The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Bua stay away from AnshAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccZetterSamanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMGG PALAK IS A ROCKSTARR

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29123mitulbbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettercssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroskanda1249erFanjikky_84KinSanjpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yash is sporting the grey Tshirt and same hairstyle as the birthday episode.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccSamanalysecssudhaVintageWinejikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Palak comes in hall .. Aarti asks her to give her speech on rain as all r family here

Palak starts her rain speech but stammers a bit when daddy scindia and yash encourage her with claps and slowly palak ka confidence increases and she starts speaking more confidently on rain topic   and finally ends her speech superbly ClapClap

everyone claps .. bua is pissed off LOL

yash calls palak towards him and gives her a kiss ..also kisses payal and says u too will hv to give speech like her ..cute father-daughter moments Embarrassed

ansh feels left out and asks aarti to write a speech for him too .. so aarti is like ok i will but first let me give rasgulla to palak which i promised and goes off ...ansh is left out Cry...epi ends

precap .. bua tries to create tension between ansh and palak  and so in front of both she instigates aarti by asking tell me what do u want .. who should come first in school palak or ansh OuchOuchOuch

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictUbiquitosananda29123mitulEva JQbbbcccKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27cssudhaanna44SamanalyseAngeloScuroVintageWineyipeeskanda1249erFanjikky_84pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Bua said Ansh always comes first in these speech things, so which will be it this time Palak or Ansh.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudianna44Samanalysejyoti06skanda12VintageWinejikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Too much Bua in the episode it seems.Ouch She never give up, SP can you please send her somewhereConfused
Happy though, that Aarti with everyones contribution, could keep her at distance todayTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84VintageWineskanda12pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ok I feel Yash will overhear Bua and Aarti's talk and will realise that Aarti is falling in a big dilemma because she has to support Palak to build up her confidence but in the process Ansh is feeling left out since Ansh will not understand why suddenly Aarti is taking Palak's sideOuch

So this is where Yash will decide to help Aarti by taking Ansh's side and helping him in debate competition and also in studies Big smile...

Yash said he will always support Aarti whenever she will b in some trouble .. so this is where Yash's support will come since the promo shows Yash will b on Ansh's side and Aarti on Palak's side so that none of the kids feel left out in this competition Big smile

I will thank Bua again for making sure both AarYa jointly work on this kids plan Big smileBig smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDananda29lamsbbbccckriti07Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudicssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroanna44jikky_84skanda12yipeeVintageWinepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index