Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The real problem at hand (Page 13)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...incandescentOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I have no words if after more than a year the writer of the show does not know what and who runs the show.

If it was always Didi ki Saut then please have the guts to rename it such, please change the montage to show Arnav - Anjali, please change the tagline to reflect the bro- sis relationship and run the show so that viewers like me who watch it for Arnav - Khushi and Sanaya as the main lead can safely reach for the remote.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5asha...OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Why is it that everything that has happened between the leads in the last couple of weeks has been forgotten??'thrown under a rug just so that we get to see how Anjali reacts to Arnav loving/ wooing Khushi?? The TRPS going down are very clearly depicting what you are showing'

Fantastic post and so glad you made this topic! Especially the above part I quoted...that's the reason for all this animosity towards her. The show was building up Arnav and Khushi's relationship beautifully for the past couple of months but all the progress has been ruined in the past week in an attempt to show how much Di matters to both of them. 

This is a love story, not a family drama. So supporting characters are not meant to matter as much as they do in typical saas-bahu shows. Last week was the first week we saw Anjali being shown as a parallel lead. They showed a heavy dose of her...trying to kill her baby, having emotional breakdowns every 10 minutes...all it led to was a drop in the TRPs...when it should have increased as Barun is back full time and SP has been promoting the show so much. I hope the message has been received.

Gautam Hedge and Daljeet actually said Anjali was a main lead ROFL If this is how people are reacting to her being a parallel lead, imagine if she was a main lead, the show would get cancelled in the first 6 months. They were smart to change the concept of the show before selling it to us, not sure why they are going back to it now. It might be a combination of an actor's demands and the writers simply running out of ideas. Whatever the case is, the show is not the same anymore.

Thanks Priyanka...Im a fan of your posts too... 

@ Underlined: In other words Anjali might as well be the main lead...  *ouch*

@ Bold: What...Shocker. I think their selling point was different to get an audience and now they have one they're trying to air the original concept of the show for reasons unknown... either way why spoil a good show which in a week goes from 2.8-3.6 TRPs when you actually show something of substance 

The whole didi ki saut has more then backfired on them... 

A really great reply ;)

Thanks Aisha Embarrassed I completely agree with you girl! I want the TRPs to tank and sink a bit lower (I know that's wrong) but the payoff will be great if it means they will get rid of the Didi Ki Saut storyline. We may have a lot of disagreements on this forum, ASR vs Khushi fans, BS vs SI fans but the consensus among the majority is that no one wants to see Didi Ki Saut. Period. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they realize it backfired. I just don't want to see any more pathetic interviews from them trying to tell us how we should feel about the current track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

@ Somy: Korean shows?? Confused

Yes its fun. Most of them are 16/20 episodes rom-coms drama ,so there is no dragging.LOL N its such a refreshing change from the Rhona dhona of hindi soaps. 

Hellooo IF sizzler...miss pony pink now...Tongue Evil Smile

Where will I find these korean shows...YT?? Have you watched Rishta.com...a wonderful show !

Any you recommend?? 
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
has anyone done the honors to post it in their FB page and tweet this thread to Mr Hegde? Smile
coming back to your post! why are you wasting your time dude?Hug be passionate about something realistic.. dekhna hai to dekho..! remember thats what the creatives feel about us? Smile

when i open the forum.. i see .. iss ptaar ko kya naam doon as a star crossed love story! but now what has it become? i truly agree that when they are trying to say that what is Anjali feeling.. i actually cant understand what is going on in Khushi's mind? Anjali can be the parallel lead and as of now she is also needed but the question arises when we just get to know that it was never what we thought?
from the very beginning we knew that Anjali is the very very much important character but she IS NOT the lead. and CV's understand that no one sits infront of the TV to see Anjali crying.. after all the kidnapping drama TRP rised because audience clearly expected a fabulous track between the LEADS.. they didnt get it TRP's again going down!
i have some issues here:-

>why you canceled the much waited redemption track just to give importance to Anjali.. we thought our lady lead deserved that
>why making ASR suddenly all lovey dovey just to make Anjali jealous
>why are you getting away from the original tagline

if you have actually forgotten what you promised then kindly go back and see the promos where no anjali and no sibling ka mohobbat was mentioned!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvhasha...OmNaMaSteOm

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

nikolai_gogolasha...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Thanks Aisha Embarrassed I completely agree with you girl! I want the TRPs to tank and sink a bit lower (I know that's wrong) but the payoff will be great if it means they will get rid of the Didi Ki Saut storyline. We may have a lot of disagreements on this forum, ASR vs Khushi fans, BS vs SI fans but the consensus among the majority is that no one wants to see Didi Ki Saut. Period. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they realize it backfired. I just don't want to see any more pathetic interviews from them trying to tell us how we should feel about the current track.

Your welcome ;)

@ Bold: You said it. The interview really annoyed me...we get Anjali we just don't want to spend half the show watching her in the same place she mentally was yesterday and the day before...she needs help, get her it and move the story forward without making it revolve around her

P.S.. Your thread is great...i'll defo try to reply tomorrow ;)

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top