Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
GOOD CROONER SO FAR... loved it dear...congrats😳...old memories are to be redone by mighty ASR...AB BAHUT MAZZA AAYEGAπŸ˜‰
Edited by garlic - 11 years ago
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to your crooner Priya.  Loved  todays episode.  I was not expecting the rain scene today.  It would have been out of place.  The CV's were not done setting the stage for it.  But now we are in for a beautiful, romantic ride.  Khushi better watch out because Arnav is going to fulfill her main wish and that is put  MUSKARAAT on her face.  Can't wait to relive their beautiful moments from the past !!!  It is just so thrilling to see ASR behaving like this.  Who would have thought that Love would  change ASR but then Nanni had said on Holi that Love can move mountains and he is after all Chotey.  What I loved today was the fact that when NK said that ASR was in love he did not deny it.  What a change for ASR.  NK/ ASR scenes are just wonderful  We need NK on the show Permanently!!!!  Looking forward to tomorrow's Episode already.  How do I pass the next 20 some Hours? 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1mTcMmA7w&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
soni.b thumbnail
awww kalpu!!!!
loved it sweetie!!!! muah!!!
iss gifting ko kya naam doon???πŸ˜ƒ
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res😳

"You don't need to be on the same wavelength to succeed in marriage. You just need to be able to ride each other's waves"😳

I loved the episode today...and Arnav Singh Raizada did not only bring  smile on Khushi's face..he made everyone of us smile too😳

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Kalpana

Thanks for the collage Kalpu , you never fail to surprise me . Love the collage and you.πŸ€—
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
POST to be updated in the morning !!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gandhari yay. ⭐️ . congratulations, sir. to celebrate this at least he can complete that kiss, wet, dry, flying, or sitting in a cupboard. πŸ˜†

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations Gandhari di!! πŸ‘

good morning/evening everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning, priya and phangurls

feels good to be 300. congratulations to all at iss pyaar ko and hugs and hi fives to all my phangurls. we shall overco-o-o-me. πŸ˜‰

will be away away away for better part of the day today. will catch up on discussionwas late afternoon. but i had to say a couple of things about yesterday, so here goes. sorry, priya, hope you don't mind, not an analysis, just some thoughts. i am sure your post will give me many answers.

the idea of reliving old moments i thought was brill. in fact, that nk/asr sequence felt like a take off on actual concerns and confabulataions of the creatives. how to progress the romance track, nk wanted to know; gul, gh, ved raj, everyone, possibly even sp wanted to know. πŸ˜† then asr and ??? cracked it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ nothing like a good brainstorming session what.

yesterday, the only bit of romance that could beat the bromance was asr recalling he had to woo her with sweetness so he softens his order to a request: i want to see you in this saree; and delightful abs, his memories of their romance, with all its fabulous unromantic moments. i can quite understand why writing the next track of this hatke love story is tough. to keep that essential otherness of it alive once declaration has happened is pretty challenging. so again taaliyan for that idea.

of course, the precap slayed. peering lover boy behind green pink yellow shiny stuff. cheerz baby to pagalpan.

bromance otherwise was the coolest thing yesterday. chemistry, timing, dialogues, mood, wonderful. worth a chat. and that rajesh khanna twirl by nk, almost perfect, most uncanny. the first romantic hero that drove phangurls crazy, so many memories. was that a coincidence?

but yesterday, khushi threw me. what's happening with this character? if anything, her monologue further confused me about the reason for her rejection of arnavji's desperate attempts to make her happy. is this the girl who would do anything, even invite shyam's advances, to save her husband? who would fall to any extent if it's for his sake? who hugged him, who stroked his face, who silently pulled him back to her in the middle of a terrible night, who sat beside him on that staircase?

i have felt before that there's a struggle on with her character. where to take it next. with arnav singh raizada it's simpler, the premise of the story contains the character evolution. but what happens to crazy cooky gutsy funny generous kind unpredictable adorable even admirable paagal khushi kumari gupta as the story unfolds? if you make her mature and deep, how do you retain the essential pagalpan; if you keep her the same as before, how do you show the transformation to a lover, a wife. i was not too sure about that sad looking girl on the staircase, didn't feel like kkg; i was wondering how could the khushi we know not respond to his five minutes to twelve utter love, surely she was too kind, too forgiving and too much in love to do that? but yesterday, it felt like i really didn't know khushi at all.

hopefully, a brilliant idea is on its way re my most fave girl too.

have a lovely day. hope to see you all anon.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago