Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

a word for the people who disliked the precap (Page 5)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine94

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

If ASR is truly repenting all what he did, he should perhaps say sorry to everything he did... that is the ASR way of doing things... resorting to childish antics is not going to ease the pain... the ASR whom we know will never resort to such things... this is like buffoonery of the character ... It would have been better to show ASR writ with guilt and pain and apologising and discussing the incidents with Khushi.. I am sure Khushi too would have appreciated it..

The way they are making ASR to behave is an insult to his character... the ASR whom  we know is intelligent (its another story that we don't quite see him acting intelligently) and will never stoop  to childish antics...

dekh tu sahi hai asr is intellegent n all..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bt he tried a lot in his style.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like cake cutting,,,,,gifting her saree,,,,,,,,,,,,asking nani to preppare aloo sabzi,...but kushi din melt,.,.,.,.,.,.,.he so desparately wants to see kushi happy that he has adopted kushis childish ways,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Perhaps we should send ASR to a finishing school eh? There's a way of gifting.. one does not push and shove the recipient and compel them to wear what they give... that scene looked more like a threat to me than a scene where a gift was given with love...

If he is deseperate, he should think back his actions which caused her pain.. then he should try to rectify it either by discussion or asking Khushi what is bothering her.. Nope but our ASR won't do any of these things.. others have to accept whatever way he behaves with no questions asked...
  He could also make Khushi happy by fixing some of their family problems.. which is also what Khushi mentioned... After what has transpired between them how can one expect Khushi to let bygones be bygones and accept the gift with a smile?  He could have also wished her while she was awake if he truly wanted her to see her smile

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellovergirl

thats not a word - that a parageaph! LOL just kidding
yh, I agree
when you're in love, you'll do anything to make the other person happy

yh! unknowingly i wrote a paragraph! kya karen, logon ko samjane ke liye kya kya karna padta hai! or mein iss convincing game mein itna accha nehi hoon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine94

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yeah his intense ASR redemption will happen later...like he said he wants to see her smile..that is what he is missing!! And for the one you love you would do anything.to get them happy again!! Even if its not in their nature .. people do silly things for love.. I seen the bad boys that go on their knees in the middle of college to get their girls to smile..and he's doing it in private..not Luke he is doing it in the open to ruin his rep ahah

P.s. good post!!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 18 July 2012 at 11:35am

pieryrose

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

If ASR is truly repenting all what he did, he should perhaps say sorry to everything he did... that is the ASR way of doing things... resorting to childish antics is not going to ease the pain... the ASR whom we know will never resort to such things... this is like buffoonery of the character ... It would have been better to show ASR writ with guilt and pain and apologising and discussing the incidents with Khushi.. I am sure Khushi too would have appreciated it..

The way they are making ASR to behave is an insult to his character... the ASR whom  we know is intelligent (its another story that we don't quite see him acting intelligently) and will never stoop  to childish antics...

dekh tu sahi hai asr is intellegent n all..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bt he tried a lot in his style.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like cake cutting,,,,,gifting her saree,,,,,,,,,,,,asking nani to preppare aloo sabzi,...but kushi din melt,.,.,.,.,.,.,.he so desparately wants to see kushi happy that he has adopted kushis childish ways,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Perhaps we should send ASR to a finishing school eh? There's a way of gifting.. one does not push and shove the recipient and compel them to wear what they give... that scene looked more like a threat to me than a scene where a gift was given with love...

If he is deseperate, he should think back his actions which caused her pain.. then he should try to rectify it either by discussion or asking Khushi what is bothering her.. Nope but our ASR won't do any of these things.. others have to accept whatever way he behaves with no questions asked...
  He could also make Khushi happy by fixing some of their family problems.. which is also what Khushi mentioned... After what has transpired between them how can one expect Khushi to let bygones be bygones and accept the gift with a smile?  He could have also wished her while she was awake if he truly wanted her to see her smile

dear, u knw he isnt completely changed.. he is in the process of that. atleast we are able to c him trying to pacify khushi in his laar governer ways

sunshine94

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Yeah his intense ASR redemption will happen later...like he said he wants to see her smile..that is what he is missing!! And for the one you love you would do anything.to get them happy again!! Even if its not in their nature .. people do silly things for love.. I seen the bad boys that go on their knees in the middle of college to get their girls to smile..and he's doing it in private..not Luke he is doing it in the open to ruin his rep ahah

P.s. good post!!

thanks dear! i always read ur post! ut posts are aweome..

.x-bumblebee-x.

sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Totally agree!
I siriously dont gat that why in the whole world anybody will dislike the precap like that!

pieryrose

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

as far as i know he is the asr.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,his character is very stubborn ,,,,,,n he maintains that even now,.,.,.,.,.the way u have described i have neva known such asr

pieryrose

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

If this is childish then ,don't you remember he made Khushi stay in rain for guiding traffic in parking lot?was it childish or not?to make your super ego feed on somebody's else's misery,is it how mature person behaves?
He was &is as childish as Khushi...that's why they form a perfect couple...
Any mature person won't compete with Khushi so as to break her spirit down ...so that he feels good about himself...
He is a business tycoon why would you do such things?
He is so childish in a weird way though...his antics made Khushi& viewers cry...Diwali scene...he never wants to accept his feelings...isn't it maturity to accept your feelings?i think so...
Khushi's antics were funny &most of the time harmless...that's the only difference...
These days his antics are funny & harmless too...so it's maturity ...he can accept his feelings now...

sunshine94

Go to top