The real problem at hand (Page 9)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Why is DB being given such importance?

Does she have any connections?

I think the fact that she has got the role she has now...might also be some of our faults...at least those that wanted her to stay... including myself *facepalm*

Hello Manju... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

I am still not understanding why they r suddenly selling this IPKKNd as Di ki saut???
Will Daljeet give them TRPs??? I am sure if u ask 100 people...how many will say they watch it for daljeet...may 1 or 2...
ITs true that story revolved around her..to save her...to  protect this delicate Diana...but never thought she will turned out negative or grey...
Today she is after nani to make her believe that khushi is after this..did u see how she was wording and playing??
Woh aise nahi ho sakte..so shyam is out..
chotte aisa hamare saath kabhi nahi kar sakte..so asr is out..
so who is lying here...its khushi...

They have turned such positive character into negative...esp she has witnessed everything between arhi...
I am not buying this...

Exactly. I don't see why they can't give her a good rolet..instead of one that is bringing the show down. Fine bow down to Daljeets demands..but do something that will help the show. Do something that people will watch..like her coming out her little bubble and making her life her own !

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Whilst your exploring Anjali's feelings I don't have a clue as to what the main lead is feeling after everything she has been put through. The cost of what your showing right now, as always is costing the protagonists characters and your story.

this- this is what is bothering me. They seem to show the scenes from Anjali's perspective while we have no idea what Khushi's thinking. Suddenly everything revolves around anjali, how anjali sees rabba ves, how anjali sees her chotte's actions.

What about the female lead's perspective? we saw the show in Khushi's eyes uptill a week back. Now we see it in Anjlai's eyes. I have seen more and more of this tendency and Khushi's importance of character seems to get sidelined consistently.

And it's bothering me. A lot.

Same here... In nearly every stupid track played out, Khushi's character seems to pay...whilst Arnav's only once or twice. And for someone who watches the show for both, it pisses me off to no end. Its wasting an actors talent whilst trying to make another character look good...be it for Arnav or Anjali 

Today there was a little introspection which I liked...so hopefully cvs are getting back on track.. *fingers crossed*

Edited by asha... - 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Great Post Thumbs Up

IPK is not the beautiful story of a love-hate relationship, which I always looked forward to watch everyday.. It is, now, a twisted story of 'Didi ki soch' with a shade of a romantic comedy.. Yea, that's the genre it falls under..at the moment..

P.S - I prefer to say Didi ki 'soch' and not 'saut'. Coz I fail to see a saut in this show. There's no saut. The problem is with Anji's/DB's soch.. It's all about her 'soch' now.. Her 'soch' controls from GH to Akshay..from the story to TRPs.. Kya naya soch hain? Wah!

No hard feelings towards DB.. Or Anjali.. But I dnt think that they could suddenly twist the whole concept and expect us to take it or leave it. That's ridiculous.. As a woman I understand her. But ts not possible to handle Anjified episodes everyday. Esp.when it affects the beautiful unforced Rabba ves we hardly get these days..

Edited by Yash141 - 18 July 2012 at 3:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoasha...OmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE BEST POST MADE ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!! Thank u so muchh!!! U have said all that i have been wanting to say for couple of dayss now! Every single word that you said i absolutely agree with u 100%. THIS SHOW IS ABOUT   A STAR-CROSSED LOVE STORY PRESENTING AN INTERESTING CONTRAST OF PERSONALITIES ENTHWINED IN A RELATIONSHIP SWINGING BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE. How many times do we have to underline this and remind CVs this! And please lets not forget its also called ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON! So then why now suddenly anjali's character is becoming more important and all she plays an important part but the MAIN LEADS ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND THIS SHOW IS ABOUT THEM!!! Also another thing i hate that they dont show what Khushi is feeling right now after all this and same with arnav. But ofc they are showing tons of anjali which annoyes everyone! Plz keep storyline in the show the way it was promoted and how it promised us how its gonna  be! After all its a lovestory!!!

Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 18 July 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoasha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by asha...

Why is it that everything that has happened between the leads in the last couple of weeks has been forgotten??'thrown under a rug just so that we get to see how Anjali reacts to Arnav loving/ wooing Khushi?? The TRPS going down are very clearly depicting what you are showing'

Fantastic post and so glad you made this topic! Especially the above part I quoted...that's the reason for all this animosity towards her. The show was building up Arnav and Khushi's relationship beautifully for the past couple of months but all the progress has been ruined in the past week in an attempt to show how much Di matters to both of them. 

This is a love story, not a family drama. So supporting characters are not meant to matter as much as they do in typical saas-bahu shows. Last week was the first week we saw Anjali being shown as a parallel lead. They showed a heavy dose of her...trying to kill her baby, having emotional breakdowns every 10 minutes...all it led to was a drop in the TRPs...when it should have increased as Barun is back full time and SP has been promoting the show so much. I hope the message has been received.

Gautam Hedge and Daljeet actually said Anjali was a main lead ROFL If this is how people are reacting to her being a parallel lead, imagine if she was a main lead, the show would get cancelled in the first 6 months. They were smart to change the concept of the show before selling it to us, not sure why they are going back to it now. It might be a combination of an actor's demands and the writers simply running out of ideas. Whatever the case is, the show is not the same anymore.

Thanks Priyanka...Im a fan of your posts too... 

@ Underlined: In other words Anjali might as well be the main lead...  *ouch*

@ Bold: What...Shocker. I think their selling point was different to get an audience and now they have one they're trying to air the original concept of the show for reasons unknown... either way why spoil a good show which in a week goes from 2.8-3.6 TRPs when you actually show something of substance 

The whole didi ki saut has more then backfired on them... 

A really great reply ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Aishai think u have an excellent point here ,hopefully the cv gets to read this ,must say you did it without belittling any one .God bless 

asha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_12

Exactly!! They're concentrating on Anjali.. I mean, this has been a big blow for her, yes. But what about these two people who've been married because of that one misunderstanding, the result of which they are facing now?

Khushi has gone through so much for saving him. She even put up with the leech she was saving this family from. Is this not a difficult phase for her? How is she so chirpy and normal? So normal, that instead of looking out for her own relationship with her husband whom she actually loves, she is going and trying to settle disputes in her sister's marriage! How is that possible? 

Great post, by the way! :)

You bring up really good points...especially at bold. 

We should ask GH...but then his answer would be dekhna hai to dekho 

I dont understand why on one side the main lead is shown to be strong..and on the other side she's a punching bag...

Thanks ;)

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top