Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

a word for the people who disliked the precap (Page 6)

Natacha Senior Member
Natacha
Natacha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Agreee sweets
and WHO DIDNT LIKED THE PRECAP
i mean it was AAahhh sooo cuutteee
loved his expression how can someone be SO adorabbbllleee ?!
i toh LOVEEEDDD it a LOOOTTT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by sunshine94

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

If ASR is truly repenting all what he did, he should perhaps say sorry to everything he did... that is the ASR way of doing things... resorting to childish antics is not going to ease the pain... the ASR whom we know will never resort to such things... this is like buffoonery of the character ... It would have been better to show ASR writ with guilt and pain and apologising and discussing the incidents with Khushi.. I am sure Khushi too would have appreciated it..

The way they are making ASR to behave is an insult to his character... the ASR whom  we know is intelligent (its another story that we don't quite see him acting intelligently) and will never stoop  to childish antics...

dekh tu sahi hai asr is intellegent n all..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bt he tried a lot in his style.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like cake cutting,,,,,gifting her saree,,,,,,,,,,,,asking nani to preppare aloo sabzi,...but kushi din melt,.,.,.,.,.,.,.he so desparately wants to see kushi happy that he has adopted kushis childish ways,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Perhaps we should send ASR to a finishing school eh? There's a way of gifting.. one does not push and shove the recipient and compel them to wear what they give... that scene looked more like a threat to me than a scene where a gift was given with love...

If he is deseperate, he should think back his actions which caused her pain.. then he should try to rectify it either by discussion or asking Khushi what is bothering her.. Nope but our ASR won't do any of these things.. others have to accept whatever way he behaves with no questions asked...
  He could also make Khushi happy by fixing some of their family problems.. which is also what Khushi mentioned... After what has transpired between them how can one expect Khushi to let bygones be bygones and accept the gift with a smile?  He could have also wished her while she was awake if he truly wanted her to see her smile

dear, u knw he isnt completely changed.. he is in the process of that. atleast we are able to c him trying to pacify khushi in his laar governer ways

Agreed.  We do see the old ASR from time to time.. but we like to see  laad governor making Khushi smile in a different way like the way  he handled Khushi during the Nainital trip not with some forced childish antic... perhaps the situation was not presented to us nicely.. 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 11:43am

pieryrose

RebeccaDaphne Senior Member
RebeccaDaphne
RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I thought the pre cap scene was so cute...I mean ASR climbing into his cupboard and hiding and waiting for her to find him...you wouldn't believe it...and then Khushi smiled...awww! Day Dreaming

pieryrose

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i am looking fwd to it

pieryrose

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I really love the precap its just awesome and cracking

pieryrose

Priyasha890 Groupbie
Priyasha890
Priyasha890

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I respect your Pov honestly...but I guess I understand why a few people disliked the precap...! Here's my Pov...

Well, 

Honestly don't you think it's been a while since we've seen ASR in action...right from the time he's been kidnapped it was Arnav for Khushi not ASR!

And that's what we all love about him...him being a jerk! That's the base of his character, his khadoos self is what we all grew to love...! And that attitude of his is what hooked most of us to the show! I agree change is constant...someday he had to change...it's a good thing but I'm positive Khushi will soon begin to miss his attitude once things normalize. If you remember she told him herself when they were kidnapped that she missed his ranting! 

I for one, am not disappointed or disliked the precap but honestly I do miss ASR and his arrogant nature. As much as I love ASR...I love Arnav too and will continue to look forward to his khadoos antics coz if it's Arnav all the way instead of ASR then it will grow to be a normal love story and IPK for sure is not normal...it's something way above normal...something that got us all hooked to it right from day one. 

For those who disliked the precap...chill guys...ASR is a layered person...we need to be patient enough to see different layers of him..right now let Arnav cool down our screens coz pretty soon ASR is gonna be back to fire it up real HOT! Cheers!

pieryrose

kohli4ever Goldie
kohli4ever
kohli4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
That was the most adorable precap ever... I cant believe ppl didnt like it...
God, let go of the ASR image now.. He is a changed man.. He is a man in TRUE LOVE...Heart

pieryrose

Go to top