Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 13)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
loved the crooner priya di!!!Clap Clap
read all the posts! @gandhari di, soni di, anu di, nishi di, beena di, archu di, suba di, indi di, farha di, shivani di  loved all ur posts!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.barchanan14Desai09-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
priya,
your bro is called arnab, he's a leo, and his daak naam is babumoshai. tell the girls to get ready to lose their hearts for hamesha. or maybe there's no need to, they already are lost forever.LOL

aww so nice to have a young younger brother. and be the tyrant didi. mine never let me exercise my tyranny potential. but he was very sad to hear of "kaka" as he said in his sms.

the greats go way beyond acting. they have that thing that words never can quite catch. rajesh khanna in amar prem so many many times had that indescribable thing in his eyes, in his trademark shake of head, in his tone of voice. and that's just one of his movies, apparently he had a run of 15 or sixteen consecutive hits in a span poof 5 odd years. astounding.

we're lucky, almost every night we catch a bit of that indescribable stuff on our telly screen, our computers, our iphones. 

here's looking at stars, brothers, actors, men in cupboards whoever they may be. 

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 4:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairarchanan14Desai09soni.bdennisdmenaceDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

GH just tweeted the pic

BS kaha hai????Confused Confused

Edited by Divya1503 - 19 July 2012 at 4:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09sriraosoni.bindi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@ priya, super crooner as always.ClapClapClap

loved your take on khushi's monologue and d fact that ASR needs a sounding board...he is so used to be d Man, d head of d family  that no body seemed to be really thinking about his very own emotional needs other than his dI, and now that Di herself needs so much support, NK fits d bill so perfect.
Akash too needs to be more clear about his anger...
and esp d mohabbat and nafrat...have wrote about it...but you have given a  total insight frm a diff perspective...loved it to d core...

and Barun's performance...StarStarStarStarStarStar 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09soni.bDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ priya, grt quote.ClapClap..for d first time updating before you. will come in d aftertoon and read.

Zindagi kaisi yeh paheli hai'..

There was a day when we would smile with a chirpy Kushi kumari gupta ..want to hug d orphan girl when ill treated by others,,frown at  a certain Mr Raizada's accusations and way of actions'

Today we all cant help but just adore d cute efforts of hubby raizada and frown at Mrs KKGSR's obstinate attitude towards him.

Pyaar to bade bade pahad ko hila dete hain..yeh toh hamare chotey'..Nani knows her grandchildren so well'..today chotey is moving heaven n earth to bring back smile on khushi's face'like all d clueless husbands asking d most mundane questions : aisa kya ho gaya hai ke tum smile bhi nehi karti'..why cant you look at me?  It ticks him off'.he is almost about to go back to ASR mode But immediately remembers NK d love guru'.something sweet..baby'sweeet heart'ok I guess that was too much to ask from ASR right now'.so he softens'a humble request'..i want to see you in this red saree..i wanna cherish you.Heart

Madam ASR is not relenting at all'.but this time Arnav has fulfilled all d quintessential parameters of buying a gift'..then what happened? Why is d gift not accepted?

Confused? Me too'OuchOuch

Thank god here comes d monologue'd conservation between DM and her favourite child'.here we go 'd family is upset..di is in terrible state'jiji's married life looks unsettled then how can KKG be happy? She is upset with Arnavji and she is not upset with ArnavjiSleepySleepy'd gift has made its mark'his efforts have been recognized but d words hurled at her, d accusations'.has also done d needful'.she cant forget d contract part.

Mr ASR go for it''once you do it'there is no looking back.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now d best part of d epi of course acc to me:

ek aur baar saans andar bahar bola toh main tumhara saansein rok dunga...
saans ko maro goliROFL

Bromance and d cousins sharing a horror love story'poor NK could nt pick d fine lines'd nuances'where did love came frm in this action packed thriller'.

NK it was your day'karan well done'ClapClapClap

Nafrat and Mohabbat'.so irresistible'.

Everytime they collide, one tripped, other held, picked her up, hurt her, fed her, saved her, made her cry, bandaged her injured fingure, made her to sit ups, say sorry, kept her out in cold and rains, send to her to d dilapidated guest house'

The retaliation came in d form of juice in his shoes, change of ring tone, tricking him to come down for Puja, give permission for sangeet, throwing d resignation at his face'..

What Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't share with his cousin is what he is gonna repeat for his Khushi'.d love part hiding in those horror stories'..a treat for us. D lady in red whose stole his breath, a girl whom he saved in d rains, a girl hiding in his cupboard, blowing nose in front of him, getting entangled in fairy lights'and him putting her payal back and that unfinished kiss'.

Nani-Anjali: kitna ulazh jate hain'for her all d relationships'she wants to know d truth'Shyam cant be bad and Chotey is not wrong'then whats d truth'.poor Nani she knows d truth but doesn't have d heart to disclose it 'neither she has a proof against Shyam other than d blind faith on her Grandson and Khushi. I feel really bad for Anjali. CryCryFirstly she cant accept d truth..secondly she is pregnant'how much a lady needs d company and TLC of her husband during this time every mother understands that'what is worse is'd more she dislikes Khushi's presence and her role in Anjali's married life d more she will distance herself from her chotey too. And if she voices her dislike then d relations are going to get more tangled'.DeadDead.

Payal : for d first time me too felt she is an individual other than Khushi's sister or mami's khoon bhari taang'what a desperate effort frm an average girl to pacify husband, win mil's heart and still be a good sister..d pain in her eyes when she stops khushi from interfering in their life is so evident'.well done Deepali.ClapClap

Aaksh: stop being a jerk. And don't throw wet towels inside d cupboard.AngryAngryAngry

wonderful 300th epi...my hatke daily soap...we still waiting for so many things dont worry we r not impatient esp BS for 70%screen time we are not complaining at all. Wink
spooky.

fantastic post, mou Clap

what a kadak, layered connection that zindagi kaise hai pahli.

you said everything with that light naughty mouness but without missing the mark even once. beautiful.

Desai09soni.bdennisdmenaceDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
no dear, i dont think anybody will be annoyed...in fact you r more than welcome to put in your thoughts here.

QUOTE=tajygl]

No idea how I came 2nd position on this thread, I know many IF readers might be annoyed, next time wil be carefull about this. I am just a beginner, inspired by other writers.

Now that everyone gave their viewpints just two cents from my end.

Congratulations to IPK team on the stupendous success.Awesome episode. Waiting to see if Khushi would smile after seeing ASR in the cupboard. It was a cutest precap ever.

[/QUOTE]

soni.barchanan14Desai09Divya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
nishi.
lovely post. must say i absolutely admire your single minded devotion to what you've set your heart on. at present it's the rain hug. everything leads back to it, your wrap up line centres around it. reminds me of herbert lom in pink panther strikes again: everything led him back to "i will kill clouseau!"  LOLLOLLOL iss determination ko kya naam doon? when that hug finally happens i will know it was you and your vibes that brought it to us. the poor creatives had no idea what hit them. gorgeous gutter babe, dearest nishi thou.

on khushi, i will disagree with you a bit. the writers need to focus on what's really bothering her and stop moving back and forth along her character without any real traction. i have spoken nonstop about her today so shall desist from a holding forth, here's hoping writers get her back to us safe and beautiful and unutterably kkgsr soon. missing my girl.

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 4:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrikushikumariDesai09soni.barchanan14--Nishita--OmorabotiDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Congratulations for a successful journey covering 300 episodes...this journey has been beautiful so far! Party

Congratulations GandhariHug

Amazing title and crooner Priya!!! Loved it...Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hai! You were spot on the other day when you had said that Khushi had echoed the hatred in their story and t will be Arnav covering the love part. I remembered this as soon as Arnav smiled and said he knew what he had to do to win Khushi backClap Big smile.

I enjoyed the episode...for me, it was an episode where every character looked back at their own relationship with their loved ones. Everybody questioning what went wrong? where?!?

If there is anything lacking in Arnav and Khushi's relationship right now...it is communication. They havent yet spoken to each other...they havent yet sorted out their differences. Once they do that, there wont be any need to look back. But the lack of communication is taking a toll on them. 

Arnav is so used to having everything going according to his order that it is beyond his comprehension as to why Khushi is still unhappy!!! He cant fathom why he is failing at every attempt to make his wife happy. Aisa kya ho gaya? he is unable to read her mind at the moment. What is making it even more frustrating for him is that Khushi hasnt opened up to him. She hasnt told him what she feels, what the reason for her unhappiness is. While he thinks it is because he missed her birthday, the actual issue is something bigger than that! He hasnt even given a thought to the harsh words he uttered the other night because he didnt mean any of it! So he is clueless why his wife is behaving the way she is. Her withdrawal into a shell has made him determined to win her heart back. He will go that extra mile just to get his pagal Khushi back. I agree with you Priya, while a woman struggles to fit into a new family, new home, new surrounding, the husband has to ensure his wife is happy...how he chooses to do it, is his look out. There is no right or wrong way of doing it. Arnav Singh Raizada has chosen to recreate and rebuild his love story with Khushi with the hope to reach out to her heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am so interested to know what Mr Nannav will do to please his lady love.. He has told Khushi he wishes to see her in the sari he gifted her Blushing. Cant help but think of their first rain hug.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Words once spoken cannot be taken back...Arnav has no clue what damage those harsh words have done to Khushi! Like you said Priya, those words have crushed her spirit. The spirit that didnt crumble  when Arnav forcefully married her has been crushed by the very man she loves the most. She was guilty for having put the family through so much pain...what she needed was some reassurance. Instead she was made to believe that she was the root cause of the problem and the biggest mistake in Arnav's life. While she appreciates all that Arnav is doing for her, she is unable to imagine why Arnav doesnt understand her pain...hello girl, for that you need to tell him what is running in your mind. It is time these two sit and iron out all the differences they have with each other. While I am cent percent sure that Arnav will mend his ways and make up for all that he has made Khushi go through, he is no antaryami. Arnav has no clue that Khushi is so broken from within...this message has to be conveyed to him verbally. He should be made aware that he cannot get away after hurling such harsh words at her and this is something only Khushi can do. 

Anjali is slowly getting out of her initial shock. She has started to question which in my opinion is a progress towards seeing the truth. The two men in her life cannot be wrong but in this case, she has no clue whose side to take. With time, she will get there. I am thankful she hasnt turned negative and hasnt yet openly blamed Khushi for the mess. 

Aakash needs timeoutAngry. Dude, go and do some introspection. He cant blame Payal for every thing! Yes, he may be hurt because she chose to hide the truth, but that doesnt mean he behaves like a kid. Angry

I am glad Payal is standing up for herself...she has asked Khushi to stay away from her problems (Hug for Payal). Knowing Khushi and the innate nature of the TV show bahus, she will never keep quietLOLLOL

Mr Hotwa was excellent yesterday...when is he notD'oh. The subtle changes in his expressions are so well done...something that only he can do!Embarrassed

Mr cutewa is just getting too cute...sari pehni..tumne nahi usne...kisine nahi pehniLOLLOL. I really hope he stays back in RM forever. I dont want him to go back.

I have nothing to say about the forum's outburst...Sleepy. I am here for Arhi and they dont disappoint me ever and I am more than excited to be part of their beautiful journey.

Note to the CVs: What happened to the water tankers? Kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya? Should I send new water tankers to your sets?CryCry

@ nish, i lowed your post. d one word you have used and its so correct is COMMUNICATION ...lack of it is so taking its toll on their relationship...bingo.
thank god Paayaliya is standing up for herself, trying to come out as an independant...
last sentence...aagayi na gutter meinWinkWink take 2 tankers on my behalf too.

Desai09soni.bDivya1503--Nishita--

Go to top