Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The real problem at hand (Page 12)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

The show has always been promoted as a love story, a love story between two individuals whose beliefs clash'who want to love but can't'.who want to hate but can't. What happened to the original tagline of this show, what happened to it being a story of a couple who go through pain..hurt'betrayal but their love wins in the end, an exploration of their relationship and their pasts.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Smile

*sigh*

I really hate what they've done pretty much every character on the show. Anjali, I understand that she's very much a grey character and she really does have potential. But I would like her much better if Arhi took center stage and she happened around them.

I've always liked the way Gul and Nissar told their stories and I'm hoping against all odds that they realize what they promised. They af
terall decided to name the show IPKKND and NOT didi ki saut. 

And if that happened then there wouldn't be a problem... Hopefully the cvs will work this out ;)

@ Bold : Ditto, but then having a writer announce such a thing is not good...the amount of controversy created is only going to affect them more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

asha...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Originally posted by asha...

I skip the queue...your post is the shortest. Moi loves the emoticon... LOL

Is that a compliment... Tongue. Thank you :D. Like toh karo ... Embarrassed

Somy where is Nitzy ?? 

Yes you r an awesome writer. Essay writer.LOL
Nitzy is keeping away from IF.Ouch Bz with real life.LOL

And you burst the bubble...reminded me of my English teacher whom I used to ignore LOLEmbarrassed

if your in contact with her...tell her I said hello ;)
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

I skip the queue...your post is the shortest. Moi loves the emoticon... LOL

You did what Shocked Now like Anjali I am walking about in a daze because you have ignored me.. Cry  

asha...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...LadyLaLa

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
From June 2011-June 2012 I have seen the story from Arnav and Khushi's perspective. Now suddenly, from July 2012 I am suppose to see it through Anjali's eyes.

Shyam is an important character too. He has his own POV. We were never asked to see things from his POV. Then why do we have to see things from Anjali's POV. 

Anjali is suffering and as a viewer I am supposed to feel her pain. What about Khushi's pain? 

Wasn't this an intense love-hate story?  Wasn't the tagline nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de? Why is there a funny BG during Arhi scenes? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

You did what Shocked Now like Anjali I am walking about in a daze because you have ignored me.. Cry  

Kaan pakar ke sorry La... ...you MU me, my pea brain is not working enough to reply to all those wonderful comments...Pleej no MU Tongue

@ Somy: Korean shows?? Confused

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesspurple

Having seen so many posts on Anjali, and then Dajeet herself trying to justify the character. I have to say, Cv's ,Daljeet, if you do happen to read this, many of us do understand what Anjali is doing and why, what she's going through,and fair enough, she is mentally unstable. The one person who has always  been there for her is not giving her the attention she is used to and etc. The real problem lies when YOU SAY that Anjali is a parallel lead'.this story is about a sibling relationship'if that's the case then why is the name ''Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon''. why not stick to your original ''Didi ki saut'' 

The show has always been promoted as a love story, a love story between two individuals whose beliefs clash'who want to love but can't'.who want to hate but can't. What happened to the original tagline of this show, what happened to it being a story of a couple who go through pain..hurt'betrayal but their love wins in the end, an exploration of their relationship and their pasts. I didn't see a single promo showing me that Anjali was the parallel lead or that this is a story to explore a sibling relationship. Yes no doubt,  Anjali's character holds a certain importance over other side characters. But I still didn't tune in to watch a brother-sister relationship and watch what happens when one loses a cheat of a husband and the other learns to love'and how the dynamics change between them. If this what the show was to be about why not promote it this way from the beginning  instead of underlining it and then throwing it our faces and telling us to accept it ..or we have the remote in our hands

In reply to a post which I'm guessing you yourselves wrote cvs'yes  it is crucial to show the side characters for the story to move on. Nevertheless it does not go to say that they should become more important then the leads themselves. Whilst your exploring Anjali's feelings I don't have a clue as to what the main lead is feeling after everything she has been put through. The cost of what your showing right now, as always is costing the protagonists characters and your story.  

Regardless, whilst I do believe showing Anjali' feelings are important, it however doesn't go to say that at the same time throw the mature blossoming love story in the bin and give us crap in return to stall the story, so that we understand Anjali'.move it forward. Why is it that everything that has happened between the leads in the last couple of weeks has been forgotten??'thrown under a rug just so that we get to see how Anjali reacts to Arnav loving/ wooing Khushi?? The TRPS going down are very clearly depicting what you are showing'

The show you created is losing its original essence '.Need I say more

Thoughts/ feedbacks 

I completely agree with your post.  I think an additional problem that occurred was them (don't remember if it was CV or PH) revealing that this show was suppose to be called Didi ki saut and that Anjali was suppose to be the lead, etc.  Had they not revealed this information, the audience would not be so upset with the team.

I agree that they do need to show what's going on in Khushi's mind and how she is coping after the aftermath.  We know that Arnav feels guilty about everything and Anjali's feelings are important but I'd kind of like to know what's going on in Khushi's mind once in a while.

Maybe per chance there wouldn't be as much controversy...but I doubt the audience would lap up didi ki saut even if it was hand wrapped up in the best sweets and chocolates...*best example I could think of*

@ Bold: Ditto 

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top