jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101631#61234510
bssi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Oh come on. The girl did everything for this man, and this man cant change himself for her? Please, this is perfect 

Who says dont change ASR...All I am asking is how is this helping move the love story to another leve..they are in love already..pyar hua ikrar bhi hua then go ahead...why move back and how does that help to solve the other problems in the house ???
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi is purposely distancing herself from Arnav because she feels that Anjali needs Arnav right now. So Khushi also realizes that anyday now Anjali will have a breakdown and Arnav will turn around and blame everything on Khushi again. So Khushi is keeping her distance becsuse she really feels that at the end of the 6 months the marriage WILL come to sn end.

You could see the sadness in her eyes when Arnav kissed her forehead thinking that she was sleeping, and also when she left the dining table after NK announced out loud that Arnav had got the poori-aloo made for her.

Khushi is protecting her own heart by not geting too vlose to Arnav because she feels this will not last.

Thats why she is not giving in to anything Arnav is doing.
bssi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

I think Khushi is just giving Arnav some wifely attitude:) I do that with my husband all the time...mad at him for no reason and haha he also does stupid things for me:)  maybe she is enjoying his attention, so let her do it...it's making arnav go up the wall and more romantic:) i think its cute! 

Sorry to say but timing is not right...first let them have a normal husband wife relation and then they can have their nok jhok..now is not the time..if khushi is mad (she has all the reasons to be but she said today she is not mad at him ) she should open her heart out and he can open his heart out too( I know hard for ASR). just hard to digest at this time after the intensity they shared during kidnapping.
bssi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahashivji

NK is ok.😲what's wrong with u nk is best that can happen ok pls man -vity is not good at times its dragging boring but childish  never come on asr wants his wife to smile because he made her life hell said nasty things because she had b'day he wanted her happiness trying to make her smile whole heartedly ..

Nk is ok realistically how long can u drag his goofiness...yes I enjoyed his comedy during the wedding days but now it seems to be out of line...agreed ASR and Nk are good together but i feel it is not helping the story right now..it feels like Arshi love story is becoming like a joke specially after the intensity they had during kidnapping...come on aren't they supposed to be made for each other πŸ˜Š
kmv3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A man in love will go to any limits. They don't know logic. They can see only their goal. And ASR who gets anything he wants thro hook or crook is hell bent on getting his wife. So I don't see the CV's butchering the character. It's a man POV. It's love man. Everything is fair in love and war. Moreover love means tenderness, becoming soft, dreamy, floating in the ninth cloud man. So how can ASR in love be The stern old ASR. Doesn't makes sense yaar.Those who have loved, in love will know these things yaar. They may be silly to many but for the lovers it's something to be treasured.
bssi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmv3d

A man in love will go to any limits. They don't know logic. They can see only their goal. And ASR who gets anything he wants thro hook or crook is hell bent on getting his wife. So I don't see the CV's butchering the character. It's a man POV. It's love man. Everything is fair in love and war. Moreover love means tenderness, becoming soft, dreamy, floating in the ninth cloud man. So how can ASR in love be The stern old ASR. Doesn't makes sense yaar.Those who have loved, in love will know these things yaar. They may be silly to many but for the lovers it's something to be treasured.

Agreed been ther done that but why are they stepping backwards in their love story...they have already shared intense moments then why this now??
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Oh come on. The girl did everything for this man, and this man cant change himself for her? Please, this is perfect 

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
its totally perfect,i like the track