Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 7)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Bua said Ansh always comes first in these speech things, so which will be it this time Palak or Ansh.
Now how does she know that, is she instigating a son after his own motherAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
CVs need a bit of smack again because overdose of Bua can affect trps AngryAngry...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84VintageWineskanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I feel Yash will overhear Bua and Aarti's talk and will realise that Aarti is falling in a big dilemma because she has to support Palak to build up her confidence but in the process Ansh is feeling left out since Ansh will not understand why suddenly Aarti is taking Palak's sideOuch

So this is where Yash will decide to help Aarti by taking Ansh's side and helping him in debate competition and also in studies Big smile...

Yash said he will always support Aarti whenever she will b in some trouble .. so this is where Yash's support will come since the promo shows Yash will b on Ansh's side and Aarti on Palak's side so that none of the kids feel left out in this competition Big smile

I will thank Bua again for making sure both AarYa jointly work on this kids plan Big smileBig smile
So trueLOLLOLLOL, today only we were discussing reverse effect of her plans, while waiting for your update..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12pickachu

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Answer to Bua from Aarti I suppose: I want the deserving one to win be it Palak or Ansh!

I think Palak will win and Ansh will feel bad and left out but Aarti and Yash will work together to develop bonding bw Ansh and Palak. Hope it goes this way!

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06skanda12shubhika124pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i think ansh n palak will share the 1st place Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictpensink91kriti07KamliKudibbbcccZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by AngelDark

Bua said Ansh always comes first in these speech things, so which will be it this time Palak or Ansh.
Now how does she know that, is she instigating a son after his own motherAngry

Unfortunately we will come to know that tomorrow!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQPearl_27bbbcccKamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

It's true, there was a bit of a Bua overdose, but the rest was brilliant! Big smile

I loved the way Aarti slowly got Palak to slowly come out of her shell and the little actress is absolutely brilliant in her expressions, be it the nervousness or the way she slowly picked up confidence as she read the speech! ClapClapClap First Divyam and now her, what talented kids they have on the show!

I also love the way they are building Ansh's jealousy. He has always been shown to be really possessive of his mother and even though it is better that Aarti backed off a little bit, for his future, it was bound to effect him now that her world doesn't revolve only around him any more.It is another adjustment phase for all of them, and I really like how it is being played, especially knowing that Yash is going to step in for Ansh.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamsbbbcccnirmalac99123mitulEva JQPearl_27KamliKudisaf24AngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloomskanda12pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

I have a feeling Bua is going to be leaving all of us soon LOLLOLLOLLOL Or else why whould they give her so much time in all episodes??

Telly.AddictKs_143Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12VintageWineshubhika124pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index