a word for the people who disliked the precap

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
u knw things change in life, ppl change! so always ASR wont b the rude laad governer all the time! he should try to make up for all the wrong things he did to khushi  and it is  a must! do u think being the kadoos ASR wud bring happiness to khushi?? no. she'll remember all the bad things he have done to her, how he has ripped her soul by saying so much harsh words! she dsnt want to recall it! so its better to see a redeemed ARNAV, who is there to make his WIFE happy at any cost  than behaving like a rude jerk in the initial days!!! and u knw  we saw him happy during anjalis first wedding, before his parents death! that time i guess he was doing a lot more cute things.. but the bad incident that happened in his past made him the ASR! khushi made him change, so he needs to show khushi that he is a changed person, not like before.LOVE CONQUERS ALL
 AND YES, I THINK CVS ARE SHOWING THESE COMEDIC AND CUTE MOMENTS(WITH LOTXX OF PASSION AND INTENSITY IN SUM SCENES), COX I THINK KHUSHI WILL LEAVE RM AND THEN THE REAL INTENSE REDEMPTION STARTS!! SO ITS UP TO PPL TO WAIT AND WATCH OR BASH CVS LIKE BEFORE.

PS: this is entirely my POV.. anyone is free to comment

and the reason why i wrote this post is because of posts like this

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3101478
Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well said πŸ‘πŸΌ its sad to see so many members r not happy wid d progress...
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: inspiron

well said πŸ‘πŸΌ its sad to see so many members r not happy wid d progress...

hamara forum bohot resistance hai! they dnt want to change! they need the ASR who gets angry within seconds even when he try to woo his wife!
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats not a word - that a parageaph! LOL just kidding
yh, I agree
when you're in love, you'll do anything to make the other person happy
sunshine94 thumbnail
arey kise precap pasand nah aaya?????😑

kaun hai jo asr mein arnav nahi chahtha,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

comon i know we luv for his angry young man attitude.,,,,,bt the thing that he can go any extent to pacify his wife,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.floored me,.,.,.,.,.,.,.πŸ˜‰
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u.i liked the precap.love can do wonders.a person in love will do anything to make hisd or her beloved happy and asr is trying his best to bring a smile on khushi's face and he is well aware that only some silly antics will serve the puropse since our kkgsr is so fond of dramas.so he's hell bent on making her happy even if it costs his style .so this is actually arnav coming out of asr to please khushi.loved it.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I guess when he mistreats her they like it..? I will never understand people. Lol. I am loving his change :) he is having a hard time, but he is getting there! 
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ASR is always ASR only...  He wants to bring smile on her facce.  This Scene shows he will go to any extend to make her life happy..  CVS indirectly beautifully portrayed to us...      I loved it...His love is not a LOVEY DOVEY love...  This is different love hate relationship/...
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well said! and dat was a lot more than just a word..:D
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
,what if he is Asr, anything is fair in love n warπŸ˜‰! Wait n watch aage aage hota hai Kya!πŸ˜†