Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday's Party!!!: July 18th Analysis *VB Note Pg 2* (Page 2)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Shama fab analysis as usualSmile

The episode was just beautiful obviously ignoring J's parts but then that too were fun as we know how badly she's gonna fall flat when she'll see Manveer togetherLOL.VB was in his best mode when he said that "Self respect"dialogue to M indeed a very motivating line and the"Rumaal roti,kabab,haddi"line was ROFL.Unnati,aah she's a darling and the change which the article mentioned is beginning to show in her where she's standing up for UV's happiness.

Manveer,this is one Jodi I can call real in television.No unnecessary drama at all but pure romance all the way.The silent romance was such a delight to watchEmbarrassed.The precap ,uff why the hell is it thursday tommorow Ouch...

After all this if the channel is still adamant on their decision I would say it's nothing but sheer crueltyOuch.They would be literally killing a beautiful love storyAngry.

A tiny hope for us Shivani Mathur,cv of DEK updated that she Guess there's only 2-3 days of shooting left.So taking the word "Guess"into main consideration we should not stop in our missionStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_awendy25kojagoryfanLizBennet..KpopIsLife....oishu..Badtameez_Dil

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
EEKS! 

Shama I was on Cloud 9 after the episode, and then I read you analysis and now I am on cloud 15!! 

M-VB-Unnati: Nothing but love for them today- VB was the ideal brother giving encouragment and a slight push when needed, and Unnati was a fantastic best friend and sister with her perfect timing! 

JN- God could she be more irritating? However I did think it was quite appropriate how they have JN trying to pick the perfect outfit that she thinks is going to draw Uday's attention, and contrast it with how M doesn't need that to attract Uday- she knows that when he sees the outfit he is going to remember it, and remember her. 

M- I couldn't have been more pleased with the way that she not only handled the press today, but how she handled JN, JN was spitting venom at her, and she didn't respond- And again look at M handling the press the way she did- I especially liked what she said about love- it was really sweet to the point. 

LOL- Uday's dance, I have to say I loved it, and I laughed too- I mean it was great, and it cracked me up- 

JN/M/Uday- This was perfection, The CVs couldn't have done this better if they TRIED! I love that Uday is dancing with JN, but really he was dancing with M- he was totally just going through the motions with JN and when she snaps him out of his trance and they are about to start dancing I like that it is barely two seconds before he has to stop because well lets face the facts, he never wanted JN, he always wanted M. 

Precap- SUCH a difference from his dance with JN- and A huge difference from his first dance with M, I mean in this one, M is just lit up like a christmas tree with that smile on her face, and Uday- he just looks meltworthy happy- its funny because even doing his playboy type dance, he looked like he was having fun, but that his heart wasn't in it...but the minute he and M are dancing together- its like he's home! "SWOON" 

Seriously Fangirling all over the place!

Oh Side Note: Humble request to viewers who don't live in India and can't contribute to trps- remember to like the episodes on youtube, and leave comments- even if our views don't count towards Trps, we should still be seen in some fashion Wink

rmrythumbalinakojagoryfanLizBennet..KpopIsLife..sunflower52Badtameez_Dil

ssannnya123 Newbie
ssannnya123
ssannnya123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by reshma_arora

Jai looked so beautiful in the pink chiffon dress and her hair in curls.
Don't know why Manyata is always dressed like an old aunty. She should be given a youthful look and clothes.

Yes Shri looked nice, but M is not dressed like an aunty??Confused I mean she is just wearing a indian look in comparison to all the girls who are in western wear, and that outfit was the outfit Uday gifted to her, so it has special meaning na?? Tongue ANd I think M's hair was put up because in their first dance M's hair was down, so they tried out a different look which was cute, but prob not as great with her hair down, but still not bad either. WinkI think her clothes are really beautifulSmile

are u from the DEK creative team...why and how can u even defend priyal gor's aunty look...compare her with J , shri was looking super elegant and priyal a drab...even the dance sequence, they have taken shots where a complete profile of priyal is not visible, to hide her flab.   They are actresse and are supposed to look great and specially if the age of priyal is 19 as per what she claims, she is not suppposed to have this figure...

no doubt sony is not promoting this show, in every angle priyal looks so fat. Se has a pretty face but because of her irresponsible attitude the show is going down the drain considering a time when the main element of a show to exist is its female lead, who by all means has to be beautiful
Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Fabulous post Shams!
TRPs went up, BALLE BALLE!Party
The party was AMAZING.  Especially when UV is dancing w/ J but has his eyes (and heart) set on Manyata.Day Dreaming
THE PRECAP,hayeee.BlushingBlushingBlushing
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. The dance was choreographed so well & AK and PG's acting was marvelous, just by looking at the precap.

Thanks for the update/analysis.Wink 
P.S. : Priyal and Shri BOTH look beautiful.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Edited by Piggies - 18 July 2012 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaLizBennet..KpopIsLife..

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note: Kindly avoid talking abt any actress appreance and looks, it is not allowed on IF. How would you feel if someone commented on your looks? I know she is a celebrity but there is a limit to commenting on actors versus characters. Take note not to talk abt looks and physical appearance on any actress furthermore not to fight on them. If fights are found the Topic will be closed.

DEK Dev team

thumbalinaSRKfan2012PiggiesShazzieLizBennetsunflower52..KpopIsLife..

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Shama fab analysis as usualSmile

The episode was just beautiful obviously ignoring J's parts but then that too were fun as we know how badly she's gonna fall flat when she'll see Manveer togetherLOL.VB was in his best mode when he said that "Self respect"dialogue to M indeed a very motivating line and the"Rumaal roti,kabab,haddi"line was ROFL.Unnati,aah she's a darling and the change which the article mentioned is beginning to show in her where she's standing up for UV's happiness.

Manveer,this is one Jodi I can call real in television.No unnecessary drama at all but pure romance all the way.The silent romance was such a delight to watchEmbarrassed.The precap ,uff why the hell is it thursday tommorow Ouch...

After all this if the channel is still adamant on their decision I would say it's nothing but sheer crueltyOuch.They would be literally killing a beautiful love storyAngry.

A tiny hope for us Shivani Mathur,cv of DEK updated that she Guess there's only 2-3 days of shooting left.So taking the word "Guess"into main consideration we should not stop in our missionStar

Thanks Arya!

Indeed it was beautiful, lol indeed ignoring JN although she shall fall flat with ManVeer together! =)

INDEED VB was amazing with his respect dialogue and his motivating line about the kabab, haddi, roti line LOL! SERIOUSLY love Unnati such a dear!!! INdeed can't wait for Unnati to be a lioness!!! =) 

Right Arya?? Seriously they are such a realistic jodi! INdeed no unnecessary drama,  just pure silent romance! It was indeed a delight to watch!!! INDEED the precap was uff...sigh, I know Arya, why is tomorrow Thursday SIGH...this weekend will be killer!

INdeed if the channel is still adamant after increase in trps and such, so cruel with this beautiful love story!

Really??? She said she guesses?? Hmm interesting indeed it could go either way with this show! Lets continue indeed Arya!!! LOVED hearing from you dear!!! =) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinakojagoryfanarryline..KpopIsLife..

meowmano Groupbie
meowmano
meowmano

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by meowmano

omg omg omg!! abh ye is dance ko kiun drag ker re :( ek ek din abh imp hai :(

because yeh daily soap hain LOL. Sigh I know dear, but lets see what happens, na??? TRPs have increased! IF we as fans continue to make an impact on TRPs then who knows kya pata kya ho sakta hai?? Fingers crossed!

ufff i so enjoyed the eyelock n seeing manyata being jealoused n jays flirting n making manyata jealous made me cry!! i felt so connected !! i felt like killing jay :( i was into tears seriously :( awww but tmrw's epi gonna rock :P 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanLizBennet..KpopIsLife..

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

EEKS! 

Shama I was on Cloud 9 after the episode, and then I read you analysis and now I am on cloud 15!! 

M-VB-Unnati: Nothing but love for them today- VB was the ideal brother giving encouragment and a slight push when needed, and Unnati was a fantastic best friend and sister with her perfect timing! 

JN- God could she be more irritating? However I did think it was quite appropriate how they have JN trying to pick the perfect outfit that she thinks is going to draw Uday's attention, and contrast it with how M doesn't need that to attract Uday- she knows that when he sees the outfit he is going to remember it, and remember her. 

M- I couldn't have been more pleased with the way that she not only handled the press today, but how she handled JN, JN was spitting venom at her, and she didn't respond- And again look at M handling the press the way she did- I especially liked what she said about love- it was really sweet to the point. 

LOL- Uday's dance, I have to say I loved it, and I laughed too- I mean it was great, and it cracked me up- 

JN/M/Uday- This was perfection, The CVs couldn't have done this better if they TRIED! I love that Uday is dancing with JN, but really he was dancing with M- he was totally just going through the motions with JN and when she snaps him out of his trance and they are about to start dancing I like that it is barely two seconds before he has to stop because well lets face the facts, he never wanted JN, he always wanted M. 

Precap- SUCH a difference from his dance with JN- and A huge difference from his first dance with M, I mean in this one, M is just lit up like a christmas tree with that smile on her face, and Uday- he just looks meltworthy happy- its funny because even doing his playboy type dance, he looked like he was having fun, but that his heart wasn't in it...but the minute he and M are dancing together- its like he's home! "SWOON" 

Seriously Fangirling all over the place!

Oh Side Note: Humble request to viewers who don't live in India and can't contribute to trps- remember to like the episodes on youtube, and leave comments- even if our views don't count towards Trps, we should still be seen in some fashion Wink

LOL aww I know I am on such a HIGH!!! SO EXCITED!!!

M-VB-Unnati: INdeed nothing but love for these two, love them today!

JN: Seriously, my god...I  know! LOL indeed it is fun how they contrast JN who is doing her best to look great to draw Uday's attention while M picks out the makeover outfit  and knows he will see that outfit and remember those moments, loved it! 

M: Indeed she handled JN and the media very well. Indeed I loved what she said about love and how she brushed them off so well! Indeed it was sweet!

LOL indeed Uday's dance was great but funny, I am so glad you thought so, LOL

JN/M/Uday: I KNOW RIGHT? The CVs did an EXCELLENT JOB!!! Indeed loved how he was dancing with JN, but it was really with M! INdeed love how it took him barely two seconds to just stop dancing with JN because indeed he never wanted JN, it was always M for him.

Precap: Exactly Kat!! Agreed, different from his dance with JN and from this first one with M. INdeed M is completely lit up like a christmas tree LOL with that smile that could light up thousands of light bulbs. I KNOW lol, Uday just look so damn happy! INdeed melting inside for him! Indeed he was havin fun, but his heart was not in it, and indeed Kat the minute him and M are dancing, indeed its like he is home!!!! SWOONING INDEED!!! 

LLOL EEKS I KNOW!!! ME TOO!!! OH MAN!!!

Sidenote: INdeed (those who live outside of India) please do let your presence be felt on the setindia playlist guys!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877kojagoryfanShazzie..oishu..Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index