Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope we see Khushi wearing the saree atleast on Teej...😍...I am turning into an eternal optimist,,,,now pinning my hopes on Teej for the much awaited passion...πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@Soni: Loved your take on love, change & acceptance 😊

@SH: I also thought of "bipolar" behaviour when I was thinking about Khushi but then decided it better be reserved for our beloved ASR 🀣.

@Mou: Thanks for quoting, Nani .. didn't he bluntly refuse this that day? [:p]

@Beena: Loved your little note to Priya .. 😊 .. we all write here because we love writing about IPK .. there is nothing to be stressed! For me the Star thingy worked though .. i would not have come back to write in days otherwise .. such a lazy bum i am πŸ˜†. It made me feel good that my views may help others to enjoy the show too .. 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -SH-

Indrani di, Soni, Anu di, Nishi - Thank you for the warm words. I was quite apprehensive about putting my thoughts on Khushi today... I didnt want it to look like bashing of the character... 😊

i know what you mean. i was worried i'd get hopping mad. but i never realised how close you grow to a character you are willing to see every day. so like all of us i criticised with concern and care, hoping to see her back with us again, deeper but cute and mad as usual. all these feelings for a someone who doesn't exist.

yeh tumne mere saath kya kar diya khushi.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

Hope we see Khushi wearing the saree atleast on Teej...😍...I am turning into an eternal optimist,,,,now pinning my hopes on Teej for the much awaited passion...πŸ˜†

Was it a red sari really? it looked pink to me πŸ˜• .. I too hope she wears it on Teej, if not in rains! πŸ˜›

Sari & Rains will be too much together .. πŸ˜‰
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

i know what you mean. i was worried i'd get hopping mad. but i never realised how close you grow to a character you are willing to see every day. so like all of us i criticised with concern and care, hoping to see her back with us again, deeper but cute and mad as usual. all these feelings for a someone who doesn't exist.

yeh tumne mere saath kya kar diya khushi.

Haha. Now you can be more empathetic to Arnav, Di. πŸ˜ƒ
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for missing the last two crooners but a fab episode..and a fab crooner honey
srirao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Was it a red sari really? it looked pink to me πŸ˜• .. I too hope she wears it on Teej, if not in rains! πŸ˜›

Sari & Rains will be too much together .. πŸ˜‰

Yeah it was a pink one ,,,,,though  he ordered a red oneπŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: srirao

hi sri.
srirao thumbnail

HI,,,Indi,,,& bye-bye too...time to rush to hosp...!!!!hope to catch u all at night,,,,
jakhushi thumbnail
Hey Priya..

Updated post on page 2. Sorry for the delay!