Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 14)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Congratulations for a successful journey covering 300 episodes...this journey has been beautiful so far! Party

Congratulations GandhariHug

Amazing title and crooner Priya!!! Loved it...Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hai! You were spot on the other day when you had said that Khushi had echoed the hatred in their story and t will be Arnav covering the love part. I remembered this as soon as Arnav smiled and said he knew what he had to do to win Khushi backClap Big smile.

I enjoyed the episode...for me, it was an episode where every character looked back at their own relationship with their loved ones. Everybody questioning what went wrong? where?!?

If there is anything lacking in Arnav and Khushi's relationship right now...it is communication. They havent yet spoken to each other...they havent yet sorted out their differences. Once they do that, there wont be any need to look back. But the lack of communication is taking a toll on them. 

Arnav is so used to having everything going according to his order that it is beyond his comprehension as to why Khushi is still unhappy!!! He cant fathom why he is failing at every attempt to make his wife happy. Aisa kya ho gaya? he is unable to read her mind at the moment. What is making it even more frustrating for him is that Khushi hasnt opened up to him. She hasnt told him what she feels, what the reason for her unhappiness is. While he thinks it is because he missed her birthday, the actual issue is something bigger than that! He hasnt even given a thought to the harsh words he uttered the other night because he didnt mean any of it! So he is clueless why his wife is behaving the way she is. Her withdrawal into a shell has made him determined to win her heart back. He will go that extra mile just to get his pagal Khushi back. I agree with you Priya, while a woman struggles to fit into a new family, new home, new surrounding, the husband has to ensure his wife is happy...how he chooses to do it, is his look out. There is no right or wrong way of doing it. Arnav Singh Raizada has chosen to recreate and rebuild his love story with Khushi with the hope to reach out to her heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am so interested to know what Mr Nannav will do to please his lady love.. He has told Khushi he wishes to see her in the sari he gifted her Blushing. Cant help but think of their first rain hug.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Words once spoken cannot be taken back...Arnav has no clue what damage those harsh words have done to Khushi! Like you said Priya, those words have crushed her spirit. The spirit that didnt crumble  when Arnav forcefully married her has been crushed by the very man she loves the most. She was guilty for having put the family through so much pain...what she needed was some reassurance. Instead she was made to believe that she was the root cause of the problem and the biggest mistake in Arnav's life. While she appreciates all that Arnav is doing for her, she is unable to imagine why Arnav doesnt understand her pain...hello girl, for that you need to tell him what is running in your mind. It is time these two sit and iron out all the differences they have with each other. While I am cent percent sure that Arnav will mend his ways and make up for all that he has made Khushi go through, he is no antaryami. Arnav has no clue that Khushi is so broken from within...this message has to be conveyed to him verbally. He should be made aware that he cannot get away after hurling such harsh words at her and this is something only Khushi can do. 

Anjali is slowly getting out of her initial shock. She has started to question which in my opinion is a progress towards seeing the truth. The two men in her life cannot be wrong but in this case, she has no clue whose side to take. With time, she will get there. I am thankful she hasnt turned negative and hasnt yet openly blamed Khushi for the mess. 

Aakash needs timeoutAngry. Dude, go and do some introspection. He cant blame Payal for every thing! Yes, he may be hurt because she chose to hide the truth, but that doesnt mean he behaves like a kid. Angry

I am glad Payal is standing up for herself...she has asked Khushi to stay away from her problems (Hug for Payal). Knowing Khushi and the innate nature of the TV show bahus, she will never keep quietLOLLOL

Mr Hotwa was excellent yesterday...when is he notD'oh. The subtle changes in his expressions are so well done...something that only he can do!Embarrassed

Mr cutewa is just getting too cute...sari pehni..tumne nahi usne...kisine nahi pehniLOLLOL. I really hope he stays back in RM forever. I dont want him to go back.

I have nothing to say about the forum's outburst...Sleepy. I am here for Arhi and they dont disappoint me ever and I am more than excited to be part of their beautiful journey.

Note to the CVs: What happened to the water tankers? Kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya? Should I send new water tankers to your sets?CryCry

@ nish, i lowed your post. d one word you have used and its so correct is COMMUNICATION ...lack of it is so taking its toll on their relationship...bingo.
thank god Paayaliya is standing up for herself, trying to come out as an independant...
last sentence...aagayi na gutter meinWinkWink take 2 tankers on my behalf too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09soni.bDivya1503--Nishita--

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Indrani di, Soni, Anu di, Nishi - Thank you for the warm words. I was quite apprehensive about putting my thoughts on Khushi today... I didnt want it to look like bashing of the character... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09soni.bdennisdmenaceindi52Divya1503

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Priya loved your crooner as always and thanks for mentioning Kushi's inconsistent behaviour..I really wish the makers take note of it as it is so confusing to see her behave like this when ASR is trying his best. After all the understanding she had about ASR and after all the telepathy and Hamesha and all, how can't she be so blind to understand what he is trying to do. I don't see any story in the serials which are topping the TRP charts but they are just on the flow whereas this serial keeps on making us go back and forth. I love IPKKND but it is so upsetting to see with so much inconsistencies which has been there for a yr and still goes on. After all these venting I don't miss a single episode of it which is the saddest part. Thanks for your lovely crooners. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuv

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Priya,,,,Fabulous Crooner...loved ur quote at the beginning,,,,Clap...
U have brought out ASR's personality so beautifully...the pride he takes in the himmat & the spunk of his Khushi...

Loved ur subtext thoughts...the CVs need to ponder over them..

I am totally loving Arnav-NK chemistry...superb timing & acting from both...Loved the last 5mins which took us back how this 'horror story' like love story started...BS was brilliant...now if only he got a hair cut...!!!!!!

I know mera late response hain,,,but swamped with work today coz yesterday main ek saal purani hui thi..!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bDesai09Divya1503beena14

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya,,,,Fabulous Crooner...loved ur quote at the beginning,,,,Clap...
U have brought out ASR's personality so beautifully...the pride he takes in the himmat & the spunk of his Khushi...

Loved ur subtext thoughts...the CVs need to ponder over them..

I am totally loving Arnav-NK chemistry...superb timing & acting from both...Loved the last 5mins which took us back how this 'horror story' like love story started...BS was brilliant...now if only he got a hair cut...!!!!!!

I know mera late response hain,,,but swamped with work today coz yesterday main ek saal purani hui thi..!!!

Belated happy birthday sri di!!!Hug Hug

Desai09srirao

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Divs...Hug...ippude konchem time dorikindi & i came on Crooner..LOL,,,,my hubby giving me 'tum ajeeb ho gayi ho' kinda looks..!

Desai09Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

good morning, priya and phangurls

feels good to be 300. congratulations to all at iss pyaar ko and hugs and hi fives to all my phangurls. we shall overco-o-o-me. Wink

will be away away away for better part of the day today. will catch up on discussionwas late afternoon. but i had to say a couple of things about yesterday, so here goes. sorry, priya, hope you don't mind, not an analysis, just some thoughts. i am sure your post will give me many answers.

the idea of reliving old moments i thought was brill. in fact, that nk/asr sequence felt like a take off on actual concerns and confabulataions of the creatives. how to progress the romance track, nk wanted to know; gul, gh, ved raj, everyone, possibly even sp wanted to know. LOL then asr and ??? cracked it. Clap Clap Clap nothing like a good brainstorming session what.

yesterday, the only bit of romance that could beat the bromance was asr recalling he had to woo her with sweetness so he softens his order to a request: i want to see you in this saree; and delightful abs, his memories of their romance, with all its fabulous unromantic moments. i can quite understand why writing the next track of this hatke love story is tough. to keep that essential otherness of it alive once declaration has happened is pretty challenging. so again taaliyan for that idea.

of course, the precap slayed. peering lover boy behind green pink yellow shiny stuff. cheerz baby to pagalpan.

bromance otherwise was the coolest thing yesterday. chemistry, timing, dialogues, mood, wonderful. worth a chat. and that rajesh khanna twirl by nk, almost perfect, most uncanny. the first romantic hero that drove phangurls crazy, so many memories. was that a coincidence?

but yesterday, khushi threw me. what's happening with this character? if anything, her monologue further confused me about the reason for her rejection of arnavji's desperate attempts to make her happy. is this the girl who would do anything, even invite shyam's advances, to save her husband? who would fall to any extent if it's for his sake? who hugged him, who stroked his face, who silently pulled him back to her in the middle of a terrible night, who sat beside him on that staircase?

i have felt before that there's a struggle on with her character. where to take it next. with arnav singh raizada it's simpler, the premise of the story contains the character evolution. but what happens to crazy cooky gutsy funny generous kind unpredictable adorable even admirable paagal khushi kumari gupta as the story unfolds? if you make her mature and deep, how do you retain the essential pagalpan; if you keep her the same as before, how do you show the transformation to a lover, a wife. i was not too sure about that sad looking girl on the staircase, didn't feel like kkg; i was wondering how could the khushi we know not respond to his five minutes to twelve utter love, surely she was too kind, too forgiving and too much in love to do that? but yesterday, it felt like i really didn't know khushi at all.

hopefully, a brilliant idea is on its way re my most fave girl too.

have a lovely day. hope to see you all anon.

@ indranidi, Hug
@ blue of course moi lowweeeddd. and this loweee is not blind...i read it without braille.WinkWink
only thing i would like to add is Khushi whom you felt you dont know...di, i guess its always difficult to explain d acts of a childwoman. she is also going thru a major transformation...at one moment she is mature, sunshine girl, most forgiving but other moment she is obstinate, cant see or chose to ignore hubby's love...is that d confusion? lets discuss.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Divya1503indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Thanks Divs...Hug...ippude konchem time dorikindi & i came on Crooner..LOL,,,,my hubby giving me 'tum ajeeb ho gayi ho' kinda looks..!

LOL LOL LOL  ee show valla nannu kuda andaru ala ne chusthunnaruLOL LOL LOL

Desai09srirao

Go to top