Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The real problem at hand (Page 11)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Last two episodes did feel more like Di ka Saut or whatever...but today it looked like the focus shifted a little toward the right direction...Anjali did not blame anyone...she came off as a lost one who is having trouble figuring out things. And also khushi's talk to DM looks like Arnav's words hurt her...now if she communicates that to Arnav then that would good too. In today's episode few things were set in right direction and there was love too from Arnav's side.

I concur with you...I wrote this post before watching the epi. That said this same problem has been occurring over and over again..with different useless reasons each time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

I as a viewer relate to Khushi's pain even after she hide behind the mask but i for the life of me can't feel any sympathy for Anjali... so my only question to Daljeet is...IF you are doing your job and is justifying Anjali... then why we as viewers cant relate to your loss... your shock... even after shedding CryCryCry... 

either you are not doing justice to Anjali or something wrong with the scripting or direction of these scenes...

I do feel for Anjali...but I know many others don't. So your right in asking what you are. I think overall she has had too much screen time, in the same scenarios...that viewers can no longer be bothered with her. Cvs need to start moving the story forward

OmNaMaSteOm

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy the TRP decreased it's about time the PH know what the people want!

I'm dying for a redemption track right now between Arnav and Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksasha...OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

It is simple, as a member of audience I'm more interested in watching Sanaya on screen. So far I have felt she is the better actor (the best in the show), and is the main character that holds the show together.

I know life is unfair and it sucks, but then people want what they want, and Television audience are known to be ruthless.

As someone has already mentioned, the TRPs will be the biggest proof in the pudding.

Exactly ... and tracks are known to change for the audience...yahaan toh ulta ho raha hai. The only people that are going to pay, are the cvs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksOmNaMaSteOm

hopethisworks Senior Member
hopethisworks
hopethisworks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesspurple

Originally posted by asha...

Having seen so many posts on Anjali, and then Dajeet herself trying to justify the character. I have to say, Cv's ,Daljeet, if you do happen to read this, many of us do understand what Anjali is doing and why, what she's going through,and fair enough, she is mentally unstable. The one person who has always  been there for her is not giving her the attention she is used to and etc. The real problem lies when YOU SAY that Anjali is a parallel lead'.this story is about a sibling relationship'if that's the case then why is the name ''Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon''. why not stick to your original ''Didi ki saut'' 

The show has always been promoted as a love story, a love story between two individuals whose beliefs clash'who want to love but can't'.who want to hate but can't. What happened to the original tagline of this show, what happened to it being a story of a couple who go through pain..hurt'betrayal but their love wins in the end, an exploration of their relationship and their pasts. I didn't see a single promo showing me that Anjali was the parallel lead or that this is a story to explore a sibling relationship. Yes no doubt,  Anjali's character holds a certain importance over other side characters. But I still didn't tune in to watch a brother-sister relationship and watch what happens when one loses a cheat of a husband and the other learns to love'and how the dynamics change between them. If this what the show was to be about why not promote it this way from the beginning  instead of underlining it and then throwing it our faces and telling us to accept it ..or we have the remote in our hands

In reply to a post which I'm guessing you yourselves wrote cvs'yes  it is crucial to show the side characters for the story to move on. Nevertheless it does not go to say that they should become more important then the leads themselves. Whilst your exploring Anjali's feelings I don't have a clue as to what the main lead is feeling after everything she has been put through. The cost of what your showing right now, as always is costing the protagonists characters and your story.  

Regardless, whilst I do believe showing Anjali' feelings are important, it however doesn't go to say that at the same time throw the mature blossoming love story in the bin and give us crap in return to stall the story, so that we understand Anjali'.move it forward. Why is it that everything that has happened between the leads in the last couple of weeks has been forgotten??'thrown under a rug just so that we get to see how Anjali reacts to Arnav loving/ wooing Khushi?? The TRPS going down are very clearly depicting what you are showing'

The show you created is losing its original essence '.Need I say more

Thoughts/ feedbacks 

I completely agree with your post.  I think an additional problem that occurred was them (don't remember if it was CV or PH) revealing that this show was suppose to be called Didi ki saut and that Anjali was suppose to be the lead, etc.  Had they not revealed this information, the audience would not be so upset with the team.

I agree that they do need to show what's going on in Khushi's mind and how she is coping after the aftermath.  We know that Arnav feels guilty about everything and Anjali's feelings are important but I'd kind of like to know what's going on in Khushi's mind once in a while.

Even if cv/ph hadn't reveal Didi ki saut most would have complained and been upset with current track

asha...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

omg emoticon

Aisha you made a post ??Damn, Didn't know you can write like this. Great post.Clap

I skip the queue...your post is the shortest. Moi loves the emoticon... LOL

Is that a compliment... Tongue. Thank you :D. Like toh karo ... Embarrassed

Somy where is Nitzy ?? 

OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

RES

YOU MADE A POST *rubs eyes* - Caps lock to emphasise my shock.

I shall be back.

By the way, I have the other brother in my avatar, but Ian/Damon/Ian/Damon still be mine.
Toodles.

Humphs at Ouma... He's mine Evil Smile

* Goes to change settings*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Asha... excellent Post .. and I agree 100%... !!!

Monsi *hugs*... Long time no see. Thanks :D

@ Sanja: I do feel sorry for Anjali..but I know many others that don't, and I guess its because of her screen time and the same scenarios she's in..its time to show her getting help

@ Harshita: Yepp...and also its up to us to get hold of the remote...and I think the TRP 
audience is ;)...

Edited by asha... - 18 July 2012 at 5:28pm

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top