Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK: The God Of All

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
what an episode, it was dame amazingClapClapClapClapClap

RK is rocking with this dialogues and with playing with peoples life. i am so liking this *GOD* play game, one side he is making madhu smile with happiness while on the other side he is creating a big hole for her so the moment he will pull his string she will fall flat!

giving people a beautiful dreams and then snatching it from them can be only done by RK. he is one of those type that you should come across b/c he will make your life if he gives you his blessing but one should never get on his *HIT LIST* otherwise they will be ruinedLOLfelt bad for trishna but she should have known it was coming to her, i guess she didn't do her homework well otherwise she would have known that RK does not forgive or forget that easily.

RK is planning to play cupid among mukund and madhu but he has no idea what is going to be store for him later on. the girl he hates so much will become his obsession, passion, his life and his love. he thinks he can control madhu's destiny but he has forgotten there is another god who is sitting above who has his own way of playing gamesLOL i have never seen a character that is so cunning then RK, one can read others mind if we try but RK he is an complete puzzle that is really hard to solve and when you think you got it, he slips out of your hand.

even god bows down to love and i so cannot wait to see RK bowing down to madhu after he falls in love with her.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4umochidinihaa12mukfir01-suzzie-zahrazar...neelu....SmokeySilence.TheBoyWhoLivedVina23ForeverForUsree.gattusadumaneetsonia_koolkhanChocoSoul-Sexy--brokensoul-Maria-caprimysteriousmilli

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ME ALSO FEELING BAD FOR TRISNA WHY EVERY PERSON FRAGILE HER DREAMS. TODAY SHE IS LOOKIN SO STUPIDEmbarrassed AND FEEL VERY BAD FOR HERCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattusmile.saraMaria-capri

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

ME ALSO FEELING BAD FOR TRISNA WHY EVERY PERSON FRAGILE HER DREAMS. TODAY SHE IS LOOKIN SO STUPIDEmbarrassed AND FEEL VERY BAD FOR HERCry

i know she is really getting the heat na! i think she should have been more cautious i mean after what happened to RK, him coming to her house giving the contract etc...that was too sugary but she was too naive to think everything is ok.
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
so true...RK will definitely fall for Madhu eventually...he is so obsessed with her already...I mean look at him, he doesn't want to hear someone else taking her name...the day is nt far when he will fall head over heels for the girl he claims to hate...
RK...aah the man is surely a puzzle...from 2 weeks we r trying to predict,analyze what could be his revenge plans and whats the reason behind this madhu-mukund engagement  but still everyone is cluelessLOL...as far as trishna goes she is just a pawn to him..he is just using trish to get to his beloved Madhu ba la...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasree.gattu-brokensoul-Maria-caprisonia_koolkhanmysteriousmilli.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

so true...RK will definitely fall for Madhu eventually...he is so obsessed with her already...I mean look at him, he doesn't want to hear someone else taking her name...the day is nt far when he will fall head over heels for the girl he claims to hate...
RK...aah the man is surely a puzzle...from 2 weeks we r trying to predict,analyze what could be his revenge plans and whats the reason behind this madhu-mukund engagement  but still everyone is cluelessLOL...as far as trishna goes she is just a pawn to him..he is just using trish to get to his beloved Madhu ba la...

it is bound to happen rk will fall for madhu in such a way there will be none for him but madhu! RK is hard to figure out b/c he does not show his real feelings. all we have seen him as a superstar RK and a angry young man but i am sure there are alot of things behind this hot superstar RK, he is not what it seems to be, there are more to be solve about this RK.

agree trishna is indeed a mohra in this game. RK will use her to get to madhu and he sure knows madhu loves her sister so much that she will come to him. he is holding the string in the name of trishna in his hands and as he will pull that string madhu will come running to him and that is what he wants. he is tooo good at his games.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasadumaneetsree.gattuForeverForUMaria-capri

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
rk was fab today,,
i love his obsession with madhu like only he has right to hurt her!!
nice post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasree.gattu.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

rk was fab today,,
i love his obsession with madhu like only he has right to hurt her!!
nice post

he sure was greatBig smile
...neelu... Senior Member
...neelu...
...neelu...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index