Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 19)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by srirao

Hope we see Khushi wearing the saree atleast on Teej...Day Dreaming...I am turning into an eternal optimist,,,,now pinning my hopes on Teej for the much awaited passion...LOL

Was it a red sari really? it looked pink to me Confused .. I too hope she wears it on Teej, if not in rains! Tongue

Sari & Rains will be too much together .. Wink

Yeah it was a pink one ,,,,,though  he ordered a red oneLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhanjakhushiDivya1503Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hope we see Khushi wearing the saree atleast on Teej...Day Dreaming...I am turning into an eternal optimist,,,,now pinning my hopes on Teej for the much awaited passion...LOL

hi sri.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09srirao

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi sri.

HI,,,Indi,,,& bye-bye too...time to rush to hosp...!!!!hope to catch u all at night,,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09jakhushiDivya1503indi52

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hey Priya..

Updated post on page 2. Sorry for the delay!

shwetachauhanDesai09Divya1503Omorabotibeena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Episode 300 - aka the 5 minutes that saved an entire production team! Congratulations to the entire team and here's to many more episodes!

Loved, loved, loved your post. I completely agree with what you wrote about enjoying the show without assumptions & the lack of focus on the show by the channel.

I am also not too convinced about Mamiji's sudden amnesia. But with Akash, I guess his character has been started to be explored from Bubbly Track. We have only seen one side of him before that. CVs tried to prepare the audience but due to lack of consistency of track, we have somewhat lost that impression on Akash. I guess we need to give some more time to understand the brain cells of Mamiji & her Son.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhan--Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Congratulations to the entire IPK team and to all of us for the 300th episode of our most favorite show. Such a cherished journey, may it continue till ages!! Smile

A pretty balanced crooner Priya! Loved it like always.. The episode had begun to fall short on my expectations from a 300th until the last few minutes happened! And there it was.. IPK ki kahani, ASR ki zubaani!! What a feeling.. yes the horror love story.. so close to our hearts!

ASR has been doing what not to please his darling wife and when his patience starts to wear thin, he demands attention, commands approval, cooperation! But he has a strong headed obstinate wife who herself is confused about what to do! She is just sure of one thing.. if there is agony, any confusion, bombard it all on her Arnav ji! Rest of the clan get all the due sweetness! So yes.. ASR is learning, Khushi is adjusting! But the wishes, they need to be voiced.. I wanna see you in a saree.. I want you to bring my smile back! Done!

Oh I love how you mentioned that ASR needs a friend too! And who could be better than NK! Such a sakha to Khushi, standing up when all looked haywire and morose! And now being the friend to Arnav, cheerful, light hearted, and most importantly fearless! I have always said he and Khushi are the only ones who have never been afraid of saying things to ASR's face, and thats why the friendship! Love the moments they share!! I hope it lasts Deba!

Anjali totally creeped me out when she said she wants a son like Shyam ji! Errrm Okhay! I think she realized how that sounded to Nani and how she was so confused about whether wanting a child like a father could be termed wrong.. it showed in the tears she shed in the very next moment! Oh what her life has become! Such an 'uljhan'! Its time to find the answers! Her musings reflect she is blaming Khushi, coz she checks the other two in the debacle triangle as 'cannot be wrong'!

Khushi steps across another boundary and gets duly reprimanded by Payal..! She wants Khushi to stop with any interference in her married life! Payal wants to step out of Khushi's shadows and let her know that she can handle her problems herself! Akash's reaction to Khushi's advice was a very real, natural one! His bitterness for Khushi is beginning to show! Its not just Payal! Its Khushi he is more angry with!
But boy, calm down!

The last few minutes were a treat for every viewer! Kuchh rishte.. ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain! And what a way to show it! The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen for the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta and though it was a horror all along, he admits its the love story for him! Awww... the expressions! The nonchalance, the ease, the reminiscence, but most of all the love!! This indeed is our fairytale too!

PS: Agree with your subtext wholeheartedly! That part had me nodding most vigorously!!
PPS: I remember only too well how you were asking for the mohabbat part of the monologue and ho you said this is the right time for it!! I can only applaud you again at the brilliance and accuracy!
shwetu meri jaan!!!! what a fantastic post!!!!
main toh poora ka poora highlight kar doon soch rahi thi phir chhod diya!!! loved it sweetie!!!! specially the last part in bold!!!! muah!!!
ab add karne ko kuch baki nahin...me loving the horror teri-meri love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhanjakhushi

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Was it a red sari really? it looked pink to me Confused .. I too hope she wears it on Teej, if not in rains! Tongue

Sari & Rains will be too much together .. Wink

Yeah it was a pink one ,,,,,though  he ordered a red oneLOL

I guess that is why khushi got upset LOL .. she only wants to wear Red!!

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bDivya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey shweta dear nice post once again..short and sweet..agreed with voicing it out fr these two..and khushi is different with her Arnavji yes coz he is special one who can bring peace to her disturbed mind right now she is upset and she wants hin to bring back her smile but will it be that easy..my boy is working so hard Embarrassed...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bDivya1503--Nishita--

Go to top