Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 5)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sanju, actually Bua's ideas are not flop they just have reverse effectLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterAngeloScuroVintageWinejikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Sanju, actually Bua's ideas are not flop they just have reverse effectLOL

haha true that, but they fail for her na...! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27ZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti for quick update, I like that Ansh is feeling left out. They are keeping it consistent and natural, so papa Yash is gonna step in to help him...

Now did he have favorite teacher or a secret to share with himWink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQAngeloScuroZettercssudhaVintageWinejikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Bua is like fuse bulb wanted to go and do her path when Aarti stops her and sarcastically asks her to stay and see how palak gives the speech LOL...bua is like telling to herself i will see u LOL

Pratik and paridi r returning back in car when pratik again asks what was written in letter ..so paridi is like r u jealous LOL..pratik says no i m asking just like that...so paridi says  u should trust me and then paridi starts talking of other things like how climate is romantic and all that Confused...

Coming up ..aarti asks palak to recite her speech .. palak is all nervous Ouch

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDananda29123mitulPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQanna44ZetterAngeloScurocssudhaVintageWinejikky_84yipeeskanda12KinSanjpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Thanks Jyoti for quick update, I like that Ansh is feeling left out. They are keeping it consistent and natural, so papa Yash is gonna step in to help him...

Now did he have favorite teacher or a secret to share with himWink
and i guess in a way even palak was relieved to see that aarti was focusing on her rather than Ansh...so this will sort of get palak to trust on Aarti and that way palak can see for herself that Aarti loves the trio equally...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99123mitulKamliKudibbbcccEva JQZetterAngeloScurocssudhayipeeskanda12jikky_84pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Bua is like fuse bulb wanted to go and do her path when Aarti stops her and sarcastically asks her to stay and see how palak gives the speech LOL...bua is like telling to herself i will see u LOL

Pratik and paridi r returning back in car when pratik again asks what was written in letter ..so paridi is like r u jealous LOL..pratik says no i m asking just like that...so paridi says  u should trust me and then paridi starts talking of other things like how climate is romantic and all that Confused...

don't u just enjoy such scenes..I love it when Aarti tells off that Bhua ROFL

Telly.Addictananda29123mitulKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27bbbcccZetterAngeloScurojikky_84yipeeskanda12pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Such a quick and parallel update...kudos to u jyothi !!

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27anna44ZetterAngeloScuroVintageWinejikky_84yipeeskanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Till we get another update..

I loved Aarti in royal blue saree yesterday, she looked so beautiful in it. Lately it has been all pinkish and that was a nice change in wardrobe.

Wonder why they are not giving more to Yash, he is repeating alotConfused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84VintageWineskanda12KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index