BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

YESS YASH SUPPORTS AARTI IN FRONT OF BUAA Big smileBig smile
Dancing
did bhua have that constipated look when she got told off by yash ROFL

Edited by KinSanj - 18 July 2012 at 11:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-fullmoon-TAPDPearl_27bbbcccEva JQKamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Palak's Debate Topic is Rain Ansh's is Favour8 teacher...

Symbolic isn't it

Edited by pearlnarang - 18 July 2012 at 11:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudi123mitulbbbcccEva JQAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Res

I am going to stop making Caps from now on Disapprove

No body is even making an attempt to try out the caption contest..Then whom am i making caps for Cry

The contest has been extended till sunday..If I wont get any entries...Then ADIOS HQ ARYA CAPS Evil Smile

Nahee! I sent mine. If you stop, this means double work for me to come up with the comics.

I'm working on my next installment for end of Thursday or early.Big smile

NO...I have sent my captions !! Hope the contest rock !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
why does bhua have to mention the past? she keeps bringing up the birthday topic...ARGH!
bhua's evil thoughts are like "palak hates your face aarti, let's see how u pacify her now!"

I'm going to laugh when i see Aarti telling everyone that palak has agreed to participate in the competition ROFL

Bhua is no 1 to come up with the most flop ideas ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27bbbcccAngeloScuroZetterskanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Palak's Debate Topic is Rain Ansh's is Favour8 teacher...

Symbolic isn't it
Rain??, no wonder poor girl is all scared of talking on itConfused Its not KKHH exactly track but very very similarWink

Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterskanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
we should learn a lot from our pyaari buaji... she never stops from trying for her mission though every time she has disastrous fail.. LOLLOLLOLLOL..

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccEva JQAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Aarti telling bua about how much she cares for palak and so she wants to see a confident palak in action

Yash comes there with daddy scindia and supports aarti by saying she is right and asks bua not to oppose this idea Big smile...bua tries to remind all of what hapepned on palak ka birthday but still all family members support aarti

aarti goes inside to  explain properly to palak  and somehow convince her to participate ..she tells that how she herself used to stammer in her school for such debates but then she wrote her speech and told in front of her  known people before telling it on stage and this is what palak too should do ... palak finally agrees ...aarti writes a speech for palak and asks her to recite it in front of family after remembering it .. her topic is rains Big smile...ansh ka topic is fav teacher and here ansh feels left out bec aarti ka attention is on palak

paridi and pratik r hving lunch with paridi ka parents where a random guys sends one letter to paridi and vanishes ..paridi does not say whats in that letter .. pratik is suspicious Ouch

aarti informs all palak agreed to recite the speech in front of all

coming up ..aarti asks palak to recite the speech ..yash and all r waiting to listen to her

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29TAPDKamliKudi123mitulbbbcccEva JQ-enchanted-Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetteranna44cssudhaVintageWinejikky_84yipeeskanda12pickachuKinSanj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
RES Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index