Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

monu7webkaproma965achaibersingsuecmaya15vandana.bandarumalikasgemini3630agniigujaratigirlniki_pnBsankAMSTjerkspyarisahelikaushikaaumeshachsanika1507pmshah1shiny3addictvkvallitejjasamaroceanbreeze11iheartutv123456pgshahJannat786aasaxena3ivanta29nandrjpshefali1018purplesparklz78NeetsHeenapfifspuniragdirk41moonlightbostanianviraf4uAnfalA HUGE FANelgeesinipillaiGoDsLoVeWestwickviramameetasingh4destinationnamritabronnie85Telly.Addictrtmsaishrayrima001madhubansenmyshaj&b84sihuMehr-k-Happy4Ever-kajal03Luv-ShonitpushpiSam_KaShiannancy1996gururockss-optimist-RitziekaveriPCRocksnithyamkvswethasyam08chatterboxZaynoo2320swan20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th July:WU: Mission IMPOSSIBLE to I-M-Possible" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monu7

monu7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
omg awesome written update!! your so fast!
And mona as president?!! yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui... but when are these shows suppose to be logical anyway. Its a good slap for Anu though. I'm liking this new track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANArmu4evaMehr-kaishrayswethasyam08

meowmano

Groupbie

meowmano

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Omg!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
 as always u r superb fast Tanu.episode was hilarious.it didn't touch me at all.beyond reality.farce or nahi tho kya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaMehr-kaishray

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Anu ko jail mein chakki piswane ke liye bhejna chaiye tha (even if for one day), saath mein Malai ke kofte (Malaika) ko bhi bhejna tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
There goes realism out of the window and with that my wish to see Mona grow as an employee. I so wanted to her see struggle with studies, homework, exams and Vinit helping her in that. Plain stupidity Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I wish Mona would get married to Vineet... they make such a great pair... and Vineet has been with her through everything... never leaving her side... Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsaishraysuresh555

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update Tanu!!

i felt as if i'm c'ing a comedy movie D'ohassociate to president?? Shocked is it possible?

better not to think of logic here LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeArmu4evaaishraysuresh555

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.