Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday's Party!!!: July 18th Analysis *VB Note Pg 2* (Page 3)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Fabulous post Shams!
TRPs went up, BALLE BALLE!Party
The party was AMAZING.  Especially when UV is dancing w/ J but has his eyes (and heart) set on Manyata.Day Dreaming
THE PRECAP,hayeee.BlushingBlushingBlushing
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. The dance was choreographed so well & AK and PG's acting was marvelous, just by looking at the precap.

Thanks for the update/analysis.Wink 
P.S. : Priyal and Shri BOTH look beautiful.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Hey Piggies!!!

THank you so much dear!!! =) INDEED BALLE BALLE, this show def deserves it!! 
THe party was AMAZING LOVED IT TOO my dear!!! LOL I know loved when UV is dancing w/JN his eyes/heart are all for M!!!
Precap LOL indeed hayeee!!! EEKS so excited!!! INdeed AK/PG's acting is marvelous and the choreography looks great too!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Aww no need to thank, this show is my ultimate obsession! =) 
P.S-. I COULD NOT AGREE MORE Piggies Wink

Love,
Shama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaPiggies

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meowmano

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by meowmano

omg omg omg!! abh ye is dance ko kiun drag ker re :( ek ek din abh imp hai :(

because yeh daily soap hain LOL. Sigh I know dear, but lets see what happens, na??? TRPs have increased! IF we as fans continue to make an impact on TRPs then who knows kya pata kya ho sakta hai?? Fingers crossed!

ufff i so enjoyed the eyelock n seeing manyata being jealoused n jays flirting n making manyata jealous made me cry!! i felt so connected !! i felt like killing jay :( i was into tears seriously :( awww but tmrw's epi gonna rock :P 

Me too LOVED the eyelock!! I know bichari M, felt bad for her, but koi baat nahin, Uday was not even paying attention to her while dancing with herWink INdeed JN is UGH, but in the end she will cry dear!LOL INDEED TOMORROW IS GOING TO ROCK!!!! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
LOVE the precap! Finally everything is back to what we always wished for! xD

Amazing analysis :)

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

LOVE the precap! Finally everything is back to what we always wished for! xD

Amazing analysis :)

INDEED, it was FABULOUS!!! Yup yup everything that we wanted to see is finally happening!!! 

Thanks dear!!! Tongue SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!! EEK!!!Big smile
Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I laughed so hard when Uday stepped on Jay's foot! I was like "IN YOUR FACE!" Then, J still didn't get it and was like let's have another dance. And then Uday was like "You know? I'm tired of you!" and stopped dancing.LOL
Can't wait for tomorrow!*Squeals*Day Dreaming

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

I laughed so hard when Uday stepped on Jay's foot! I was like "IN YOUR FACE!" Then, J still didn't get it and was like let's have another dance. And then Uday was like "You know? I'm tired of you!" and stopped dancing.LOL
Can't wait for tomorrow!*Squeals*Day Dreaming

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

I KNOW right!!! HAHAHA I laughed very hard TOO LOL...OH MAN I ENJOYED IT!!! Hahaha I know I can't believe she still didn't get it and brushed it off, LOL. LOL indeed, he already got enough of his JN quota for that day, no need for more!!! ME EITHER!!!! I CAN'T SIMPLY WAIT!!! It's going to be FANTASTIC!!! EEKS!!!

Piggies

ssannnya123 Newbie
ssannnya123
ssannnya123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

Viewbie's Note: Kindly avoid talking abt any actress appreance and looks, it is not allowed on IF. How would you feel if someone commented on your looks? I know she is a celebrity but there is a limit to commenting on actors versus characters. Take note not to talk abt looks and physical appearance on any actress furthermore not to fight on them. If fights are found the Topic will be closed.

DEK Dev team

one question : -- are these forums opened here so that the creative team can gather support by blinding our decision and making us feel that what they are presenting is good or fab? or are these forums for a  frank opinbion to be discussed?...
                     When there can be members whoi say that  a particular actress is looking gud then noones asking them not to , then why the difference in opinion when it is otherwise?.
                     And about if someone comments on us, firstly we are not from teh industry, we are from varied professions, and in all our professions are open to criticism. So, if priyal is an actress she is supposed to either look good or act good or have some X factor to gain appreciation (among which non is true in her case),  just because she is an actress would not please me or anyone to appreciate her specially when we are being irked out by repeated requests of watchin the show to increase the TRPs.

So VBs should stop any kind of forums if they have to stop any frank opinions here, they should just let a written update be uploaded without any opinions ...good or bad, because if good can be uploaded so should bad be allowed to ...if its either it should be neither
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshma_arora

Jai looked so beautiful in the pink chiffon dress and her hair in curls.
Don't know why Manyata is always dressed like an old aunty. She should be given a youthful look and clothes.
Ya Jay did look gud. Most of the time she does except on the bride switch day.
The dress didnt suit Manyata .. and did not like the way she did her hair.

rmry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index