Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Clap

I agree with each and every word of you

Edited by -Maha- - 18 July 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122asha...OmNaMaSteOm

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanMahi122.Euphoria.asha...sbk2OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
  •  Giving more screen space to a character in the show would be more justifiable if it is shown in a +ve sense.
  • Rather than showing Anjali as a sensible woman , they r portraying her too weak ,shedding only innumerable buckets & buckets of tears...
  • Anjali is very selfish. She is not right in complaining that Arnav has forgotten her when all she does is only think about herself 24/7.
  • How can Anjali envy over Arnav for spending some time with HIS WIFE ,when she alone had been spending most of the time doing poojas for her husband. So does that mean she has been neglecting HER CHOTE ???
  •  Anjali wants Arnav to give 1 st priority (regarding her forlorn situation) ... did she ever enquire about his state after returning back home (i.e. after kidnap) as a TRUE SISTER? W here did her LOVE FOR CHOTE go??????
  • Isn't it too silly & childish for a married woman like Anjali to get jealous over Arnav's love for Kushi???  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Kudos Aisha!

No one could have put it more clearly, more succinctly! I have nothing else to say apart from agreeing with every word you have written!

For the past year, they have used Sanaya and for the past 2 months they have shamelessly abused Sanaya...now she is suddenly pushed into a corner! Why is DB being given such importance suddenly?

Will they learn before the TRP plummets to zero?

exactly how can they forget the fact that show was on trp charts bcoz of Sanaya when Barun was on leave.why didnt they give so called screen space at that time?

Drwhoasha...OmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Excellent postClap
Agree with many views that were present here. At the end of the day, the fate of the show is decided by TRPS. So I want to clear doubt of mine. So how many of TRP contributors know that its main concept was Didi ki Saut and not love-hate story of star crossed lovers. How many TRP contributors sit on PC/laptop and do the investigation of what the original concept was supposed to beConfused If they have known would they signed up for the show? Would many of us signed up for it?
Neither the title nor the caption says its about bro- sis relationship nor DKS. Then why suddenly? Agree Anjali is an important character but not to the extent of changing the show's concept. Spare me the horror please!!!!
Its difficult to bring to TRPs up and the most difficult part is to maintain it then why CVs are taking chances with fate of the show. I totally agree with one of my friend's view who wrote about sister's serial. When they know what is the soul and USP of the show why sidelining it?
The way show is progressing it was like the kidnapping was never happened as no one bothered to spare a thought about it. The way Anjali's character was portraying instead of gaining sypathies itwas seeing wrath of the auidence.The most sickest part of this track is JHALI feeling as if she is  ASR's ex- girlfriend. You can drag a horse to lake but you cant make it drink water, then why CVs are pathetically attempting for gaining sypathies for this JHALI?
What about Khushi? How much pain did she take from the time contract marriage, during kidnapping track, with advances of Shyam and losing life almost times. Why nobody literally nobody is acknowledging it. However the Shyam's revelation was done so why not show ASR's regret in misunderstanding her?
No offense to anyone and also Daljeet but after seeing her justifying Anjali's role I felt its very pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

We were promised a refreshing new love story. The concept was good. The characters amazing. They had everything going god for them. Until they decided to change track. What made them change a track which was working for them? It is rather unfair on the part of CVs to call us viewers one dimensional. We want the CVs to be true to original plot/ concept/ story line. It was supposed to be a battle of wills against two very strong characters who had absolutely different ideas about love and life. We were promised a radical love story. And you are delivering a retrograde "Didi Ki Saut" track. Your USP was the romance between the lead, the love-hate relationship.

I have full sympathy for Amjali. I have always sympathized  with her in all my posts. I do see where she is coming from. I truly do feel her pain. I can understand her bewilderment, her denial, her disappointment. But what  I can not understand is her schizophrenic act. At times she does this possessive, jealous, jilted girlfriend act and at other times she is this fragile, broken, numb, disoriented  wife who is still not able to reconcile herself to the harsh reality of her life.

I have no problem if the CVs want to pitch the two couples against each other and play with them. It would be quite entertaining to see the dynamics of the two sets of couples. But please do away with this Anjali being the "second/ parallel" lead.

We don't need Arhi/ Rabba Ve dose 24*7. We want a good story. Bring in side characters but don't give them the center stage. Use them wisely to promote your lead actors. There is a reason why DB/AM/AD are at the wings and can never take the center stage. Stop giving in to the demands of your actors, specially the secondary ones who are easily replaceable.

Take care of your precious baby before it goes out of your hand and you have no choice but regre and repent. Nobody wants an unruly child. And his unruliness is very much evident in his "report card" in the form of TRPs.  A miserable Two! Shame! CVs eat your words. Let bygones be bygones, let us all work together to bring it back its previous/ past glory.

I should just pull a ''me'' and say ditto to your whole post...Tongue

@ Bold...That to me is just her being mentally unstable,depression leaves you feeling confused.

@ Underlined: Exactly..they seem to be throwing their own show down the drain 

Cvs have called us many names...hormonal being another... :O

Ab saas andar lo...aur bahar pheko...Wink

Edited by asha... - 18 July 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Why is DB being given such importance?

Does she have any connections?

Edited by Drwho - 18 July 2012 at 3:15pm

Mahi122asha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

man...maybe am wrong but there is some groupism happening there...I din't like the way DB roped in Akshay today...the whole anger was directed against her...where did Akshay come in the middle...I mean if all character actor's throw fits where will the story go...I hope the PH is stern...I just hope no groupism against Sanaya...love her too much...

SANAYA GETS ALL THE ATTENTION B"COZ SHE DESERVES IT...

I think Akash has been getting bashed on twitter therefor Akshay's appearance

What annoyed me was that Daljeet was trying to justify Anjali's behavior ...when that wasn't the real problem..and we all know it. 

@ Bold: I doubt they will ...the cast seems like a family Smile

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top