Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.3 : Kuch Rishtey...ajeeb hi dor -UPDATED (Page 12)

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 2 - another rush day with the post, I'm so sorry!

Will catch you all later - much love!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@ shivani, loved your post. esp your way of categorising them under suitable headings.ClapClap

khushi is really confused.com and with her antics she will soon turn ASR also into one...thank god . he has that Shatir brain to be sensible enough.
khushi is really a case of foot in mouth...she will never learn...
me too excited at d thought of old memories being recreated...btw when r we not excited with this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503-Facetious-

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Excellent Crooner Priya!
Hey u were planning to talk to BS.What happened?U even send him Congratulations for SPA na?Why dont u send him an advice for haircut?

Nightingale...Desai09Divya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

CONGRATULATIONS to the entire team of IPK!! May you complete many such centuries.. Big smile

Awesome episode!! Wasn't expecting something dhamakedar for the 300th so enjoyed the episode completely. For me, the star of the day was NK. LOL Such brilliant comic timing by Karan.

Main tumhe yeh pehne hue dekhna chahta hoon...

Tired of Khushi giving a royal ignore to the gift.. Arnav takes the 'thing' in his own hands... "Ab dikh raha hai?"... But Khushi is in no mood to give Arnav the satisfaction of pleasing his wife. If things do not go his way.. ASR understands only one language... "Kyun nahi chahiye.. Yeh mera favourite colour hai... Isey maine pasand kiya hai... Tumhe yeh lena padega". But realises soon enough that it is with love he should convince her... Meethi meethi baatein.. When he had that FB, I almost had a heart attack thinking that he's gonna call her baby or sweetheart LOL ... But that husky "Main tumhe yeh pehne hue dekhna chahta hoon" had me blushing... KKGSR!! You better fulfill Arnie boy's wish... And our's too.. Wink

Heyy Devi Maiyya...

I was very happy that we got a monologue from Khushi today.. The selfless soul can't be happy when her family around is unhappy. She's unhappy because -

- Anjali and Mamiji are upset with her.. UNDERSTOOD!
- Her Jiji is having some problem in her married life.. UNDERSTOOD!
- Arnav blamed her for something crude for no fault of hers.. UNDERSTOOD!
- Yet, she's not 'naaraz' from her Arnavji.. WHAT THE...!!

Either she's confused.com or I became one after that monologue. Why such bipolar thoughts for 'Arnavji'?

Foot in mouth moment...

Yes, I know Khushi is a selfless soul... Yes, I know Khushi always wants the better for everyone... Yes, I know Khushi is impulsive... But today, it went OTT with Payaash. Payal was very subtle in repramanding her. Though Khushi meant good, but bringing in a honeymoon trip infront of Akaash, when she knows what the situation is... Was so out of character for her. I couldn't identify and connect to the Khushi I've always known.. Unhappy

Ulajh jaate hain na...

Anjali's life too is a tangled web.. And so are her thoughts. She knows her brother can't be wrong but her heart is not ready to accept that her husband is wrong either. I liked DB in that scene.. Anjali's confusion and helplessness was portrayed well.

JAB WE MET..!

The best part for me in the entire episode. A husband fondly remebers the past memories... How he met his wife.. Her falling in his arms, his first MU, How he treated her when she joined his office.. He remembers it all... And cherishes them too if you go by that indulgent smile.. NK is shocked and expecting nothing better from Nannav Singh Raizada, he hopes to hear a better romantic story from Khushi's side. But that is no different.. She started calling him Laad Governor, threw hot tea on him, tried to stab him with knife, lit the mosquito coil so he lost his voice.. NK is horrified! It is indeed a horror and thriller story for him. But its a unique and hatke love story. Only the lovers who've lived through those moments can understand the love hidden beneath the hate.

Paagal or masti.. Definition of Khushi.. A mentos moment for Arnav there.. And then the precap followed. This man is so freaking cute! He'd do ANYTHING now to bring a smile on his wife's face. A visit to the past journey.. Am I excited? Hell YES!! Big smile

Hey Shivani! Great post...totally agree with your take on Khushi. She did seem bipolar yesterdayLOL. About her monologue, I guess she should have said how hurt she was but she ended it by saying that she wasnt angry with Arnav. I took it as hurt when I interpreted that scene otherwise, like everybody else I also would have wondered why she was avoiding Arnav if she wasnt angry with him?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nightingale...Divya1503-Facetious-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hey priya sweetie!!!Hug

as usual another brilliant piece of crooning by you!!!!! loved it!!! fantastic take on the epi...loved ur first quote...suits ASR perfectly!!!! and what an awesome title!!!! loving the new format totally...loved ur subtext thoughts and the little talk to the channel!!!ClapClapClap btw rain + morning tea + crooner...awesome combo!!!!Big smile

300 epis and more to come!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the whole IPKKND team!!!!!PartyParty

coming to the epi...did i enjoy the epi...yes i did...but there is something which i didn't like but woh baad mein!!!

arnav-khushi...arnav forcefully gifts khushi the saree he had picked for her and of course khushi does what she has been doing the past two days...rejects it and refuses to wear it!!!! loved the scene...poor arnav he is trying everything to manao khushi...things which he doesn't believe in and yet no results...pity him...he can't be all mushy and romantic ...poor guy is trying hard...unfortunately khushi's behaviour forces him to revert back to his ASR persona!!!!

arnav-NK...priya loved ur take on ASR's need of a sound board and NK being the one!!!! absolutely enjoying their scenes...NK has some of the funniest dialogues and karan is doing an awesome job of delivering them!!!! loved the scene...good to see arnav can take out his frustrations somewhere without it creating issues!!!! tum apni lovely wife to dekh rahe ho!!!LOLLOL loved the love lecture he gives arnav and also the story telling of arnav and NK's reaction to it!!!!

loved the scene where NK asks arnav to tell him arnav-khushi's love story!!!! and what a love story it is...absolutely loved the little trip down the memory lane with Mr. Raizada...and ofcourse their Horror-Thriller Love Story...yes theirs is unique and different love story and definitely not next door girl-boy-love story!!! awesome take on their love story...priya!!! loved every bit of it!!!! i loved the FBs of arnav ...he remembers the difficult moments...when they both had hurt each other...and despite all the hurt and all the meaness they fell in love with each other!!! they both are flawed and truly loving each other would mean accepting each other with all the pluses and minuses!!! btw agree with u that he knows what he did wrong and also that he has to correct those wrongs too!!!

going back to what u said abt love, change and acceptance...well the change for me has to come from within...i cannot force my man to change because i want to but he will change because he wants to...if i have to change the person i fell in love with then what was it that i saw in him, which made me fall in love with him in the first place...same rule applies for khushi & arnav!!!! she fell for the laad governor and he for the paagal but cute girl and whatever changes happen, is because of their wanting to...the only problem is the change in arnav is evident to all while khushi's not so!!!!

the other person i loved today was payal!!!! deepali was good!!!! i liked the scene when she tells khushi not to interfere in akaash and her relationship!!!! but knowing khushi will she do as she has been told???

anjali-nani...scene was nice...anjali is mentally depressed...can't blame her for her behaviour...her world is shattered...her wanting a son like shyam at this point is ok because she is not willing to believe that he could ever do such things...on other hand she also knows her chote will never hurt her intentionally...she is in a dilemma...she is torn between two men she loves...wanting to believe in both!!!! liked her asking nani about the truth...nani knows the truth but is not able to tell anjali!!!!

khushi... her monologue didn't have the effect it should have and thanks priya for the take on the monologue...and explaining her thought process!!! i was not confused...and i also get it that she is not upset with him but hurt because of what he said and that's natural...arnav did say some pretty mean things...it will be difficult for her to forget hm blaming her for shyam's behaviour!!!! i also get the fact that she cannot smile because of the situation at RM...all relations are strained and as no one is happy then how can she smile!!!!

till this point i understand her perfectly but what she does after that is not understandable...her convo with akaash was absolutely a no-no...why would she talk to akaash as if nothing has happened...what kind of dialogues were those...intentions notwithstanding...suggesting honeymoon...really???ConfusedConfused despite knowing very well what is happening in RM!!!! akaash not saying anything to her but takes it out on payal...don't blame him!!! he is hurt that payal broke the promise they had made to each other and it is between them...but i do agree with u priya abt portraying his hurt in a better manner!!!

now the the thing which irritated me is and i rarely get irritated... why does khushi feel her sister will be incapable of sorting out her marital problems...will she allow payal to interfere in her & arnav relation...don't think so!!! if she really wanted to help...she should have spoken to payal and not to akaash and her reason pretty lame...you are my jiji...then talk to jiji, know what the problem is exactly then suggest ur jiji if she needs ur advice on how to solve the situation!!!! where does it show khushi's maturity in handling situations just having good intentions are not enough!!! the whole khushi trying to solve payal's problem scene was badly handled!!!! btw am not upset with the character but people who conceived this scene!!!! sorry for the rant priya!!!

Congratulations Gandhari...on being the Star of the Day!!!!!ClapClapClap

btw love the song...one of my fav!!!!
waiting for the peek-a boo and recreation of the old times tonight!!!Big smile

PS...sorry ektu bheshi lekha hoye gelo!!!!

@ soni, super post re.ClapClap
@ blue moi liked. well said. abar lal neel kore dilam.LOLLOL

Desai09Nightingale...soni.bDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

going back to what u said abt love, change and acceptance...well the change for me has to come from within...i cannot force my man to change because i want to but he will change because he wants to...if i have to change the person i fell in love with then what was it that i saw in him, which made me fall in love with him in the first place...same rule applies for khushi & arnav!!!! she fell for the laad governor and he for the paagal but cute girl and whatever changes happen, is because of their wanting to...the only problem is the change in arnav is evident to all while khushi's not so!!!!

till this point i understand her perfectly but what she does after that is not understandable...her convo with akaash was absolutely a no-no...why would she talk to akaash as if nothing has happened...what kind of dialogues were those...intentions notwithstanding...suggesting honeymoon...really???ConfusedConfused despite knowing very well what is happening in RM!!!! akaash not saying anything to her but takes it out on payal...don't blame him!!! he is hurt that payal broke the promise they had made to each other and it is between them...but i do agree with u priya abt portraying his hurt in a better manner!!!

now the the thing which irritated me is and i rarely get irritated... why does khushi feel her sister will be incapable of sorting out her marital problems...will she allow payal to interfere in her & arnav relation...don't think so!!! if she really wanted to help...she should have spoken to payal and not to akaash and her reason pretty lame...you are my jiji...then talk to jiji, know what the problem is exactly then suggest ur jiji if she needs ur advice on how to solve the situation!!!! where does it show khushi's maturity in handling situations just having good intentions are not enough!!! the whole khushi trying to solve payal's problem scene was badly handled!!!! btw am not upset with the character but people who conceived this scene!!!! sorry for the rant priya!!!

soni, hi
rarely do i get a chance to comment on your post, always too late and the next episode almost upon us. heartfelt post, great to read. i've left in the quotes the part i really liked.

all of us today are feeling the gap in khushi. our reasons might be slightly different in nuance, but overall we are all uncomfortable with the way she's being portrayed.

frankly i find no match between the girl she's grown and was evolving into and the things i saw yesterday.

most of all, i understand you're sad at everyone's sadness. i also would absolutely understand if you were hurt at arnav's words that night he lost control (yet again) and are even mad at him. but if you're the girl who has matured so much that you can lure shyam to save your husband, surely you can get your laad governor's ways? anger being a crucial and often apparent feature of the man. 

he loses it, all the time, nani has warned it's like his dad, this worrying trait of his. 

you've seen him say things he doesn't mean then apologise abjectly for it, with anjali the time you went looking for her. he was nasty to you in the midst of a mad day, his anger flared, it had to come out, he took it out on you. bad. but he returned. he apologised. he said mein tumhare bina and aur mein, the asr always in shell coming out only for you, love gave him the reason to. you gave him passive anger, cool, i understand, i even like. i think you're growing up, maybe ready to face your uncontrollable attraction for him even.

then you flip to comedy. reject all his efforts to make you happy, apologise in his way for the hurt he's caused. ok, you're giving it back to him.

but then he gives you what you want, in 5 minutes of utter beauty and memorable television. it was love and nothing else. the apnapan you wanted. how could the girl who had said to him hamesha when he asked can you hear me, do what you did to him?

you pretended you didn't hear. hamesha was what then?

then that confusing monologue. so you can't be happy when everyone is sad. but you can give him grief. spout holier than thou sentences on buying smiles. oh ok, he seems ready to put up with anything. maybe because he remembers that hamesha he said?

to further compound matters the loving good khushi now goes to give advice to bro in law. your fabulous take on that up there.

i do hope writers bring khushi back soon, the way they've tried to stay true to asr, the same thing for khushi please, she is a lovely character.  it is tough to develop her and sp nuns keep asking for sp-fication no doubt, but i am sure ipk won't let us down. 

baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai.
baat hai vishwas ki.

LOL 

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 3:39am

Desai09soni.bDivya1503riti4u

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ priya, grt quote.ClapClap..for d first time updating before you. will come in d aftertoon and read.

Zindagi kaisi yeh paheli hai'..

There was a day when we would smile with a chirpy Kushi kumari gupta ..want to hug d orphan girl when ill treated by others,,frown at  a certain Mr Raizada's accusations and way of actions'

Today we all cant help but just adore d cute efforts of hubby raizada and frown at Mrs KKGSR's obstinate attitude towards him.

Pyaar to bade bade pahad ko hila dete hain..yeh toh hamare chotey'..Nani knows her grandchildren so well'..today chotey is moving heaven n earth to bring back smile on khushi's face'like all d clueless husbands asking d most mundane questions : aisa kya ho gaya hai ke tum smile bhi nehi karti'..why cant you look at me?  It ticks him off'.he is almost about to go back to ASR mode But immediately remembers NK d love guru'.something sweet..baby'sweeet heart'ok I guess that was too much to ask from ASR right now'.so he softens'a humble request'..i want to see you in this red saree..i wanna cherish you.Heart

Madam ASR is not relenting at all'.but this time Arnav has fulfilled all d quintessential parameters of buying a gift'..then what happened? Why is d gift not accepted?

Confused? Me too'OuchOuch

Thank god here comes d monologue'd conservation between DM and her favourite child'.here we go 'd family is upset..di is in terrible state'jiji's married life looks unsettled then how can KKG be happy? She is upset with Arnavji and she is not upset with ArnavjiSleepySleepy'd gift has made its mark'his efforts have been recognized but d words hurled at her, d accusations'.has also done d needful'.she cant forget d contract part.

Mr ASR go for it''once you do it'there is no looking back.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now d best part of d epi of course acc to me:

ek aur baar saans andar bahar bola toh main tumhara saansein rok dunga...
saans ko maro goliROFL

Bromance and d cousins sharing a horror love story'poor NK could nt pick d fine lines'd nuances'where did love came frm in this action packed thriller'.

NK it was your day'karan well done'ClapClapClap

Nafrat and Mohabbat'.so irresistible'.

Everytime they collide, one tripped, other held, picked her up, hurt her, fed her, saved her, made her cry, bandaged her injured fingure, made her to sit ups, say sorry, kept her out in cold and rains, send to her to d dilapidated guest house'

The retaliation came in d form of juice in his shoes, change of ring tone, tricking him to come down for Puja, give permission for sangeet, throwing d resignation at his face'..

What Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't share with his cousin is what he is gonna repeat for his Khushi'.d love part hiding in those horror stories'..a treat for us. D lady in red whose stole his breath, a girl whom he saved in d rains, a girl hiding in his cupboard, blowing nose in front of him, getting entangled in fairy lights'and him putting her payal back and that unfinished kiss'.

Nani-Anjali: kitna ulazh jate hain'for her all d relationships'she wants to know d truth'Shyam cant be bad and Chotey is not wrong'then whats d truth'.poor Nani she knows d truth but doesn't have d heart to disclose it 'neither she has a proof against Shyam other than d blind faith on her Grandson and Khushi. I feel really bad for Anjali. CryCryFirstly she cant accept d truth..secondly she is pregnant'how much a lady needs d company and TLC of her husband during this time every mother understands that'what is worse is'd more she dislikes Khushi's presence and her role in Anjali's married life d more she will distance herself from her chotey too. And if she voices her dislike then d relations are going to get more tangled'.DeadDead. I agree Anu...that is the reason why I am thankful to the CVs for not making Anjali voice it loudly because the day she openly blames Khushi, all hell will break lose. She will end up losing her chotte because just as she is unable to accept anybody pointing fingers at her husband, Arnav isnt going to keep quiet when Khushi is blamed.

Payal : for d first time me too felt she is an individual other than Khushi's sister or mami's khoon bhari taang'what a desperate effort frm an average girl to pacify husband, win mil's heart and still be a good sister..d pain in her eyes when she stops khushi from interfering in their life is so evident'.well done Deepali.ClapClap

Aaksh: stop being a jerk. And don't throw wet towels inside d cupboard.AngryAngryAngry I noticed it tooLOLLOL LOL

wonderful 300th epi...my hatke daily soap...we still waiting for so many things dont worry we r not impatient esp BS for 70%screen time we are not complaining at all. Wink
spooky. extremely spookyDisapprove

Hey Anu...lovely post dear. Loved the irresistible part of their storyas you have put itEmbarrassed 
@Highlights in purple...I agree with your pointsEmbarrassed 
My bak bak in pink

Desai09soni.bDivya1503

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Oh my god...beautiful crooner starting to endingClapClapClap

I loved it to the bits...much sweeter and much awesome than 300th episode...damn itLOL.
I loved episode too...especially bromance was awesome again...taaliyaan NK-Arnav ko. Their one liners are awesome. Seeing ASR recollecting his so called old romantic moments was awesome ..when NK asked to remember it to recreate that and get back smile on here...I was also racking my brain what are thoseEmbarrassed...but when ASR started to say it all with so much love in his face I thought oh yes how much they loved being tom and jerry and how much they adored those moments.

Aakash n ASR are transported souls nowLOL...aakash sada hua muh leke baita hain and ASR having bromance with NK in his own style. It's good when payal said that they can solve their problem. I wish Khushi will not gussofy there..but kya karein madam bhi to aadat se majboor.

Anji baby like u said coming out slowly...yes his chotey cannot be wrong and also there are no proofs from her side that snake is at wrong. So her confusion was understandable. But when she said "who's fault is this..."...I thought it will lay ground for future where Anjali may initially think all this is fault of Khushi and we all r set for separation track

Precap was awesome...koi chupa hain closet mein..n the way he sat there was so cute...Barun sobti was fabulous yesterdayClapClap

Edited by Sunshine80 - 19 July 2012 at 3:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraosoni.bdennisdmenaceDivya1503beena14

Go to top