Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The real problem at hand (Page 6)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Having seen so many posts on Anjali, and then Dajeet herself trying to justify the character. I have to say, Cv's ,Daljeet, if you do happen to read this, many of us do understand what Anjali is doing and why, what she's going through,and fair enough, she is mentally unstable. The one person who has always  been there for her is not giving her the attention she is used to and etc. The real problem lies when YOU SAY that Anjali is a parallel lead'.this story is about a sibling relationship'if that's the case then why is the name ''Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon''. why not stick to your original ''Didi ki saut''

My understanding is there are many parallel leads in this story.. till one point SHyam too hogged the limelight.. now that Shyam is gone it is Anjali's turn.. true the CVs meant this to be a love story where they show the lovers torn apart by hate and love .. but to narrate that story we also need reasons for the hate and love in their lives and these side characters are instrumental in bringing these emotions in them and to drive them apart and closer... from the beginning we knew that this love story had strong sibling relationships on both sides.. Anji & ASR on one side and KKG & Payal on the other.. I don't see this story diverting from its original track at least not for the moment...

The show has always been promoted as a love story, a love story between two individuals whose beliefs clash'who want to love but can't'.who want to hate but can't. What happened to the original tagline of this show, what happened to it being a story of a couple who go through pain..hurt'betrayal but their love wins in the end, an exploration of their relationship and their pasts. I didn't see a single promo showing me that Anjali was the parallel lead or that this is a story to explore a sibling relationship. Yes no doubt,  Anjali's character holds a certain importance over other side characters. But I still didn't tune in to watch a brother-sister relationship and watch what happens when one loses a cheat of a husband and the other learns to love'and how the dynamics change between them. If this what the show was to be about why not promote it this way from the beginning  instead of underlining it and then throwing it our faces and telling us to accept it ..or we have the remote in our hands

Please see my comment above.. the story is about KKG & ASR the others are mere instruments to bring about the situations in the love story... this does not necessarily make it a sibling relationship serial or making the secondary leads the main leads... Now I am not being paid by the channel or PH to say this LOL

In reply to a post which I'm guessing you yourselves wrote cvs'yes  it is crucial to show the side characters for the story to move on. Nevertheless it does not go to say that they should become more important then the leads themselves. Whilst your exploring Anjali's feelings I don't have a clue as to what the main lead is feeling after everything she has been put through. The cost of what your showing right now, as always is costing the protagonists characters and your story.  

Regardless, whilst I do believe showing Anjali' feelings are important, it however doesn't go to say that at the same time throw the mature blossoming love story in the bin and give us crap in return to stall the story, so that we understand Anjali'.move it forward. Why is it that everything that has happened between the leads in the last couple of weeks has been forgotten??'thrown under a rug just so that we get to see how Anjali reacts to Arnav loving/ wooing Khushi?? The TRPS going down are very clearly depicting what you are showing'

The show you created is losing its original essence '.Need I say more

Thoughts/ feedbacks 

A well written and a thought evoking post Asha Hug  Sorry I am a bit late with my response... I have shamelessly copied one of my responses  in Annie's post... Do not take offence Hun... I have placed in-line comments in Blue in your post .. .please have a dekho  at it too.LOL

I was one of those who felt that Anjali was right in her behaviour to be mopy, depressed .. Given the circumstance she is in some people not all,  some do behave the way she does.. she is suffering from depression where she feels she is the harmed party and no one cares for her.. I see her as someone who is screaming for love and attention... 

Sure her actions and behaviour may seem illogical now but I am sure when she finds out the truth (someone please show her the way to the nursery) by seeing the old Will attached to cot she will come to her senses...

after seeing today's episode I feel Anji is going to shift the blame on Khsuhi..   SHe says that her SHyam could not have committed those heinous acts.. in the same breath she also says that Chote could not be wrong with his decisions... so now she will think it is Khushi who has driven her men away from her... her sick mind is making her think this way... this is why we see her grudging the little happiness Khushi is getting today..  She was the first person who was happy for Khushi whenever ASR or her family showed her some kindness.. so the difference in behaviour is only after the Shyam incident... She is clearly ill..

Previously too she was interfering in ASR's life but all along we were okay with that because she ended up bringing ASR & Khushi closer..  
She blackmailed Khushi into training LA and we were okay with that because that meant Khushi was in close proximity to ASR.. she made Khushi to get ASR do all those religious rituals which only brought them closer.. so my point is she has been an interfering character all along just like the others in the serial... this is not something new.. she has been obsessive by nature.. we saw how she was always searching for either ASR or her husband...

On the contrary, I find this track more interesting than the Kidnapping track.. I only hope the CVs present it well... what we may see in the future is Anji coming in the way of their happiness ... we will see an ASR who will take the side of Khushi because he knows what truly transpired... this may not sit well with his DI.. she may join forces with Shyam to separate them but will only end up bringing them closer..

I also wish ASR will pay more attention to what is happening in the family...  Khushi & ASR had been instrumental in bringing Akash & Payal together.. it seems that their relationship is now in the doldrums.. so ASR & Khsuhi could get back together to redeem their relationship..

So the story as such has great potential but the CVs must focus on tying up the loose ends and progress with the track rather than bringing in forced and silly situations..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973Mahi122nonasivijji12asha...OmNaMaSteOm

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
superb and awesome post...
i hope ppl really see this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122vijji12asha...OmNaMaSteOm

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Excellent post! bang on couldn't agree more.

Mahi122vijji12asha...OmNaMaSteOm

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Well writtenClap
Agree on all the points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...OmNaMaSteOm

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Whilst your exploring Anjali's feelings I don't have a clue as to what the main lead is feeling after everything she has been put through. The cost of what your showing right now, as always is costing the protagonists characters and your story.

this- this is what is bothering me. They seem to show the scenes from Anjali's perspective while we have no idea what Khushi's thinking. Suddenly everything revolves around anjali, how anjali sees rabba ves, how anjali sees her chotte's actions.

What about the female lead's perspective? we saw the show in Khushi's eyes uptill a week back. Now we see it in Anjlai's eyes. I have seen more and more of this tendency and Khushi's importance of character seems to get sidelined consistently.

And it's bothering me. A lot.

Thumbs Up 

I wish they could have reserved few FBs for khushi as well. For arnav and Anjali FBs galore(esp in the last two weeks). Most of the times I have no idea what khushi is thinking! Sometimes I wonder why khushi is upset? Is it about the forced marriage\contract marriage\abuses or just  missing her BFF laxmiji. Confused 

Well they can always get away with the excuse that khushi is a shallow  and simple character with no past traumas.  Just check the forum now, you can see 10 people interpreting khushi's behaviour in 100 ways. Well done. Kanfusionwa everywhere. *sigh

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasivijji12asha...OmNaMaSteOmCandYlicious_S

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Today she is after nani to make her believe that khushi is after this..did u see how she was wording and playing??
Woh aise nahi ho sakte..so shyam is out..
chotte aisa hamare saath kabhi nahi kar sakte..so asr is out..
so who is lying here...its khushi...

They have turned such positive character into negative...esp she has witnessed everything between arhi...
I am not buying this...

I did not understand the meaning behind these lines until you wrote. I was puzzled when she asked someone to tell her the truth when in fact every one with the exception of Akash had told her what that Shyam has done. This included Mami, and NK which were her own family members if we leave Khushi and Payal out. Even then she knew Khushi herself and had suspected Shyam herself in the past, so why the sudden denial? In any case pregnant women get emotional agreed but they do not turn negative. Her feeling left out because her brother was thinking of someone else when she took the trouble of making Kheer for him can be justified by her pregnancy hormones.

nonasivijji12asha...OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Another question is, who's on all the posters? Is Anjali anywhere in between?

No It's always Arnav & Khushi on the posters when the show was promoted it was Arnav & Khushi in all the promo's the show was introduced as a love/hate relationship between two characters.  If that's what she thinks then watch the TRP go down low! it's what the people want not want you want!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6LuvBarunSanayaasha...zafiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top