Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

someone please explain?

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Why in the world judge gave 10 days?
This hearing took place after a week from last one and we had to tolerate it for more than 2 weeks. Now 10 days? How about 2 - 5 days. 
I had feeling this case is not going to end in this hearing so I am not at all surprised by drag. Yes don't like seeing Kunal in jail but simply the fact Kunal was there for reasonably long period made me feel little better. But then again 10 days.

But why 10 days? Are we to believe leap will come as soon as case ends in mid august? I bet FB mes can't answer thatLOLLOLLOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 18 July 2012 at 11:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracyamul_knGayathri_MSKd.padminiarunima_LUITAnkitaKaranSV_20rainbowgirl-Hima-stuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i have the same feeling .. the court case will be dragged till mid of august.. or till the end. of august...Kunal in jail and Sidhi running from pillar to post and eventually at the end after all her failed attempts she will give in to Richa's demand sign divorce and leave the town...
The news from Shrayas was all a crap , just to keep us interested and the TC article true... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranstuti123

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hi

i think they will drag all this mess till end of the month, siddhi will sign div papers, then kunal will come out, smell foul play, investigate, get to truth, expose witcha and hopefully bring back siddhi( thats if no separation of sinal)

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracyGayathri_MSKAnkitaKaranstuti123

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i think they will drag all this mess till end of the month, siddhi will sign div papers, then kunal will come out, smell foul play, investigate, get to truth, expose witcha and hopefully bring back siddhi( thats if no separation of sinal)

norzar

Hi NOreen,

Souding good to read... But scared of, Whether CV's plan for smthing else?????????????
Confused

Its clear now.. the ball is in richa's court... She will start to play. I wish n pray that.. Track will happen as you mentioned.

san_aisharabicaarunima_LUITAnkitaKaranstuti123

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i cant understand whose condition is pathetic  kunals or ours...kunal is believing siddhi and we are believing cvs...dont know what is going to happen...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisharabicaGayathri_MSKd.padminiAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Why in the world judge gave 10 days?
This hearing took place after a week from last one and we had to tolerate it for more than 2 weeks. Now 10 days? How about 2 - 5 days. 
I had feeling this case is not going to end in this hearing so I am not at all surprised by drag. Yes don't like seeing Kunal in jail but simply the fact Kunal was there for reasonably long period made me feel little better. But then again 10 days.

But why 10 days? Are we to believe leap will come as soon as case ends in mid august? I bet FB mes can't answer thatLOLLOLLOL

When Judge gave 1 week we could able to see Kunal for 1 to 2 minutes now he has given 10 days then when will we see Kunal and for how many seconds?????????Angry

arabicaGayathri_MSKAnkitaKaranstuti123jay_bpm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

Hi NOreen,

Souding good to read... But scared of, Whether CV's plan for smthing else?????????????
Confused

Its clear now.. the ball is in richa's court... She will start to play. I wish n pray that.. Track will happen as you mentioned.

lets keep msging the makers, they is time for the leap, so maybe we will be able to make a difference to what they show pre leap

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKAnkitaKaranstuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
seriously 10 daty is  tooo much ...really fail to understand y they are torturing soo much...

Go to top