Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Who is more selfish, Ayesha or Priya (Page 4)

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey!!! Every thing is fair in luv ------ & Ekta serials.!!!!!!
           Thanks Leo , 4  ur  post  alsoSmile

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
please priya ko Ayesha se dobara compare maat karna, Saab jante hai kon selfish. isme puchna kya ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewTaniya20

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Simple thing i would like to tell you...

Priya left everything by thinking about ram and her family's happiness...

Ayesha did everything by thinking only about herself and for her happiness...

Hope you know the meaning of selfishness...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 19 July 2012 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
waisay i am getting alarmed at the growing trend of tm posting a topic that people post in and then are gayab? why dont they particpate in the idscussion if they post the topic ?

this one also could have been a helathy discussion rather than just maknig comments if the tm had written more posts on it?
others that are of same include:
the bookstore : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100903 - no resp after first post till 21 comments
2012vs 2017 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101585 - no resp from 1st post till end
try it: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101293a good game anaya, maybe after the right answer u could have given another ridlle to get it going?

why why? http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100942: i guess the msot needed post yet no resp from members and tm!!
happy fathers day : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099682: so much to discuss but no response form tm hence no interest
dubai portions are completed : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101290 - although not much discussion could have been made but if tm could steer the direction maybe sometihng could have happened ?
anjana or najani: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3098874 this could have been so intersting!!

All could have been made intesresting and actually more of discussion - where both views are  presnted rather than just one comment after another, see my point is if a topic is made then please also comment on it , answer the comments of those who have taken time to comment on ur post, like thier comments atleast, the discussion forum means we discuss- not merely presnt observations?  also the resp lies with the topic maker that u steer the idscussion carry on the discussion it happen in all forum then what is happening here?

all of a sudden we have posts wher even the tm loses interst after making it? we need to diffrentiate betwwen sharing an observation for discussion or a topic for discussion, observatinos cant be discussed topics canBig smile 
hope not offending anyone but this is one strange aspect i have noticed geting increasinly common in our forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92leena04

TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I understand your pov but I don't think Priya is as low as Ayesha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly15..

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
no way that anaconda is no way near to Our PK... so no comparison PK is best n will always...
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I will not call Priya selfish but foolish... (yess thanks to our darling CVs for this)

First a lady (who is wife of a well known business tycoon of the country and who was recently in news though for all the wrong reasons) is in hospital for 20 days but NO ONE recognized her and bothered to call her family then more interesting she woke up after 20 days comma and hospital staff allowed her to go on her own instead of asking her contact info and call her family members...

and when  she reached she overheard Ishika blabbering something about Ram moving on and she decided to leave...

If she thought rationally then she should know Ram will never move on (atleast not romantically) no woman can take her place in Ram's life.

Plus I m not LIKING it how she deprived a father and daughter to each other's love and care.

As far as Priya giving birth to her child in Jail so what.. Ekta's many heroines did that in past... Priya could do too and who knows may be Ram could arrange a bail for her by then but then we can console ourselves saying how the story proceeds further... and separation is Ekta's hit formula... recent high in trps is great example of it..

I m sorry if I am offending anyone here I m a die hard fan of Priya and Sakshi like you but I cant stop myself saying this that whenever the leading lady of our Hindi serials (esp of BT serials) decided to "sacrifice" all their brain goes for a walk.  

Thanks & luv
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I just think that Priya, in her conquest to be self-sacrificing, is hurting everyone she cared about. I wouldnt call her selfish, just deluded. She believes she is acting in the best interests of her husband, He will have  a clean break if she dies... rather than 14 years of suffering if she gives herself up to police..  Maybe she doesnt want to go back to jail- LOL That maybe one factor that actually makes sense but heaven forbid if Ekta's heroines actually think about themselves.

Priya is being awful to her parents and her family. But she is doing the worst to her daughter- there is no greater sin than keeping a child from her parent for any reason. Ram has as much right over Peehu as Priya and by making sure that he never meets his own flesh and blood, she is betraying him in the worst way. Now onto Peehu, she is missing out on a daddy who would really love her.. and thats not fair to her.

I really wish that Priya would come out of her dream land and contemplate the consequences of her actions.. But of course Priya cant be blamed for anything..

Go to top