Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Who is more selfish, Ayesha or Priya (Page 3)

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
you are wrong here
Ayes-ha is the most selfish nut who don't have differenced between right and wrong and without considering her sisters love she had given rong statement and given punishment to her innocent sister who has stand by her in all thick and thin
where has priya she came back to ram but when she herd conversation of 2 sister she also think that in a way she was in 14years in jail than god has given her chance to go away from Rams life so that he can move on with his life but as soon as she came to new about pregnancy she rang ram but never get through and than think that if she will go India she has to go in jail than what parvarish she will give to her child? here cv is wrong she could have tried again to call and tell Ram all story but cv was wanted to separate them so all rubbish story he had served us.this story could have been beautiful but spoiled the plot and we are not getting anything extraordinary that i can continue with this serial.

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired
you are totally wrong here, common which world u are living?cant see milk is milk and water is water -Ayesha is the most selfish bimbo i hate her for what she did with her sister and break all the barrier of right and wrong.
prasin Newbie
prasin
prasin

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired

I don't believe people are comparing priya and ayesha as same. What priya did was out of love not selfishness. If you lose someone you love u suffer for sometime and remember that person always with love. but knowing the person you love is innocent and suffering for other's mistake it's hard to bear and kills u every moment. therefore, i don't think priya did wrong as she had two option:
1) let go of the people she loves just to reduce their pain even though it hurt alot.
2) stay in front of them suffering which would eventually killed the people she loves.  

And what ayesha did was wrong she only thought about the man she loved even though he was wrong and her sister was right. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everMani-RK

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know who is more selfish but Priya has been selfish.

Yes she left Ram because she thought that was best for him, but what reason does she have for keeping his daughter away from him?

When she found out she was pregnant she called Ram to tell him, but she didn't because she thought he had moved on. So what if she thought he had moved on from her? It doesn't mean she has a right to keep a father away from his child, or is the a rule that just because she thought she was no longer important to him, that also meant he's not allowed a relationship with his daughter?

I don't think any guy in the world would be able to forgive a woman for that.

But Ayesha is just plain stupid so please don't compare her to Priya.
Priya might not be as logical as we all hoped but she wouldn't knowingly hurt someone.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 18 July 2012 at 7:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_ik

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
priya need  to be  selfish in love..

ayesha is  a  maroon   in  sharma house next to  ayesha is  shipra..  ayesha is  asick   girl..  sly ... 

dnt  compare priya   to  ayesha... 

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Anaconda is the person after sid i would love to murder...even now she hasnt changed and flaunting as if she is queen of somewhere

ayesha   is   so hype  abt  her   looks and all .. y  cant  ektha  change   her actress  tis  khanna is  never  worth   look to be like a  model.. she  drewams ofa super model..   nuts is  good  look like a model..

ayesha  sly   suit  khanna

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
May be some times I agree with u and sometimes don't. when Priya confessed her love to Ram, she mentioned that no one else mattered to her when compared to him. He was he top most priority. So leaving him to move on was the very thought which made to take such decision(not for herself).

Pls... Pls... and Pls dont compair her with Ayesha.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

idunno

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

May be some times I agree with u and sometimes don't. when Priya confessed her love to Ram, she mentioned that no one else mattered to her when compared to him. He was he top most priority. So leaving him to move on was the very thought which made to take such decision(not for herself).

Pls... Pls... and Pls dont compair her with Ayesha.Angry

ayesha is   sly   ...

agree  with u 

Go to top