Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

And we've a new Rockerz.. <33

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yup, it's none but me LOL

Sorry, I just had to congratulate myself on this forum, a forum which has gradually turned into a home for me. I've been stuck on the 4999 posts mark for the past 2-3 days because I wanted to make my rockerz post a special one and I just didn't seem to get an idea, I didn't know what to write or make so I though what special than posting on the behna forum, my home forum because everytime I cross a level, it gives me a smile and makes me remember the looong way I've gone on I-F, made friends, got a chance to love and be loved  and known so much

Although I'm not very regular here for the past month or so due to health issues and a very very busy high school life, I'm still one crazy fan of the show!

When I first joined I-F, I didn't know anyone, I was just a newbie, like some of others are today, but then I found the KMH forum and gradually this show started, got me glued to itself as well as the forum. I met some amazing people here who I might not be very regularly talking to, but you know who you are and I love you   Hug

I love the show, the actors and the forum members as well for always being so friendly with me. Lately, I've seen some new people joining in and being very active around here and trust me, it's nothing less than pure bliss to have been seeing so many new people join in and gradually seeing this forum so active and full of life. Its heart warming, I truely hope that this forum earns many more fans because you don't get a fan, you earn them   LOL  and this show has earned all of us with its beauty and charm. 

I know I've been pretty irregular lately and many of you won't even know me. I miss talking with you all. So all those who aren't much aware of who I am. I'm Ayushi, though I'm called Aisha by 97% people in my life. I talk alot, that's usually how my intro usually begins. I'm particularly a behna fan but both the couples do get me drooling as well and to know more, there's a comment / PM / Scrap button. I look forward to getting in touch with you guys. 

Love you all Hug
Aisha...  <33

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhnrithyao..Jessie..girl_rocksxMidnightStarxpreetipc-Simz--happilyunknown

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Aisha!! Congratulations on turning a IF Rocker! Lovely to see your posts in this forum again!! Hug
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awww congrats dear
achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
congrats aishaSmile
manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
congrats Smile
Abi.Abz Groupbie
Abi.Abz
Abi.Abz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
GreatThumbs Up. What Do You Mean By Your Signature??
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Aisha!! Congratulations on turning a IF Rocker! Lovely to see your posts in this forum again!! Hug

Aww, thanks so much sweetheart! Aha.. It's equally lovely to post here again! I missed this place but now I'm soo back here, back to posting and spamming and babbling!  :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarx

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

awww congrats dear

Originally posted by achu28

congrats aishaSmile

Originally posted by manali.mulik9

congrats Smile