India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ever optimistic

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Seriously forum mates, you REALLY liked today's episode ?!!

I am unable to compare 9th  to 14th episodes with this weeks episodes.  I am unable to understand how the maturity and love shown between arnav and khushi has disappeared so suddenly. 

I am sorry friends,  I had been patiently waiting to know why khushi is reacting this way...  Even after yesterday's teary eyed HD from arnav at night.  Someone might say why not.. arnav troubled her at all counts and hence she has every right to ignore him.  They are right but let them both sort it out in a mature way na! 

After the wonderful  soulful emotional  love scenes they showed between arnav and khushi last week, this current transformation is too much for me.  I am not saying be happy, jump with joy, forgive whatever arnav did/said/didnt say but khushi please you are the expressive one here ... TALK GIRL TALK... You have a guy who doesnt know crap about conveying his feelings through words... so pls be the smarter one and just start a conversation with him... sit him down maybe near the pool side at night and ask him whether he loves her and whether he really meant what he said that night better still fight with him and let him also fight back in words.,   take the initiative... how long will this cat and mouse game goes on.   I justified myself that she is probably trying to distance herself as she wants to leave RM house..  But today her conversation with devi maiyya has thrown all my assumptions in the trash.  She is really doing all this because she is angry with arnav ?? 

Please convince me otherwise.  Would appreciate.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top