Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Upd Wed Jul 18, 2012 (Page 2)

garapati Groupbie
garapati
garapati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update.

After Watching todays episode and new promo. I guess Tamil reaches Laxmans house when he is throwing Sundari out. And at that moment Sundari will tell Tamil that there is no more relation between them. I am glad that Tamil got to see how Laxman ill treated Sundari first hand. Instead of hearing from someone else. Had it been Prabha or some one else they will hide the throwing her out from house and will just mention that she ripped off the papers. 

No offense to Prabhakar's fans but am very much disappointed with him in the current track. He is only highlighting others faults in the situations and hiding his mother/fathers mistakes. Even when Sundari left the house he told TT that they created big fight and left the house. Neither he nor Laxman mentioned about new house.

In todays episode even though MM was wrong for shouting at Prabha I hoped he would mention that Bhuvana was behind the life of Thulasi, because of her Thulasi got her hand fractured and even after knowing that Thulasi is her daughter not even for a second she regretted that she sent rowdies after Thulasi. I so wanted him to remind TT the past and let Prabha know how cunning, selfish his mother is.

I hope this bhuvana track end this week. Director Sir  No more dragging please.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanjinjuthendralfan007TTfanhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkieCaryn

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

In his own sweet way, MM is protecting Thulz.

I hope T&T do not agree to move in with Prabha.

Btw, the actor who is acting as Prabha cannot act and his voice his horrible and yet he is also a veejay.  Maybe he should stick to being veejay.  He shows no emotion and gosh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiJan50hopper_oceanPearl.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
They should replace the current actor as Prabha with some one else. First of all he does not have a good personality. His voice is bad. We are expecting Prabha to completely denounce his parents and join the other gang. How is it possible? In fact he is very fair. It is because of him the unification process of Tps and Lax started. 
Tulasi should have filed a case against B when Bhu admitted to sending goons to attack her, instead of getting into reforming and uniting Tps with lax and throwing away Bhu. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thx for the wonderful update Pearl.

I wish MM tones down his anger. I misjudged him from the promo. I can see where he is coming from now. Saakadanu therinjum puralakudadhu nu he feels. He can never justify the torture he did to T. Well, its nice he at least mentioned it. But wish he admitted his mistake without putting the blame on Bhu. He definitely has no right to yell Prabha. But this was not the way I expected Prabha to react either. He should have been mature enough to leave the place silently. MM is 10x better than his loser father. Has he ever seen T disrespecting his father? The loser had the audacity to say T she ruined HIS FAMILY. Dead Prabha was annoying. He does know about his mother. But still defending her like crazy. And telling MM has no right to talk about his mother. He has no right to criticize or judge MM either. I wish MM said his shameless mother has not divorced him yet. LOL Its cute of T to still view TPS as her mother.

K - M scene expected them to get caught. Mohan konjam paathu kiss koduthrukalam pesardhu landline la enna asattu dhairyam. MM muzhichifying was cute and funny. Tongue

Edited by jinju - 18 July 2012 at 8:39pm

ThendralfanGayashrithendralfan007vjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

adithya_sid IF-Dazzler
adithya_sid
adithya_sid

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...it isworth reading it than watching the whole episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful Update Pearl Akka! Clap Hug

Im also going to stick to Updates only. Bored to watch Bhuvana based episodes. Dead
I can see that Prabha was annoying nu and I can also understand MM. Poor TT Cry Like Tans said, vambu is searching them. Aiyoo LOL So TA is going to Lax house, hmm let him see their acts with his eyes.

Wow happy to see Padma back. I want to watch the last scene LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmala_15jinjuTTfanPearl.Nixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update pearl...As MM said he too was the one who treated T badly his talks had sense towards Prabha...actually all his frustrations were against Bhu but got reflected on prabha...same way like how tps mom threw her frus on T for her anger on laksh...both of Bhu kids r getting the treatment for what Bhu did...:p...hope bhu drama comes to end soon...lets see...mohan kalyani scene ...erm...ennatha solla idk...padma dance ku trailer pola...she already said and hinted what she will do if at all she comes to who the girl his...hmmm

Gayashrimala_15jinjuthendralfan007ThendralfanTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top