Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

What you are referring as reasons for leaving ram...was just lame excuses imo...but now it actually doesn't matter at all

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harish111

before this how long have u being seeing the show? whole of old season coz those who have will never compare the two sisters!! 

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter -she chose k ik dafa mourn karke they will be better off then knowing that am alive and in jail for the rest of my life!! 

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do : 
NO !! she saw his sisters talking tat at-least now he will get better she clutched at that mere hope that maybe my being away knwing that now there is nothing he can do nothing that can make me come back he accepts it and moves froward, she left coz she saw k kia haal hugya tha when she was in jail of ram for te rest of life that torture is more,i am not justifying the character the act am just tellng u what it was shown what she believed!! 

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father
yes i dnt like that, but she is dong so under the illusion that ram did move on , now she feels he has his life and i am picking my pieces that is why there is guilt always that i have kept her w\away fr dad i shouldnt let her have any kami!! she called many times after she was preggy but then said will take as sign of god os ddnt call again!! 

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired 
 this is laughable!! then niyat was never never never her in favor, she took pain of living alone without her family for ram -
ayesha let her sis go to jail for tel voe , got preggy dsnt care for kid dsnt care for her dad living away form mom, dsnt speak to her dad, is ok with being split ? shows off in front of nuts jisk e bhai k paisay ki basis pe she is so comfortable now? no never thous times no, for ayesha it is her and her only for priya it  was others and sometimes bht zada selfless k apne upar zada hi tkleefin le li!!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just a friendly heads up for the future (IN CASE it is needed),

If this thread starts to get heated over time, please remember that these are just characters and the points being made are just opinions. It's all in good fun so lets treat with the spirit of discussion! 😊

But other than that, happy discussing! 😆
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Just a friendly heads up for the future (IN CASE it is needed),

If this thread starts to get heated over time, please remember that these are just characters and the points being made are just opinions. It's all in good fun so lets treat with the spirit of discussion! 😊

But other than that, happy discussing! 😆

thanq fivr its like statutory warning very much needed
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm heights ayesha  has  no   care  for her   family   priya  cares a lot  for  kady  and her sister  , even  then  they  r not  her  responsiblity.. 

shipra and   sudhir are  away  because of   ayesha

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anaconda is the person after sid i would love to murder...even now she hasnt changed and flaunting as if she is queen of somewhere
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are wrong here
Ayes-ha is the most selfish nut who don't have differenced between right and wrong and without considering her sisters love she had given rong statement and given punishment to her innocent sister who has stand by her in all thick and thin
where has priya she came back to ram but when she herd conversation of 2 sister she also think that in a way she was in 14years in jail than god has given her chance to go away from Rams life so that he can move on with his life but as soon as she came to new about pregnancy she rang ram but never get through and than think that if she will go India she has to go in jail than what parvarish she will give to her child? here cv is wrong she could have tried again to call and tell Ram all story but cv was wanted to separate them so all rubbish story he had served us.this story could have been beautiful but spoiled the plot and we are not getting anything extraordinary that i can continue with this serial.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired

you are totally wrong here, common which world u are living?cant see milk is milk and water is water -Ayesha is the most selfish bimbo i hate her for what she did with her sister and break all the barrier of right and wrong.
prasin thumbnail

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do

I don't believe people are comparing priya and ayesha as same. What priya did was out of love not selfishness. If you lose someone you love u suffer for sometime and remember that person always with love. but knowing the person you love is innocent and suffering for other's mistake it's hard to bear and kills u every moment. therefore, i don't think priya did wrong as she had two option:
1) let go of the people she loves just to reduce their pain even though it hurt alot.
2) stay in front of them suffering which would eventually killed the people she loves.  

And what ayesha did was wrong she only thought about the man she loved even though he was wrong and her sister was right. 
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know who is more selfish but Priya has been selfish.

Yes she left Ram because she thought that was best for him, but what reason does she have for keeping his daughter away from him?

When she found out she was pregnant she called Ram to tell him, but she didn't because she thought he had moved on. So what if she thought he had moved on from her? It doesn't mean she has a right to keep a father away from his child, or is the a rule that just because she thought she was no longer important to him, that also meant he's not allowed a relationship with his daughter?

I don't think any guy in the world would be able to forgive a woman for that.

But Ayesha is just plain stupid so please don't compare her to Priya.
Priya might not be as logical as we all hoped but she wouldn't knowingly hurt someone.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 11 years ago