Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday's Party!!!: July 18th Analysis *VB Note Pg 2* (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssannnya123

Originally posted by sparkjule

Viewbie's Note: Kindly avoid talking abt any actress appreance and looks, it is not allowed on IF. How would you feel if someone commented on your looks? I know she is a celebrity but there is a limit to commenting on actors versus characters. Take note not to talk abt looks and physical appearance on any actress furthermore not to fight on them. If fights are found the Topic will be closed.

DEK Dev team

one question : -- are these forums opened here so that the creative team can gather support by blinding our decision and making us feel that what they are presenting is good or fab? or are these forums for a  frank opinbion to be discussed?...
                     When there can be members whoi say that  a particular actress is looking gud then noones asking them not to , then why the difference in opinion when it is otherwise?.
                     And about if someone comments on us, firstly we are not from teh industry, we are from varied professions, and in all our professions are open to criticism. So, if priyal is an actress she is supposed to either look good or act good or have some X factor to gain appreciation (among which non is true in her case),  just because she is an actress would not please me or anyone to appreciate her specially when we are being irked out by repeated requests of watchin the show to increase the TRPs.

So VBs should stop any kind of forums if they have to stop any frank opinions here, they should just let a written update be uploaded without any opinions ...good or bad, because if good can be uploaded so should bad be allowed to ...if its either it should be neither

Constructive criticism is always welcome on IF and in case u hv some constructive criticism about Priyal's looks  , u could hv framed your sentence in a more civilised way by saying that she was not looking her best in the party and mayb she needs to loose a bit of weight ... that would hv been more appropriate rather than  saying " Aunty Priya" which comes under name calling and is not really a constructive criticism ..right ?? ...U need to understand that you are presenting your opinion and views on a public platform , so a bit of decency in language is what we expect from every IF member when they r doing any sort of constructive criticism related to look of the actors Smile

DEK Dev team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinawendy25kojagoryfan-Demi-.Killer.

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by reshma_arora

Jai looked so beautiful in the pink chiffon dress and her hair in curls.
Don't know why Manyata is always dressed like an old aunty. She should be given a youthful look and clothes.

Yes Shri looked nice, but M is not dressed like an aunty??Confused I mean she is just wearing a indian look in comparison to all the girls who are in western wear, and that outfit was the outfit Uday gifted to her, so it has special meaning na?? Tongue ANd I think M's hair was put up because in their first dance M's hair was down, so they tried out a different look which was cute, but prob not as great with her hair down, but still not bad either. WinkI think her clothes are really beautifulSmile

are u from the DEK creative team...why and how can u even defend priyal gor's aunty look...compare her with J , shri was looking super elegant and priyal a drab...even the dance sequence, they have taken shots where a complete profile of priyal is not visible, to hide her flab.   They are actresse and are supposed to look great and specially if the age of priyal is 19 as per what she claims, she is not suppposed to have this figure...

no doubt sony is not promoting this show, in every angle priyal looks so fat. Se has a pretty face but because of her irresponsible attitude the show is going down the drain considering a time when the main element of a show to exist is its female lead, who by all means has to be beautiful

i am actually impressed by maturity of your thoughts. priyal is 17 buy the way. anyways i don't think priyal is fat. she looks awesome with some dresses but i accept that cvs are terrible with her wardrobe designing and this i am saying this with my seeing her RMJ and offscreen pics. she looks fab in westerns , so how its her fault that shri has given western wardrobe and she has given indian wardrobe where most of the dresses doesn't suits her body type.
stop comparing shri with priyal.priyal is a 17 years old young girl and shri is a 23 years old lady. so of course their are difference in body type and style.
sony is not promoting show because of low trps not actors. how can you say that show is in drains because of her.if this is the case then tell me why in initial months show was a surprise success. really don'
t know what to say when people judge actors by their appearance. priyal and shri are beautiful according to their age groups.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanArieltabi.Killer.

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by reshma_arora

Jai looked so beautiful in the pink chiffon dress and her hair in curls.
Don't know why Manyata is always dressed like an old aunty. She should be given a youthful look and clothes.

Yes Shri looked nice, but M is not dressed like an aunty??Confused I mean she is just wearing a indian look in comparison to all the girls who are in western wear, and that outfit was the outfit Uday gifted to her, so it has special meaning na?? Tongue ANd I think M's hair was put up because in their first dance M's hair was down, so they tried out a different look which was cute, but prob not as great with her hair down, but still not bad either. WinkI think her clothes are really beautifulSmile

are u from the DEK creative team...why and how can u even defend priyal gor's aunty look...compare her with J , shri was looking super elegant and priyal a drab...even the dance sequence, they have taken shots where a complete profile of priyal is not visible, to hide her flab.   They are actresse and are supposed to look great and specially if the age of priyal is 19 as per what she claims, she is not suppposed to have this figure...

no doubt sony is not promoting this show, in every angle priyal looks so fat. Se has a pretty face but because of her irresponsible attitude the show is going down the drain considering a time when the main element of a show to exist is its female lead, who by all means has to be beautiful

i am actually impressed by maturity of your thoughts. priyal is 17 buy the way. anyways i don't think priyal is fat. she looks awesome with some dresses but i accept that cvs are terrible with her wardrobe designing and this i am saying this with my seeing her RMJ and offscreen pics. she looks fab in westerns , so how its her fault that shri has given western wardrobe and she has given indian wardrobe where most of the dresses doesn't suits her body type.
stop comparing shri with priyal.priyal is a 17 years old young girl and shri is a 23 years old lady. so of course their are difference in body type and style.
sony is not promoting show because of low trps not actors. how can you say that show is in drains because of her.if this is the case then tell me why in initial months show was a surprise success. really don'
t know what to say when people judge actors by their appearance. priyal and shri are beautiful according to their age groups.
I absolutely agree with you Wendy!  I am so fed up of this judgement and criticism on body shape!  Whether it be for Pryal or for any other actress or even for the regular woman, it is so unfair to judge.

People hold this high judgement bar which becomes impossible to maintain and the moment they deviate, then they are harshly criticised.

Pryal is a petit actress, consequently it is that much more difficult to maintain.  I myself am petit, and i know how much I struggle to maintain body weight.  Even at 115 pounds i look full, when my taller friends with the same body weight are considered models.

Who are we to judge or to criticize.  Who made us judge and jury.

Pryal, is beautiful and as they say" the proof is in the pudding".  The pudding in this case is Ashish Kapoor.  Unless I am mistaken, Ashish is in love with Pryal...so what greater proof  is there that Pryal is beautiful in her own special way.  She captured this "hottie"; so koodos to her.

i mean no arguements with this post.  i just wanted to express my views that our expectations of actors are unreasonable.  They are real people and in this particular case, we are judging a very young girl.  this kind of harsh criticism can lead to very serious eating disorders and can destroy lives.

everyone, please be happy and peaceful, especially during Ramadan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index