Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Divi baby! I just enter the crooner and find this ...you cracked me up🀣

i'm laughing like hell n no one in my house understand the reason!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hi di,

you r right about d treatment.

like i was saying while quoting someone's post that even though i kind of justify that monologue...d conversation with Aakash was totally uncalled for. it actually contradicted her monlogue...if she is not accepting gift or not smiling because of d shyam fiasco and its effect on family then at d same breadth how can she suggest a holiday to Aakash...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

she loves Arnav...and she doesnt think that after kidnapping even he needs some rest and proper care at home????

this needs to be corrected otherwise mr hegde will be charged of character assassination too>>>>πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: indi52

mou,
discussionwa.

re khushi. i abs take your point about child woman transforming. a bit out of her depth with so much change and such feelings assailing her. i don't mind confusion in her.

i also realise she had to be kept a bit off mood with asr till today's uff old moments sequence gets going.

i just didn't like how it was done. there's dissonance there, when you've replied to a guy "hamesha" when he's asked you from across space, "do you hear me?" when you've both practically died for each other, and you've declared you love him so much you'll go to any extent for him, then you've allowed yourself to cross a line.

you have every reason to be mad at him after that fight, you may not accept his apology, you have many reasons to feel anger. i am glad if you do feel hurt and angry, normal. not sp, real.

but then what was that conversation with dm? you cannot smile because others are unhappy, but you are not mad at him.

ok then say as much to him, he may even understand. but what's this? pretend you can't hear him when he gives you what you've said you want along with much taunting re his nature. then some more stuff around you can't buy a smile. and off to give advice to bro in law to go on a honeymoon?!!!

what are they doing to my beautiful khushi?

and here i was thinking her anger has a grown upness to it, a dash of desire, you know. but i'm hoping today she is coming back. my asr is going to get her after all. πŸ˜‰

dennisdmenace thumbnail
@ divs, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: Divya1503

i'm laughing like hell n no one in my house understand the reason!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: beena14

res                                                  

Pic credit: IPKKND tumblr

Priya ... we live in a world of competition . I come to the crooner for several reasons ,I enjoy your analysis,  love reading the crooner buddies post , enjoy interacting with you'll . I don't want to make a post and be stressed out.  Star of the day stresses me out my POV ...one willn't write what they feel but what other's want to hear. I will make a post everyday but would appreciate it is not included in your judging.   

Di loved ur post...loved that poem in the beginning...

On your note Di - its just a fun take to recognise each of our participation in the thread in watever way - neednt be a word-class post, neither be a great essay - it can be even a pic...it can be even a saying - something that catches the decider's eyes and feels the best in the day...

Its no competition - no stress building activity...and I didnt understand why you said - one will not write what they feel, but what others want to hear - there is no where I said anyone has to change their view points...- its a free to voice your opinion forum..and at Crooner especially we all have always freely said out watever we feel like - positive and negative - arrey maine to Mango ko bhi criticise kiya hai...so why will you have to write anything to please anyone..hahaha Di...many of the days we all keep disagreeing - dekho for example Suvi hates Khoosi, me loves her - but we still talk "peacefully" πŸ˜† me and Shwe hate each other but we still "TRY" to stick around "though not peacefully" - its all abt the fun in participation and recognising the effort we put here in a day - after all hum sab kitna hard work karte hain - both quantity and quality πŸ˜†

And something new is always fun !!!

And yeh koi Booker prize thodi hai ki u have to take stress, see for last two days Omoraboti and Gandhaari neither of them had clue they were to get it - and they didnt have any stress - but wat lovely posts from them - actually each one in the thread puts up such wonderful posts and so much love - i was so tempted to give Divi a special star...she is so cute...and its so exciting to know at the end aaj kiska "taara" chamka ⭐️

and thodi koi nominations process hai , ki I have to keep you out of it or smthng - but anyways u insist and have an issue with that , will respect ur decision !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
left at pg 5...came pack at pg 24...19 pages + 5 pages of updated posts...I'm officially lost today!!! πŸ˜•.will go now to read as many posts as possible...please forgive me for not commenting today.πŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3102981

🀣 πŸ€£ 

its the record no.of posts i've shared here today i guessπŸ€ͺ

🀣🀣🀣 this is hilarious!!!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
@ Khushi, lowweeedd your scrambled post.
all points noted my lord...
very well said.

baby, sweetheart haunting Arnav.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
dennisdmenace thumbnail
chal maaf kiya...πŸ€—..
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

left at pg 5...came pack at pg 24...19 pages + 5 pages of updated posts...I'm officially lost today!!! πŸ˜•.will go now to read as many posts as possible...please forgive me for not commenting today.πŸ€—

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mouramen

chal maaf kiya...πŸ€—..

phew!!! tujse main saabse darti hoon! Love you!πŸ€—
jakhushi thumbnail
So far covered the following posts and all brilliantly written :

@Gandhari ⭐️(Congrats Dear πŸ₯³) - Lovely post, loved the dialogues too. NK & Barun scenes just rocked. Me loved those dialogues too.

@Shivani - Wow , a long detailed post ..very well written. Your reactions to each of Khushi's point in the monologue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Soni - Arrey Atto irritated keno - shant ho jao ... I get worried when I see my calm one all disturbed. 😊Maybe Now she will go sulking back to ASR πŸ˜† with a Jeeji ne mujhe danta πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Mou - Lovely post! And Ohh...I saw the wet towel too..Thank God... As soon as I noticed, i reprimanded myself thinking shadey Bor OCD patient boley. Bhagyish Mou..You restored my faith in my mental state ...Phew πŸ˜›

@Beenadi - Loved your post. Excellent . πŸ‘πŸ‘ Did you write that verse BTW?

@Archu - Told you alreadyπŸ˜›

@Nishi - Mr. Hotwa & Mr. Cutewa... awww... Loved that...dont why...just did ... I guess because it just suits the 2 of them together so wellπŸ˜ƒ. Agree with you Nishi... Karnataka is under a drought threat... Not Mumbai ... So for a change...forget about about the water wastage & Please utilize your tankers well!!! 😑

@Suba - Sacch mein reh..pareshan karke rakh diya hai!!!πŸ˜† and Yes...LG was a *bloooper* πŸ˜›

@Omraboti - Lovely post my dear- Good to see you again! Are you a bong too BTW? Ohh..belated Congrats 😊

@Ishiii πŸ€—   I know how much you are loving these episodes...and your short post conveyed the same.

@Shwets - Needless to say..Loved your post! You just say everything so wonderfully well... bang on!!!