Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

y cvs opt comedy ????

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
               i mean i personally loved barun 2day not arnav...bcs its not arnav sing raizada at alll...and if cvs show an intense redemption track...it would be really fetch trps 4 us...or they r keeping intense redemption 4 another time?πŸ˜•...i dont like comedy redemption concept...bcs trp audience love serious stuff not comedy..and forced anji scenes...story has to move...believe me...more over we r not in a state of experimenting some thing after this kidnapping track...

if u dnt agree come bash meπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well da current track is not exactly a redemption track n I m pretty sure da proper redemption will begin onli wen khushi leaves RM aftr da completion of 6 months..
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi said arnav singh raizada can never change.
Khushi beqred so much for him. Arnav wants to undo her words. Wants her to eat her words. And cmon, i think its amazing. Have u seen what khushi has done for this guy? So cant he change for her?
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i think redemption thing is coming so.
i am loving this arnav.
he want to make her happy

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do not turn IPKKND into another comedy show!! What you are showing now is not the shrewd, intelligent and powerful businessman ASR. Come on...he is not an idiot!!! The intense passion is entirely missing. If Arnav and Khushi can hate each other so forcefully, we can also expect them to love each other with similar intensity!! Where is it?!?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sanja_here thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_sarun

Well da current track is not exactly a redemption track n I m pretty sure da proper redemption will begin onli wen khushi leaves RM aftr da completion of 6 months..

if we they continue to show comedy viewrs will keep detached frm show...its intensity is missing it will affect trp and even show...since our opposite same slot is dealing with serious issues so people will be dragged to der...after ruining it to core how can they manage it then?πŸ˜•
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don know wat they ve planned but i like asr in a cupboard...

sanja_here thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Khushi beqred so much for him. Arnav wants to undo her words. Wants her to eat her words. And cmon, i think its amazing. Have u seen what khushi has done for this guy? So cant he change for her?

arnav have to change...i agree but y doing comedy????cvs already showed a flirty arnav on payash track...was that a dream????so that he cant make her feel his love...intensely???y this bull shit comedy?i love watching and drooling over barun in these scenes but exact charecter of arnav is being murdered......and wat abt trp???its important to show to survive and m sure with this story line we will loose it again...its our show we have to think abt ittt
sanja_here thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_sarun

yeah even i feel the actual redemption track will start when khushi leaves RM.but anyway i am loving this track and thiis arnav. though arnav singh raizada in a cupboard is a bit hard to  digest.