Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

a word for the people who disliked the precap (Page 7)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

If ASR is truly repenting all what he did, he should perhaps say sorry to everything he did... that is the ASR way of doing things... resorting to childish antics is not going to ease the pain... the ASR whom we know will never resort to such things... this is like buffoonery of the character ... It would have been better to show ASR writ with guilt and pain and apologising and discussing the incidents with Khushi.. I am sure Khushi too would have appreciated it..

The way they are making ASR to behave is an insult to his character... the ASR whom  we know is intelligent (its another story that we don't quite see him acting intelligently) and will never stoop  to childish antics...
If this is childish then ,don't you remember he made Khushi stay in rain for guiding traffic in parking lot?was it childish or not?to make your super ego feed on somebody's else's misery,is it how mature person behaves?
He was &is as childish as Khushi...that's why they form a perfect couple...
Any mature person won't compete with Khushi so as to break her spirit down ...so that he feels good about himself...
He is a business tycoon why would you do such things?
He is so childish in a weird way though...his antics made Khushi& viewers cry...Diwali scene...he never wants to accept his feelings...isn't it maturity to accept your feelings?i think so...
Khushi's antics were funny &most of the time harmless...that's the only difference...
These days his antics are funny & harmless too...so it's maturity ...he can accept his feelings now...

I am sorry dear but I would disagree with your comment ...

I saw his vindictive nature in the parking lot scene .. his ego was hurt because Khushi managed to complete all her tasks on time without any errors.. he felt defeated so he wanted to prove it to her that he was the boss.. I would not call that as his childish behaviour.. childish behaviour has innocence in it.. I did not see any  innocence in  ASR during the car park incident.. that was purely mean...

Opposites attract.. he found his match in Khushi... if ASR was arrogant Khushi was kind.. if ASR was rude Khushi was polite.. this what attracted him to Khushi... whatever he did to her, he could not break her... she maintained her demeanour and was kind to him and his family... that's what attracted him to her ... agreed her childishness was also an ingredient for him to like her.. that was because she had everything in her which he could not have..

Not accepting his feelings is not childish behaviour that was his obstinacy... he was in denial mode.. how could the great ASR fall for a girl with no status.. that was his ego... he was a complexed and confused person... we could write reams analysing his character ..

I would not quite dispense ASR's deeds as childish behaviour... at least I don't see it that way..

I too agree that in love people do stupid things... . we still see his adamant and controlling nature. - the typical ASR with an attitue... yes, I too would like to see ASR wooing khushi but this should be more in tune with his character ... not resort to the same buffoonery that Khushi does... 
that's my point.. 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasha890blue.kindlesanja_herepieryrose

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

well dear today after hearing DB's interview ...everything is fine as long as DB knows she is not the main lead but a small character actor...SANAYA IS THE MAIN LEAD AND DESERVES ALL THE ATTENTION...

what the helluva are u toking about?? bringing daljeet in to this??? are u mad??
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Yeah his intense ASR redemption will happen later...like he said he wants to see her smile..that is what he is missing!! And for the one you love you would do anything.to get them happy again!! Even if its not in their nature .. people do silly things for love.. I seen the bad boys that go on their knees in the middle of college to get their girls to smile..and he's doing it in private..not Luke he is doing it in the open to ruin his rep ahah

P.s. good post!!

thanks dear! i always read ur post! ut posts are aweome..

No problem..Ahh Thaanks doll.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Well said.
Plus khushi did so much for arnav and his family and arnav knows. Why cant he change for her? He sure as hell can and im loving it!

pieryrose

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...

pieryrose

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Well said ... ipkknd all the way !!!!  Clap Wink

pieryrose

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Change is must in everybody's life i liked what arnav is doing

pieryrose

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I am loving the current track ...

The ppl who r not liking current track r those who r trying to search strong Redemption in current track

This track is to make realize Arnav abt his love for khushi n to show us How mighty ASR can go to any extent to win his Love back...

When Khushi will leave RM ,  there will be strong Redemption track.

So Guys just wait n watch... Redemption is on the way...keep little patience n enjoy the current track...enjoy naughty n cute ASR...

pieryrose

Go to top