India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Who is more selfish, Ayesha or Priya

Harish111 Goldie
Harish111
Harish111

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done

1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter

2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do

3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father

So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhashusnabebo03shiuli84devil_saint2000cherry_ikvibhusharma78samrudhi.ryyyy

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i agree dat reason for priya to leave everyone was a bas decision but if she returns den she have to live in jail for 14 years...will her parents can digest dat der daughter is in jail without commiting any mistake.. iam sure sudhir vil die everyday n RAM the day wen priya was moving for some other jail he said hez gonna shift from his place so that he can meet her everyday den wat abt his siblings???n the big question if priya delivers peehu in jail i am sure this thought itself vil kill ram inside...

n priya is not selfish 

selfish ppl dnt go for jail without any mistake n now she is living on dubai leaving the entire wealth n begging infront of a rude tycoon to give all the happiness to her daughter.

blame cv's for such a reason for separation but i really want priya to plead before ram for her mistake not selfishness 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramTrieshjayashsPinkjalikaparikh1aditi_34Nancy_NUTSTaniya20muaazSakshi_Deewanijakther7leo4everleena04

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

I have seen people bagging ayesha for being selfish and not thinking about her family. She sold out her sister for a man. But on the other hand, we praise Priya for being the ideal daughther and wife. But is she? Here's what Priya has done
1) She made her old parents think that their dearest daughter, someone they always looked upto and loved, was dead. She did not think of the grief suffered by her parents, particularly her father, who has so many diseases. She never for a moment thought how her parents will live without their daughter
2) She taught Ram to love and then left him alone. She saw Ram grieving, yet selfishly decided to walk away. She abandoned her love for ever, the most selfish thing someone can ever do
3) And the biggest selfishness, she kept a daughter from her father. She never let Ram see his own daughter for even a minute. This is something not even the most selfish person can do, not even a criminal will feel comfortable keeping a daughter away from her father. Also, think of the daughter. At her tender age, she is being deprived of a father
So my conclusion, Priya is a thousand times more selfish than Ayesha and has caused much more pain to her loved ones. She is not someone to be admired

dunno why...but i am agree with you...blame goes to creatives...who lost it

husna Newbie
husna
husna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

So true i also feel the same way...how can be a person can be so selfishAngryOMG

Wife and Husband always depends on each other that is called the married life...only because Ram will depend on her and cant move on in his life...thinking this pirya left him...i dont understand this part of BALH...All Series of Ekta are like this she always seperates the married couples Cryand too many complications in their married like...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I think it is character assassination, courtesy the creatives of Priya Kapoor.  Yes, whatever reason has been slated, the separation of RaYa and no communication was really not justified. 

So, I would go with the angle of it is "Creatives karaamath"
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Oh please yar...dont insult Priya by comparing her with that anaconda ayesha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1aditi_34jakther7leena04

rinku6us Senior Member
rinku6us
rinku6us

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Priyas character is very self centered. She kept a daughter from her father, that is not acceptable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_ik

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
exactly     dnt     insult priya  comparing  her to    that  idiot  ayesha.. 

it  was priya  always   gave love to the   family  but she dint  get  anything   from sharmas  except  using her in  every  step of   life   finally  ayesha  betrayal.. 

well leaving  ram    is foolish ..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1jakther7

Go to top