she had to be kept a bit off mood with asr till today's uff old moments sequence gets going.

i just didn't like how it was done. there's dissonance there, when you've replied to a guy "hamesha" when he's asked you from across space, "do you hear me?" when you've both practically died for each other, and you've declared you love him so much you'll go to any extent for him, then you've allowed yourself to cross a line.

you have every reason to be mad at him after that fight, you may not accept his apology, you have many reasons to feel anger. i am glad if you do feel hurt and angry, normal. not sp, real.

but then what was that conversation with dm? you cannot smile because others are unhappy, but you are not mad at him.

ok then say as much to him, he may even understand. but what's this? pretend you can't hear him when he gives you what you've said you want along with much taunting re his nature. then some more stuff around you can't buy a smile. and off to give advice to bro in law to go on a honeymoon?!!!

what are they doing to my beautiful khushi?

and here i was thinking her anger has a grown upness to it, a dash of desire, you know. but i'm hoping today she is coming back. my asr is going to get her after all. Wink

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 6:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarishwetachauhansoni.bDesai09archanan14jakhushidennisdmenaceOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top