Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Congratulations to the entire IPK team and to all of us for the 300th episode of our most favorite show. Such a cherished journey, may it continue till ages!! 😊

A pretty balanced crooner Priya! Loved it like always.. The episode had begun to fall short on my expectations from a 300th until the last few minutes happened! And there it was.. IPK ki kahani, ASR ki zubaani!! What a feeling.. yes the horror love story.. so close to our hearts! i remember Amin sayaniπŸ˜‰

ASR has been doing what not to please his darling wife and when his patience starts to wear thin, he demands attention, commands approval, cooperation! But he has a strong headed obstinate wife who herself is confused about what to do! She is just sure of one thing.. if there is agony, any confusion, bombard it all on her Arnav ji! Rest of the clan get all the due sweetness! So yes.. ASR is learning, Khushi is adjusting! But the wishes, they need to be voiced.. I wanna see you in a saree.. I want you to bring my smile back! Done! very wifey like...

Oh I love how you mentioned that ASR needs a friend too! And who could be better than NK! Such a sakha to Khushi, standing up when all looked haywire and morose! And now being the friend to Arnav, cheerful, light hearted, and most importantly fearless! I have always said he and Khushi are the only ones who have never been afraid of saying things to ASR's face, and thats why the friendship! Love the moments they share!! I hope it lasts Deba!

Anjali totally creeped me out when she said she wants a son like Shyam ji! Errrm Okhay! I think she realized how that sounded to Nani and how she was so confused about whether wanting a child like a father could be termed wrong.. it showed in the tears she shed in the very next moment! Oh what her life has become! Such an 'uljhan'! Its time to find the answers! Her musings reflect she is blaming Khushi, coz she checks the other two in the debacle triangle as 'cannot be wrong'! wow...i never thought in this way.

Khushi steps across another boundary and gets duly reprimanded by Payal..! She wants Khushi to stop with any interference in her married life! Payal wants to step out of Khushi's shadows and let her know that she can handle her problems herself! Akash's reaction to Khushi's advice was a very real, natural one! His bitterness for Khushi is beginning to show! Its not just Payal! Its Khushi he is more angry with!
But boy, calm down!

The last few minutes were a treat for every viewer! Kuchh rishte.. ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain! And what a way to show it! The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen for the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta and though it was a horror all along, he admits its the love story for him! Awww... the expressions! The nonchalance, the ease, the reminiscence, but most of all the love!! This indeed is our fairytale too!πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Agree with your subtext wholeheartedly! That part had me nodding most vigorously!!
PPS: I remember only too well how you were asking for the mohabbat part of the monologue and ho you said this is the right time for it!! I can only applaud you again at the brilliance and accuracy!

@ shweta, brilliant post...said everything with such ease.
@ blue me like and bakbak
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sri.. Wish you many many happy returns of the day!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SH-

😲 πŸ₯Ί

no heartbreaks pleeejj!!!  
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

soni, hi
rarely do i get a chance to comment on your post, always too late and the next episode almost upon us. heartfelt post, great to read. i've left in the quotes the part i really liked.

all of us today are feeling the gap in khushi. our reasons might be slightly different in nuance, but overall we are all uncomfortable with the way she's being portrayed.

frankly i find no match between the girl she's grown and was evolving into and the things i saw yesterday.

most of all, i understand you're sad at everyone's sadness. i also would absolutely understand if you were hurt at arnav's words that night he lost control (yet again) and are even mad at him. but if you're the girl who has matured so much that you can lure shyam to save your husband, surely you can get your laad governor's ways? anger being a crucial and often apparent feature of the man

he loses it, all the time, nani has warned it's like his dad, this worrying trait of his. 

you've seen him say things he doesn't mean then apologise abjectly for it, with anjali the time you went looking for her. he was nasty to you in the midst of a mad day, his anger flared, it had to come out, he took it out on you. bad. but he returned. he apologised. he said mein tumhare bina and aur mein, the asr always in shell coming out only for you, love gave him the reason to. you gave him passive anger, cool, i understand, i even like. i think you're growing up, maybe ready to face your uncontrollable attraction for him even.

then you flip to comedy. reject all his efforts to make you happy, apologise in his way for the hurt he's caused. ok, you're giving it back to him.

but then he gives you what you want, in 5 minutes of utter beauty and memorable television. it was love and nothing else. the apnapan you wanted. how could the girl who had said to him hamesha when he asked can you hear me, do what you did to him?

you pretended you didn't hear. hamesha was what then?

then that confusing monologue. so you can't be happy when everyone is sad. but you can give him grief. spout holier than thou sentences on buying smiles. oh ok, he seems ready to put up with anything. maybe because he remembers that hamesha he said?

to further compound matters the loving good khushi now goes to give advice to bro in law. your fabulous take on that up there.

i do hope writers bring khushi back soon, the way they've tried to stay true to asr, the same thing for khushi please, she is a lovely character.  it is tough to develop her and sp nuns keep asking for sp-fication no doubt, but i am sure ipk won't let us down. 

baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai.
baat hai vishwas ki.

πŸ˜† 

thanks di!!! sorry have not been able to respond to ur beautiful posts...have read them all...yesterday thought of replying...had stepped out for lunch and reached home 5 mins before 8 as u said too late in the day!!!! yes di don't like the way she is being portrayed and guess everyone knows i rarely rant or crib...but somehow yesterday just could not connect with her!!! jaani na kintu for the first time kal mon ta kharab lag chilo!!!
loved what u wrote abt khushi specially @bold!!!! the last bit putting my vishwas on the cvs of giving khushi back soon!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@shweta di loved ur post!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shweta,,,πŸ€—,,,read ur post just now...fab post ,,logical as always,,,,
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Mou.. trust me.. it wasnt as easy!! πŸ˜† Thank you sanam! πŸ€—
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya, what a Fantastic Crooner & that amazing quote with such an in-depth meaning πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

A very pertinent question to the channel. The only thing which comes to my mind here is " Make hay will the sun shines " KBC starts in the month of August. So I can understand the need fr frentic promotions, bcoz once KBC starts the fall in TRPs is inevitable.

Coming to the subtext thoughts... The need fr parallel tracks. For a show to sustain itself fr 2-3 years, a decent side track becomes very important. As u rightly said Priya, it's a daily & it cant be Arnav-Khushi on screen all the time. But yes, the timing becomes very crucial here. The perfect time to explore these side tracks was during the kidnapping phase. And if CVs would have handled it wel then this DB fiasco would not have come up in the first place.

I had no issues with the Anjali or Payash track in yesterday's episode but going by the importance of the milestone episode, the screen space should have been limited.

I agree with u Priya, the CVs need to focus on Khushi's transformation in love & show her evolve from being a happy-go-lucky girl to a mature & rational woman. This is very crucial bcoz now this love story is about to step into a new phase of intensity & we wouldnt want the female character to back off citing immature reasons.

Now coming to the much awaited Khushi monologue. Yes Priya, the CVs ended up confusing the audience again. Simply bcoz the dialogues were quite condratictory & once again the audience couldnt connect with Khushi's true feelings. If she was not angry with him, then why reject his efforts?? If she feels that everybody in the house is unhappy & how can she celebrate, then why go ahead & suggest Aaaksh to go on a holiday?? When Arnav wished her Happy Birthday at midnight, she looked happy & satisfied, then why did she tell him yesterday that he couldnt bring a smile to her face??

Confusions galore πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Lastly, another outstanding day at the office for our very own Mr.Perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by amisuv - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

res

Thanks Omoraboti *receiving the sash*😳'feels a bit intimidating but great to follow someone like you. Honestly I'm still in shock!😲  Thank you Priya so much! It always means a lot if someone likes what you write and then to be in the company of Indi and Shweta...I'm in cloud 9 flying right next to superman πŸ˜ƒ

RIP Rajesh Khanna.

Recognition always brings added responsibility along with it - as my boss says. πŸ˜›

Don't worry .. most of us are confused with Khushi. πŸ˜• Nk was at his peak yesterday .. so was Arnav. Loved the duo! 😊
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Congratulations for a successful journey covering 300 episodes...this journey has been beautiful so far! πŸ₯³

Congratulations GandhariπŸ€—

Amazing title and crooner Priya!!! Loved it...Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hai! You were spot on the other day when you had said that Khushi had echoed the hatred in their story and t will be Arnav covering the love part. I remembered this as soon as Arnav smiled and said he knew what he had to do to win Khushi backπŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ.

I enjoyed the episode...for me, it was an episode where every character looked back at their own relationship with their loved ones. Everybody questioning what went wrong? where?!?

If there is anything lacking in Arnav and Khushi's relationship right now...it is communication. They havent yet spoken to each other...they havent yet sorted out their differences. Once they do that, there wont be any need to look back. But the lack of communication is taking a toll on them. that's their biggest drawback!!! when needed they rarely communicate otherwise both have enough to say to each other!!!!

Arnav is so used to having everything going according to his order that it is beyond his comprehension as to why Khushi is still unhappy!!! He cant fathom why he is failing at every attempt to make his wife happy. Aisa kya ho gaya? he is unable to read her mind at the moment. What is making it even more frustrating for him is that Khushi hasnt opened up to him. She hasnt told him what she feels, what the reason for her unhappiness is. While he thinks it is because he missed her birthday, the actual issue is something bigger than that! He hasnt even given a thought to the harsh words he uttered the other night because he didnt mean any of it! So he is clueless why his wife is behaving the way she is. Her withdrawal into a shell has made him determined to win her heart back. He will go that extra mile just to get his pagal Khushi back. I agree with you Priya, while a woman struggles to fit into a new family, new home, new surrounding, the husband has to ensure his wife is happy...how he chooses to do it, is his look out. There is no right or wrong way of doing it. Arnav Singh Raizada has chosen to recreate and rebuild his love story with Khushi with the hope to reach out to her heart😳😳 I am so interested to know what Mr Nannav will do to please his lady love.. He has told Khushi he wishes to see her in the sari he gifted her β˜ΊοΈ. Cant help but think of their first rain hug.😳😳

Words once spoken cannot be taken back...Arnav has no clue what damage those harsh words have done to Khushi! Like you said Priya, those words have crushed her spirit. The spirit that didnt crumble  when Arnav forcefully married her has been crushed by the very man she loves the most. She was guilty for having put the family through so much pain...what she needed was some reassurance. Instead she was made to believe that she was the root cause of the problem and the biggest mistake in Arnav's life. While she appreciates all that Arnav is doing for her, she is unable to imagine why Arnav doesnt understand her pain...hello girl, for that you need to tell him what is running in your mind. It is time these two sit and iron out all the differences they have with each other. While I am cent percent sure that Arnav will mend his ways and make up for all that he has made Khushi go through, he is no antaryami. Arnav has no clue that Khushi is so broken from within...this message has to be conveyed to him verbally. He should be made aware that he cannot get away after hurling such harsh words at her and this is something only Khushi can do. 

Anjali is slowly getting out of her initial shock. She has started to question which in my opinion is a progress towards seeing the truth. The two men in her life cannot be wrong but in this case, she has no clue whose side to take. With time, she will get there. I am thankful she hasnt turned negative and hasnt yet openly blamed Khushi for the mess. 

Aakash needs timeout😑. Dude, go and do some introspection. He cant blame Payal for every thing! Yes, he may be hurt because she chose to hide the truth, but that doesnt mean he behaves like a kid. πŸ˜‘

I am glad Payal is standing up for herself...she has asked Khushi to stay away from her problems (πŸ€— for Payal). Knowing Khushi and the innate nature of the TV show bahus, she will never keep quietπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mr Hotwa was excellent yesterday...when is he not. The subtle changes in his expressions are so well done...something that only he can do!😳

Mr cutewa is just getting too cute...sari pehni..tumne nahi usne...kisine nahi pehniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I really hope he stays back in RM forever. I dont want him to go back.

I have nothing to say about the forum's outburst...πŸ₯±. I am here for Arhi and they dont disappoint me ever and I am more than excited to be part of their beautiful journey.

Note to the CVs: What happened to the water tankers? Kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya? Should I send new water tankers to your sets?😭😭

nishi...fab post!!!! loved ur take on arnav-khushi relationship and issues...yes anjali has started questioning...but her question of who is responsible is directly putting khushi in the line!!! i feel the actions and the thoughts will be given words soon!!!!
nishi like arnav-khushi...akaash and payal also need to communicate...they need to talk but don't think that's happening so soon!!! btw men ignoring their spouses when angry is common...personal experience!!!!πŸ˜†
waise good to see ki teri sui baarish par hi aatki hai!!!! aaj ka pata nahin but hope teri wish friday tak poori ho jaaye!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†