Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Who is more selfish, Ayesha or Priya (Page 2)

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

exactly     dnt     insult priya  comparing  her to    that  idiot  ayesha.. 

it  was priya  always   gave love to the   family  but she dint  get  anything   from sharmas  except  using her in  every  step of   life   finally  ayesha  betrayal.. 

well leaving  ram    is foolish ..  

agree aubineThumbs Up

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Priya is way better than that anaconda...ya she kept pihu away from Ram but she had her reasons...unlike Ayesha who has always thought of her comfort
CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

What you are referring as reasons for leaving ram...was just lame excuses imo...but now it actually doesn't matter at all

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

before this how long have u being seeing the show? whole of old season coz those who have will never compare the two sisters!! 

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter -she chose k ik dafa mourn karke they will be better off then knowing that am alive and in jail for the rest of my life!! 

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do : 
NO !! she saw his sisters talking tat at-least now he will get better she clutched at that mere hope that maybe my being away knwing that now there is nothing he can do nothing that can make me come back he accepts it and moves froward, she left coz she saw k kia haal hugya tha when she was in jail of ram for te rest of life that torture is more,i am not justifying the character the act am just tellng u what it was shown what she believed!! 

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father
yes i dnt like that, but she is dong so under the illusion that ram did move on , now she feels he has his life and i am picking my pieces that is why there is guilt always that i have kept her w\away fr dad i shouldnt let her have any kami!! she called many times after she was preggy but then said will take as sign of god os ddnt call again!! 

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired 
 this is laughable!! then niyat was never never never her in favor, she took pain of living alone without her family for ram -
ayesha let her sis go to jail for tel voe , got preggy dsnt care for kid dsnt care for her dad living away form mom, dsnt speak to her dad, is ok with being split ? shows off in front of nuts jisk e bhai k paisay ki basis pe she is so comfortable now? no never thous times no, for ayesha it is her and her only for priya it  was others and sometimes bht zada selfless k apne upar zada hi tkleefin le li!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34AnnthewXx..Anjali..xXLizBennet

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Just a friendly heads up for the future (IN CASE it is needed),

If this thread starts to get heated over time, please remember that these are just characters and the points being made are just opinions. It's all in good fun so lets treat with the spirit of discussion! Smile

But other than that, happy discussing! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92kaparikh1Nancy_NUTSXx..Anjali..xXleo4ever-Swetha-

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Just a friendly heads up for the future (IN CASE it is needed),

If this thread starts to get heated over time, please remember that these are just characters and the points being made are just opinions. It's all in good fun so lets treat with the spirit of discussion! Smile

But other than that, happy discussing! LOL

thanq fivr its like statutory warning very much needed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewleo4ever

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hmm heights ayesha  has  no   care  for her   family   priya  cares a lot  for  kady  and her sister  , even  then  they  r not  her  responsiblity.. 

shipra and   sudhir are  away  because of   ayesha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Anaconda is the person after sid i would love to murder...even now she hasnt changed and flaunting as if she is queen of somewhere

Go to top