Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 16)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Another thing.. You already voiced it out... Mine would look much more like a teenage phan gurl's rant... But can we have a bit more of romance which we were 'promised' and what we have been waiting for ever since those 40 days came to an end.? If not that, then atleast a balance of romance with 'other' things. The patience is giving way to frustration now.. For an impatient saggi like me I've waited beyond my capacity... And again for what a sucker I've become for this love story I'll wait some more.. LOL

PS - WHAT happened to the water tankers? Tongue

In NK's words, woh ghum ne gayeLOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya,,,,Fabulous Crooner...loved ur quote at the beginning,,,,...U have brought out ASR's personality so beautifully...the pride he takes in the himmat & the spunk of his Khushi...
Loved ur subtext thoughts...the CVs need to ponder over them..
I am totally loving Arnav-NK chemistry...superb timing & acting from both...Loved the last 5mins which took us back how this 'horror story' like love story started...BS was brilliant...now if only he got a hair cut...!!!!!!
I know mera late response hain,,,but swamped with work today coz yesterday main ek saal purani hui thi..!!!

Belated Happy B'day!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraoDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@ beenadi, lovely poemwala post.ClapClapClap
i agree with you that khushi's character is walking a tight rope here.  any wrong step can kill her character...though i have kind of justified her monologue part but d conversation with Aakash that too in such silly way ...i never understood...when she cant even accept a gift because of d family crisis how can Aakash go for a holiday with wife???OuchOuch
Nk's dialogues are super di and d angry bird Tshirt? meant for d angry young cousin of his?ROFLROFL
Aakash toh bilkul nalayak nikla..AngryAngry.yeah he has forgot everything what khushi has done for them and that she is a bhabi.
 about d last part of yours post though its for priya, still i would say i knew it was coming.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhanDivya1503beena14

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Soni,,Shivani...!!!

loved reading ur posts...!!

Edited by srirao - 19 July 2012 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09soni.b

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
HugHug
HugHugHugHug

off to read madame lyrical...

QUOTE=shwetachauhan]
Hello girls!! Hug

Finally Hugan update on Page 3! Stern Smile I never fail to live up to my late lateef reputation! Consistency I call it! Tongue

[/QUOTE]

Desai09shwetachauhan

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by -SH-

Another thing.. You already voiced it out... Mine would look much more like a teenage phan gurl's rant... But can we have a bit more of romance which we were 'promised' and what we have been waiting for ever since those 40 days came to an end.? If not that, then atleast a balance of romance with 'other' things. The patience is giving way to frustration now.. For an impatient saggi like me I've waited beyond my capacity... And again for what a sucker I've become for this love story I'll wait some more.. LOL

PS - WHAT happened to the water tankers? Tongue

In NK's words, woh ghum ne gaye LOL

Shocked Broken Heart

Desai09Divya1503

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Loved ur post Beena,,,,,well said abt Khushi's character,,,,,last para..same pinch as my son says

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Wonderful Crooner, thanks, yet again!

NK- Nanav - Loved, loved their part! These two can truly create magic, simply perfect! Honestly, am looking forward to more of their scenes... And yes, in spite of how different they are, they will truly make good friends! I love the way our Arnav is seeking NK out... These two rock! NK, we so adore you!

Arnav - Loving him more, if that's ever possible! He is simply adorable, whether he is trying to woo his wife or he is with NK... Barun, no matter how many times it is said, its not enough... you are truly gifted!

Kushi - we love you girl, but please communicate with Arnav.  DM - ok, but Arnav too. (Otherwise, how will he know? if you don't want to talk, write him a note..) NOT with Aakash. Leave him and Payal alone, treat others like how you would like to be treated... and am quite sure you wouldn't like Payal or Aakash giving you advice on how to make your marriage work! Sort your relationship out... And, stop treating Arnav badly because everyone at RM is in sulking mode... Taking the beauty out of your relationship is NOT the answer here...

Have read a few posts either bashing ASR or Kushi. Just want to add here that crying foul over spilt milk is not going solve any problem. Both ASR & Kushi have their faults, the beauty of IPKKND is in bringing them together. Let the past be. Let them move on in their own way, even if it means to forget and forgive. (Hey, that's not being weak, its a divine quality, so appreciate it!). 

What i would like to see in between all the crying and the craziness is plenty of talking - ASR/Kushi, ASR/Di, Kushi/Mami. May be even Aakash/Payal. I don't care if they spend a whole week on it, or just 2 minutes. But, i want closure! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriyabeena14--Nishita--

Go to top