Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

i think ansh n palak will share the 1st place Wink

Are you reading my Mind by any chanceShocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Good episode but it kind of felt like a filler to me (maybe cause i was expecting too much today Shocked) Oh well, on to my take...

Love Yash & the Senior Scindias supporting Aarti with the idea of Palak participing in the debate Clap Seriously boa needs to get and new dialogue cause the Gods are tired of her calling their names in vain

Aarti handled Plak beautifully so glad that she agreed to talk in fron the entire but my poor Ansh is feeling left out Ouch

Boa trying to leave the room was just a cowardly act IMO she isn't much of a villain she's just a nuisance that needs to go away LOL

Wow Palak's speech was great Clap Clap...

PraDhi scenes were good I liked that Pratik was a little jealous but denied it when asked by Paridhi Big smile

Poor Ansh my heart is breaking for him he used to be his mom's world now he's feeling left out and as per precap that with boa is gonna try to use this new development to create trouble for Aarti but what she does know is that once again her plan is gonna backfired Tongue ROFL

EDIT: Can't wait for the debate between AarYa & the kids Big smile

Updated on page 1 also

Edited by Zetter - 18 July 2012 at 11:53am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny.pvKs_143Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

I have a feeling Bua is going to be leaving all of us soon LOL Or else why whould they give her so much time in all episodes??

I tooo Feel the Same.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I lvoed Aarti and Palak's interaction in the kids room today the way Aarti gave her own stammering example to convince Palak ClapClapClapEmbarrassed,..She dint give big lecture on how she needs to get confidence and competitive spirit but rather she too spoke to Palak like a kid so that Palak can connect with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Best part about the whole interaction was that Aarti dint try to b a mother because she knows Palak still considers Arpita as her mother .. Aarti tried to b a friend of Palak and gave her own example to Palak to make her realise that she is not the only one with stage fright .. there r many like her but she can overcome it if she tries EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84skanda12pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I always wanted to hear Palak and Payal as mommy's gals n Ansh as papa's boy...i hope the children will love each other like they are  true siblingsWink.. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachu

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I lvoed Aarti and Palak's interaction in the kids room today the way Aarti gave her own stammering example to convince Palak Embarrassed,..She dint give big lecture on how she needs to get confidence and competitive spirit but rather she too spoke to Palak like a kid so that Palak can connect with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Best part about the whole interaction was that Aarti dint try to b a mother because she knows Palak still considers Arpita as her mother .. Aarti tried to b a friend of Palak and gave her own example to Palak to make her realise that she is not the only one with stage fright .. there r many like her but she can overcome it if she tries EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

That Was So nice...U Have Analyzed It Exactly and Correctly (BOLd)..If she Tries again then Palak Wouldnt Agree For giving Speech in-front of Her Family Members...

Edited by khuda_143 - 18 July 2012 at 11:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
But Arti is also an orphan so are the CV's saying Arti was not an orphan at the age of 4?
Because she was giving example from her childhood to Palak.

Edited by AngelDark - 18 July 2012 at 11:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjikky_84skanda12pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think Ansh's insecurity is justified .. he is feeling suddenly left out and he dunno why Ouch...He too is participating in debate competition but none bothers to write a speech for him Ouch...As a kid Ansh does not understand Palak's issues and feels why is suddenly Aarti giving all attention to just Palakk Ouch... So CVs hv really kept the detailing intact here by ont just showing Palak issue but making sure Ansh and Payal's reactions too r shown in this whole track ClapClapClap

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictTAPDnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQInduG64Zettersaf24123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84roseinbloomskanda12pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index